The Takeover Of America Continues

The Takeover Of America Continues

Posted in the The Truther Files Forum

Since: Dec 15

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2016
As the gray state continues to move their pieces into place and incite their pawns, the takeover of America is going quite well and move forward at a faster pace than the gray state leaders expected.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 8, 2016
Gray State wrote:
As the gray state continues to move their pieces into place and incite their pawns, the takeover of America is going quite well and move forward at a faster pace than the gray state leaders expected.
Do you also believe contrails are a government mind control plot and that the world was founded by ancient aliens?

Location hidden

#3 Apr 11, 2016
Curtain Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also believe contrails are a government mind control plot and that the world was founded by ancient aliens?
Do not be silly the gray state uses the mind control plot through various sources, including popular media. Contrails are more than likely to spread disease. And the ancient aliens never showed up until the moon landing when our government through the gray state made a pact with them for technology. I mean really it is very obvious.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2016
Gray State wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be silly the gray state uses the mind control plot through various sources, including popular media. Contrails are more than likely to spread disease. And the ancient aliens never showed up until the moon landing when our government through the gray state made a pact with them for technology. I mean really it is very obvious.
LOL

Since: Feb 07

Lansdale, PA

#5 Apr 11, 2016
Gray State wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget vaccinations. They are slipping mind control agents and gene tracking tech into those.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2016
Yobyag wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget vaccinations. They are slipping mind control agents and gene tracking tech into those.
To be honest the mind control agents have been given over to gene manipulation and disease experimentation. The gray state is changing our DNA slowly but incrementally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Truther Files Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denying Life-Sustaining Treatment to a Patient ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 serfs up 5
Christmas and Western Civilization (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gray State 1
Marco Rubio Is Right: The Life of a New Human B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gray State 1
Liberals expose themselves (and it's a good thing) (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gray State 1
People Aren't Born Transgender (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gray State 1
Why is the truth so hard to find? (Dec '15) Jan '16 Russell797 19
Do you know what the First Amendment means? (Dec '15) Jan '16 Gray State 3

Forum Rules

Keep it interesting. Fight hard but keep it clean. Do NOT fight dirty.

More from around the web