ibobbrob

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2017
My view is that Trump keeps fanning the flames of hate, with his divisiveness, lack of empathy and sensitivity and compassion, warmongering, and dissing our allies. He is incompetent and has a disruptive manner.
Trump is attacking the pedestals of our society, democracy, and our nation in his desire to become an autocrat. He sidles up to dictators and considers them his buddies.
He brings a long list of deplorables (Generals excepted) into the Whitehouse to advise him. Ronald Reagan knew what he didn't know and surrounded himself with advisors who knew what he did not know whether they supported him or not. Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know and thinks he knows more than the Generals. His cabinet consists of Trump supporters, some who don't know the time of day.
He is consumed with the Meuller investigation in a way that makes me think that he is guilty of something.
He is trying to suppress the free press, which is necessary for a healthy democracy. He is a
clear and present danger with nuclear weapons.
Susan

Ozark, AR

#4 Jan 27, 2018
President Trump is very right! And we are so blessed to have him,.
BOY HOWDY

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2018
Susan wrote:
President Trump is very right! And we are so blessed to have him,.
I would say you are fortunate. You came within a hair of a nats a*s of getting Hillary.
Susan

Ozark, AR

#6 Jan 27, 2018
BOY HOWDY wrote:
<quoted text>

I would say you are fortunate. You came within a hair of a nats a*s of getting Hillary.
It's not so much I am fortunate, America and the American people are the fortunate ones. And of course that includes me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trump is right, the MSM wants to keep fanning the flames of hate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSM wants to keep fanning the flames of hate Aug '18 Guest 26
tRump is wrong on most everything (Mar '18) Mar '18 ruskietard 1
Trump , the FBI, other US institutions and Russia (Feb '18) Feb '18 Divine Messenger 3