Arpaio pardon would refute key theme ...

Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigration debate

There are 117 comments on the WBT-AM Charlotte story from Aug 18, 2017, titled Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigration debate. In it, WBT-AM Charlotte reports that:

Arizona politicians have invoked the "rule of law" for more than a decade as the guiding principle in pushing for tougher immigration laws, arguing that no one - no matter who you are - is above the law. The rallying cry has become muted as President Donald Trump considers a pardon for former Sheriff Joe Arpaio after a judge found he broke the law in defying a judge while carrying out traffic patrols that targeted immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBT-AM Charlotte.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2017
They're not immigrants. They're illegal aliens.

Am I intimidating anyone here?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Aug 19, 2017
Only sanctuary cities can defy the law.

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#3 Aug 19, 2017
Bigot Joe deserves his presidential pardon.

What could be wrong with targeting an entire group of people based solely on how they look?

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 19, 2017
RushFan666 wrote:
Bigot Joe deserves his presidential pardon.

What could be wrong with targeting an entire group of people based solely on how they look?
What could be wrong with targeting an entire group of people based solely on breaking the law?

I like how Mexicans use racism to get leverage for themselves in the US but in Mexico they are the biggest racists on the planet. If your skin is light you get all the benefits, if it's dark too bad.
Go Trump

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2017
Sheriff Joe is an American hero and patriot. The Sheriff was fraudulently convicted by a corrupt progressive liberal Criminal Justice system. The Sheriff's policies saved American lives and reduced crime by saving us from foreign invaders. President Trump should pardon the Sheriff and incarcerate those who falsely convicted him.
Culo Attorney

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2017
Arpiao I can represent you in court for a big glug of cash in cash .

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#10 Aug 19, 2017
Throw that pig in tent city

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2017
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>

What could be wrong with targeting an entire group of people based solely on breaking the law?

I like how Mexicans use racism to get leverage for themselves in the US but in Mexico they are the biggest racists on the planet. If your skin is light you get all the benefits, if it's dark too bad.
The Perfect Trump Voter!

There are millions of people living legally in this country who can trace their roots back to Mexico or to a time when parts of this country was a part of Mexico. Bigot Joe couldn't get past the racist view that people should be judged by how they look. It seems that skinheads like you can't either!
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#13 Aug 20, 2017
Sheriff Joe will be pardoned, and the President's political support will be strengthened, because they see him as being punished for doing his job.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#14 Aug 20, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
Sheriff Joe will be pardoned, and the President's political support will be strengthened, because they see him as being punished for doing his job.
Keep fanning that flame of bigotry. See what'll happen
Jack Spermstain

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2017
RushFan666 wrote:
<quoted text>

The Perfect Trump Voter!

There are millions of people living legally in this country who can trace their roots back to Mexico or to a time when parts of this country was a part of Mexico. Bigot Joe couldn't get past the racist view that people should be judged by how they look. It seems that skinheads like you can't either!
Arpaio is busy sucking de-eck in the slammer, don't bother I'm sure he is a popular guy in prison
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#16 Aug 20, 2017
President Trump will do what he does best, what the voters want him to do, and illegal aliens be damned.
EMMETT TILL

Union City, GA

#17 Aug 20, 2017
LETS MAKE RACIST AFRAID AGAIN.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#18 Aug 20, 2017
When did Democrats make it racist to enforce the law? If you don't like the law, change it. You cannot be permitted to ignore it.
Katrina

Orange, CA

#20 Aug 20, 2017
I once sent nudes to Sheriff Joe. He sent me some back
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#21 Aug 20, 2017
No he didn't.
anonymous

New York, NY

#25 Aug 20, 2017
EMMETT TILL wrote:
LETS MAKE RACIST AFRAID AGAIN.
Nah. I don't feel like it.

What will you pay me?
anonymous

New York, NY

#26 Aug 20, 2017
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep fanning that flame of bigotry. See what'll happen
That's exactly what the Supremacists are banking on. I don't want them co-opting the populist movement. Kind of reminds me of Pat Robertson tanking the Reform Party, but just to make it crystal clear...

THE DEMOCRATS ARE WORSE THAN NAZIS! NAZIs were delusional, but they weren't going to say whatever cr@p it took to get your support, then knife you in the back. Democrats are complete filth...just a bunch of sullen, male haters and Oedipus inspired maniacs.
TRUMP 45

Cleveland, GA

#27 Aug 20, 2017
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

That's exactly what the Supremacists are banking on. I don't want them co-opting the populist movement. Kind of reminds me of Pat Robertson tanking the Reform Party, but just to make it crystal clear...

THE DEMOCRATS ARE WORSE THAN NAZIS! NAZIs were delusional, but they weren't going to say whatever cr@p it took to get your support, then knife you in the back. Democrats are complete filth...just a bunch of sullen, male haters and Oedipus inspired maniacs.
Absolutely correct.

The Populist Movement, are people of all colors, religions and even political persuasions.

Borders language and culture unites all of us.

Assimilation is not what the globalist sellouts want.

The Marxist nor the Fascist are our friends.
EMMETT TILL

Union City, GA

#28 Aug 20, 2017
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I don't feel like it.

What will you pay me?
a family pack OF NOOSE AND TORCHES AND A SPECIAL GIFT FOR DADDY COLON CANCER BYE BYE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Trump is a joke 101,285
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 6 min Trump is a joke 893
News Omarosa says she secretly taped her firing, pla... 8 min Hellow Submarine 77
News GOP divide emerges over Trump's Space Force 14 min Trump is a joke 33
News Alabama Supreme Court won't move lawsuit agains... 28 min Lawrence Wolf 12
News Nevada Democrats hope Latinos can propel them t... 31 min Lawrence Wolf 68
News Tupelo mayor drops out of U.S. Senate race 1 hr Mayor Defused 67