Senate Democrats Confident on Passing Syria...

Senate Democratic leaders are voicing confidence that they will be able to pass a resolution authorizing an attack on Syria. Full Story
Eli

Germany

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Is it a shade of hope that these republicans will stop this criminal insanity, wish of blood of insane demos?
This uss-government is really big.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#4 Sep 6, 2013
all polls say the majority of people in usa are against involvement and attacking Syria!wall street journal says dems confident they will authorize attack on Syria!this must mean that our elected officials don't give a dam about what those who elected them want?they are supposed to represent us and not themselves?after they suck ass to the people to get elected they forget who we are that elected them!they are supposed to portray the views of those in their districts and not their own views?this is the truth but seems to have become a fairy tale for the public by many of those in Washington?remember they are special and exempt from obacare but voted it in for you!!!!!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 Sep 7, 2013
alan wrote:
all polls say the majority of people in usa are against involvement and attacking Syria!wall street journal says dems confident they will authorize attack on Syria!this must mean that our elected officials don't give a dam about what those who elected them want?they are supposed to represent us and not themselves?after they suck ass to the people to get elected they forget who we are that elected them!they are supposed to portray the views of those in their districts and not their own views?this is the truth but seems to have become a fairy tale for the public by many of those in Washington?remember they are special and exempt from obacare but voted it in for you!!!!!
90% of Americans wanted background checks. The cons bowed down to the nra and their money and chose that over the people voice.

This one isn't workin' out for ya is it?

hahahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 Sep 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of Americans wanted background checks. The cons bowed down to the nra and their money and chose that over the people voice.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Ahh, the war loving chicken hawk. Part of the progressive/rino/ neo con trioka that has led America down the path to its demise. Just a couple of WMD's like a nuke atrike on our continental soil will change us forever. And it won't be to your liking. The Chinese and Russians have an interest here. Being careful is the order of the day.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#7 Sep 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Ahh, the war loving chicken hawk. Part of the progressive/rino/ neo con trioka that has led America down the path to its demise. Just a couple of WMD's like a nuke atrike on our continental soil will change us forever. And it won't be to your liking. The Chinese and Russians have an interest here. Being careful is the order of the day.
Shouldn't you be in your bunker?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#8 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be in your bunker?
I talk avoidance of war and I should be in a bunker?
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#9 Sep 7, 2013
I thought democrats were the 'party of peace.' obama is just like LBJ, a warmonger and a liar!!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#10 Sep 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I talk avoidance of war and I should be in a bunker?
"Just a couple of WMD's like a nuke atrike on our continental soil will change us forever."

Yeah...a very deeeep bunker. Maybe rick scott has room for you.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#12 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"Just a couple of WMD's like a nuke atrike on our continental soil will change us forever."
Yeah...a very deeeep bunker. Maybe rick scott has room for you.
So you think a war has no consequences. You have to think of the possibilities. I am pointing out China and Russia seem to very interested in this. Many times wars expand on accidents and screw ups. The next thing you know, some nukes are lobbed. A very limited attack can and will destroy a portion of our financial system. And frankly, it will be the blue areas that would get the business end of it. So I wrote a couple of nukes will change the way we live. We made great gains for our empire the last 22 years or so. Perhaps Obama wants his legacy. Also it hides the economic decline as a good war pumps us up.
Barney

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
I see you are getting confused by your own talking points, the real poll' showed less than 10% in favor, and the numbers were even worse when those being polled were informed that background checks had been federally required for all dealer transactions for decades, and by the way, there never was a gun show "loop-hole", background checks are required no matter where the firearm is sold.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are getting confused by your own talking points, the real poll' showed less than 10% in favor, and the numbers were even worse when those being polled were informed that background checks had been federally required for all dealer transactions for decades, and by the way, there never was a gun show "loop-hole", background checks are required no matter where the firearm is sold.
What about the guns sold in the parking lot, outside of shows? Private party sales?

“Undocumented private party gun sale transactions account for as many as 40 percent of all gun sales. They are quick and convenient, and their anonymity attracts those who put privacy at a premium. These same attributes make private-party gun sales a principal option for a felon or other prohibited person."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 142,229
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Calvin_Coolish 168,304
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 11 min Memo From Turner 28
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 25 min Here Is One 12,453
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 29 min woodtick57 93
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 1 hr Conchita 689
Democrats say they won't support Iran sanctions... 1 hr see the light 1
More from around the web