Climate Change with Alexandria Ocasio...

Climate Change with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#2 Wednesday Dec 5
Alexandria is the 21 Century Kelly Bundy, just less hot & more ditzy. Sad thing? She may be president one day. That is how dumbed down the liberal population of Dems are.....

Since: Dec 15

Canton, OH

#3 Wednesday Dec 5
Knightkore wrote:
Alexandria is the 21 Century Kelly Bundy, just less hot & more ditzy. Sad thing? She may be president one day. That is how dumbed down the liberal population of Dems are.....
Doubtful. We want BETO.

Elk Grove

#4 Wednesday Dec 5
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

Doubtful. We want BETO.
Another Dem that insists on cultural appropriation. His name is Robert. His last name O'Rourke is Irish. And he has a DWI.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2...

Canton, OH

#5 Wednesday Dec 5
Knightkore wrote:
<quoted text>

Another Dem that insists on cultural appropriation. His name is Robert. His last name O'Rourke is Irish. And he has a DWI.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2...
GASP!!! A DWI? Oh my my!! Thatís terrible!

Did he also brag about looking at underage girls changing and assaulting women? Does he mock war heroes and disabled reporters? Does he fail to condemn racism and hate in the most obvious of situations? Does he rip off construction companies and trick people into attending a fake university? Gosh, I hope not!

Golly gee, a DWI, thatís insane!!!!

Since: Nov 17

Location hidden

#6 Wednesday Dec 5
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

Doubtful. We want BETO.
And just who will be pulling his puppet strings if he wins? Soros? Hillary? Schumer? Pelosi? He isn't smart enough to win or govern on his own. He will be someone's rubber stamp machine. Nothing else. How could any reasonably intelligent person settle for a "leader" like that?

Elk Grove

#7 Wednesday Dec 5
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

GASP!!! A DWI? Oh my my!! Thatís terrible!

Did he also brag about looking at underage girls changing and assaulting women? Does he mock war heroes and disabled reporters? Does he fail to condemn racism and hate in the most obvious of situations? Does he rip off construction companies and trick people into attending a fake university? Gosh, I hope not!

Golly gee, a DWI, thatís insane!!!!
At least he does grope & even rape & lie about it. McCain was a war hero? No one mocked a disabled reporter. A dumbass reporter but that is different. Actually Robert DOES fail to condemn racism in the most obvious of situations & actually promotes it. I know nothing about any construction companies being ripped off.

As for a DWI.....stats show that DWI is one of the biggest dangers in America:

https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/alcoh...

Nice to know that you have just announced you care little about DWI & by extension those lives who have been destroyed by it. You are NOW on record for that stance as you support Robert.

Elk Grove

#8 Wednesday Dec 5
Linsie wrote:
<quoted text>

And just who will be pulling his puppet strings if he wins? Soros? Hillary? Schumer? Pelosi? He isn't smart enough to win or govern on his own. He will be someone's rubber stamp machine. Nothing else. How could any reasonably intelligent person settle for a "leader" like that?
Give him enough booze & a car to drive & he'll be happy to govern like Ted Kennedy.

“Location: Rent Free In Ur Head”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Wednesday Dec 5
Knightkore wrote:
<quoted text>

Give him enough booze & a car to drive & he'll be happy to govern like Ted Kennedy.
Robert Francis is all the proof you need that low I.Q. progs follow anyone with a nickname they can chant lol

Talk about desperate. The Only Remarkable Thing About Beto O'Rourke Is How Much the Media Love Him

Canton, OH

#10 Wednesday Dec 5
Linsie wrote:
<quoted text>

Because no matter what, that would still be better than what we have now.

Canton, OH

#11 Wednesday Dec 5
Knightkore wrote:
<quoted text>

At least he does grope & even rape & lie about it. McCain was a war hero? No one mocked a disabled reporter. A dumbass reporter but that is different. Actually Robert DOES fail to condemn racism in the most obvious of situations & actually promotes it. I know nothing about any construction companies being ripped off.

Nice to know that you have just announced you care little about DWI & by extension those lives who have been destroyed by it. You are NOW on record for that stance as you support Robert.
Yup, I said it. I'll say it all day. I support him. But you support worse.

You're in no position to make "holier than thou" statement when you voted for the piece of trash sitting in the white house right now. People's character no longer matters when you and your ilk did that. Sucks, huh?

Location hidden

#12 Wednesday Dec 5
Knightkore wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't underestimate the ignorance of the prog left. They prefer style over substance.
I mean, look at the last mental midget they voted for president. Robert Francis is their cup of tea.

Location hidden

#13 Wednesday Dec 5
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

Because no matter what, that would still be better than what we have now.
That is patently absurd. He absolutely could be much worse. Voting for a candidate because of their race (the first black) or sex (the first woman) or their looks,(Clinton and O'Rourke) are the most immature, nonthinking reasons to vote for anyone.

Canton, OH

#14 Wednesday Dec 5
Linsie wrote:
<quoted text>

That is patently absurd. He absolutely could be much worse. Voting for a candidate because of their race (the first black) or sex (the first woman) or their looks,(Clinton and O'Rourke) are the most immature, nonthinking reasons to vote for anyone.
They sure are. And the most immature reasons to not vote for anyone.
Mick

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Thursday Dec 6
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

Doubtful. We want BETO.
You want someone that has already gotten slapped down by Ted Cruz? Good lord. Are you just going to be a loser your entire existence of what? ROFL
Mick

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Thursday Dec 6
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

So you admit that the black voters who stayed home in 2004 and wouldn't vote for John Kerry but who came out in record numbers in 2008 and 2012 to vote for Barack Obama.....but who then disappeared in 2016 when Hillary is running are racist and immature then? Or do they get a pass for doing it?

:)

Canton, OH

#17 Thursday Dec 6
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>

You want someone that has already gotten slapped down by Ted Cruz? Good lord. Are you just going to be a loser your entire existence of what? ROFL
In Texas...a Republican stronghold and he made it WAY too close. Yup, if the election were tomorrow, he would have may support. But there is time!

Canton, OH

#18 Thursday Dec 6
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>

So you admit that the black voters who stayed home in 2004 and wouldn't vote for John Kerry but who came out in record numbers in 2008 and 2012 to vote for Barack Obama.....but who then disappeared in 2016 when Hillary is running are racist and immature then? Or do they get a pass for doing it?

:)
Equally immature as the inbred, racist white people thatt decided to come out and vote against a black man. Do they get a pass from you?

“The left is not right. ”

Since: Dec 10

South Webster, Ohio

#19 Thursday Dec 6
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

Equally immature as the inbred, racist white people thatt decided to come out and vote against a black man. Do they get a pass from you?
Another stupid comment from a stupid race baiting hate filled liberal. You still think the only reason anyone voted against Obama was because he was black, some did vote against him for that reason, but that is a very small percentage. I would be there was far more that voted for him because he was black than voted against him because of it.

Location hidden

#20 Thursday Dec 6
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't forget the tens of millions they poured into beto JUST for that race. And still couldn't win.

Location hidden

#21 Thursday Dec 6
The_Real_Now_What wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be, if it happened. Remember, the Democrats are shaming women who did not vote for Hillary merely because she is female and women must stick together.
The people I know who voted for Trump did so because of what he promised to fix as president. They voted FOR his policies. They did not vote against Hillary because she is female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightkore's Multiverse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC Mika Brzezinski Apologizes for Homophobic... 14 hr Linsie 67
Operation Christmas Child 15 hr Knightkore 50
PETA, "new pro animal sayings" 15 hr Knightkore 18
Trump to deport 9,000 Vietnam Criminals Mon Say What 9
The Psychological Composition of a Leftist Mon devilsgrin 7
Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl Dec 15 JackinVienna 8
Who is the only AG Held in Contempt of Congress? Dec 15 devilsgrin 1