Since: Dec 15

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2015
Is Trump the real deal or a plant by the Clintons in order to aid her election ?

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#2 Dec 19, 2015
I don't think he's the real deal, but I don't really think he's a plant either...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#4 Dec 21, 2015
Real deal, our opinion.

Since: Dec 15

Folsom, LA

#6 Dec 26, 2015
I think Trump has too much ego to be anyone's shill. After all, what could you offer him?
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#8 Dec 26, 2015
I agree the man's ego goes beyond his head of hair. When a man can financially fund himself, he can say exactly what he wishes with no one to pull his strings. So whatever comes out of that waha of his, is coming straight out of the horses mouth and not off a script of paper.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 26, 2015
ChaCha2u wrote:
I agree the man's ego goes beyond his head of hair. When a man can financially fund himself, he can say exactly what he wishes with no one to pull his strings. So whatever comes out of that waha of his, is coming straight out of the horses mouth and not off a script of paper.
and all others have writers so none of the words they speak are their own,so we have no clue .

Since: Dec 15

Location hidden

#10 Jan 4, 2016
I will have to wait and see if all these people who claim to support Trump will vote for him in the primaries. I hope the Republicans offer a better candidate. Cruz could probably be the best debater against Hillary Clinton and I am looking at him seriously. Trump would fly off the handle in a debate. Democrats want Trump to win the nomination, so that is why I do not support him. Even with 36% support, that leaves 64% of voters who do not support him and I think he has reached his ceiling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2016
elliott104 wrote:
I will have to wait and see if all these people who claim to support Trump will vote for him in the primaries. I hope the Republicans offer a better candidate. Cruz could probably be the best debater against Hillary Clinton and I am looking at him seriously. Trump would fly off the handle in a debate. Democrats want Trump to win the nomination, so that is why I do not support him. Even with 36% support, that leaves 64% of voters who do not support him and I think he has reached his ceiling.
either trump or cruz the rest are dems so if not either it makes no difference

“Read all about it”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2016
Real Deal? I don't think anyone is pulling his strings but I seriously don't understand how anyone could vote for him. Do you really think someone who was born on third base and didn't even outperform the stock market with his daddy's money could run a country? I will admit that I don't like him because he produces most of his products overseas and uses bankruptcy laws to game the system and put the turd in someone else's pocket. In other words I question his character. Some people think that's smart but I'm a means justifies the ends person not visa versa.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2016
left of Limbaugh wrote:
Real Deal? I don't think anyone is pulling his strings but I seriously don't understand how anyone could vote for him. Do you really think someone who was born on third base and didn't even outperform the stock market with his daddy's money could run a country? I will admit that I don't like him because he produces most of his products overseas and uses bankruptcy laws to game the system and put the turd in someone else's pocket. In other words I question his character. Some people think that's smart but I'm a means justifies the ends person not visa versa.
looking at it like that try and find one on either side who has not sold out. like any who support helping illegals they sold out and are against citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mikes views on the news Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do they hate us ? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Snidely70448 5
Going around a do nothing POTUS (Dec '15) Dec '15 PresSTOMPYFOOT 2
Commuted drug sentences (Dec '15) Dec '15 miketost 1

Forum Rules

Rules are made to be broken but please do not break the rule of personal attacks.

More from around the web