Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Lo...

Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Loss of Emails

There are 184 comments on the Roll Call story from Jun 24, 2014, titled Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Loss of Emails. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Democrats spent much of Monday's IRS hearing criticizing Issa's handling of the proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Cummings has no morals and no dignity.
.
He is honorless and traitorous.
.
He only lives to protect our horrible obscenely crooked president.
.
He has no shame.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Watching Issa pushed to the brink and losing it, because he has been such a failed committee chair, is worth the price of admission. Even if they're wasted taxpayer dollars.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2014
Darrell Issa........"Tell Mister Demille, I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP NOW"......
Dorian

East Weymouth, MA

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Issa is such a loser....a blathering fool.....loves the limelight....the hook is out..your 15 min. have long passed.....bye bye

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2014
Cummoings is a criminal.
.
He is an indecent obscene human being.
.
A liar and sycophant for O'Stupid.
.
He's gotta go.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Funny to hear that Issa has subpoena envy!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#8 Jun 24, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Watching Issa pushed to the brink and losing it, because he has been such a failed committee chair, is worth the price of admission. Even if they're wasted taxpayer dollars.
The American people want to know the truth about all of these LIES. IRS has control over us and if they are going to abuse the rights of the Constitution then the whole Department should be brought to its knees along with Cummings - Cummings had received e-mails on this issue and DID NOT report them to the committee. Cummings should not even be in with this group (conflict of interest)- the Dems LIE AND LIE ALL THEY CAN TO COVER UP CHIT. Cummings does not add a thing to this meeting - he is a parrot - just repeats the same thing over and over and over - It sounds like he does not know for sure what he is saying so he has to repeat it.

http://patdollard.com/2014/04/issa-says-email...
straw grasping teabaggers

Wilkes Barre, PA

#9 Jun 24, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people want to know the truth about all of these LIES. IRS has control over us and if they are going to abuse the rights of the Constitution then the whole Department should be brought to its knees along with Cummings - Cummings had received e-mails on this issue and DID NOT report them to the committee. Cummings should not even be in with this group (conflict of interest)- the Dems LIE AND LIE ALL THEY CAN TO COVER UP CHIT. Cummings does not add a thing to this meeting - he is a parrot - just repeats the same thing over and over and over - It sounds like he does not know for sure what he is saying so he has to repeat it.
http://patdollard.com/2014/04/issa-says-email...
It sounds like you've been pushed to the brink. Mission Accomplished.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2014
One thing is clear.

Everybody hates democrats.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Funny to hear that Issa has subpoena envy!
Issa has more self-promotion, than Ringling Brothers.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people want Hillary in 2016!!!/
Got that right, Gramps.....

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#13 Jun 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Darrell Issa........"Tell Mister Demille, I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP NOW"......
Give it rest, drama queen. He's doing the people's work.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#14 Jun 24, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
.
.
He has no shame.
And especially when he has one of those wild and crazy public outbursts.

Crybaby Cummings need a hanky??

LOL
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Got that right, Gramps.....
You changed my post just like the LYING DEM that you are.

No one but the Dems would like to have Hillary as president so she can finish destroying American. Obama has done enough to America and the Constitution.

You ARE chicken chit not to put your own name on what you write.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16 Jun 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Got that right, Gramps.....
Show me where I posted that LIAR.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#18 Jun 24, 2014
OMG, are we STILL going round and round about this insane, fake reTHUGlican "scandal?"

Nothing was EVER wrong with the IRS' actions, and liar and car-thief Issa KNOWS it. This is nothing more than the continuing, anti-Obama partisan fraud that's been going on since he first took office!

IRS JOB is to investigate ANYONE looking for tax-exempt status. Lots of teabagger groups were doing that at the same time, and were investigated. NOTHING here at all but GOPer partisan crapola.

They're desperate, and REMAIN desperate.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#19 Jun 24, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You changed my post just like the LYING DEM that you are.
No one but the Dems would like to have Hillary as president so she can finish destroying American. Obama has done enough to America and the Constitution.
You ARE chicken chit not to put your own name on what you write.
So, "Senior Citizen" is your actual name, gramps? Or are you just another senile, raving, lying old white man pretending to be American?

I'm guessing the latter...:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#20 Jun 24, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it rest, drama queen. He's doing the people's work.
The stupid, dishonest, and fraudulent people. IOW, the GOP....;)

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#21 Jun 24, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid, dishonest, and fraudulent people. IOW, the GOP....;)
Sit down and shaddap. The investigation will continue and Obama will be impeached and imprisoned for ordering the destruction of the emails and hard drive and for illegally sabotaging and undermining the outcome of a US Presidential election by using the IRS to block tea party funding to Romney and other Conservative candidates.

Don't cry now

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#22 Jun 24, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
OMG, are we STILL going round and round about this insane, fake reTHUGlican "scandal?"
Nothing was EVER wrong with the IRS' actions, and liar and car-thief Issa KNOWS it. This is nothing more than the continuing, anti-Obama partisan fraud that's been going on since he first took office!
IRS JOB is to investigate ANYONE looking for tax-exempt status. Lots of teabagger groups were doing that at the same time, and were investigated. NOTHING here at all but GOPer partisan crapola.
They're desperate, and REMAIN desperate.
If that's true and there "wasn't a smidgen of corruption" why is it Lois Lerner is standing in the unemployment line?

Well??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 31,715
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 2 min southern at heart 526
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 289,515
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chalupa Batgirl 222,783
News Suspect in fatal church shooting charged with m... 17 min youll shoot your ... 7
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 22 min Tm Cln 4,094
News GOP, White House prepare to roll out tax cuts 23 min Here We Go Again 4
More from around the web