Conservative White Power Movement Tur...

Conservative White Power Movement Turns Violent

Posted in the Happyhedon Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
The Real Now What

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Aug 12, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesvi...

Time for trump to finally man up and speak out against his white power followers. This is NOT what this country needs.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Aug 12, 2017
The Real Now What wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/ us/charlottesville-white-natio nalists-rally/index.html

Time for trump to finally man up and speak out against his white power followers. This is NOT what this country needs.
He'll take his damn good ole' time. When he does say something he will not mean it because he's a filthy racist pig like his father and grandfather were.
The Real Now What

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Aug 12, 2017
The Real Now What wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/ us/charlottesville-white-natio nalists-rally/index.html

Time for trump to finally man up and speak out against his white power followers. This is NOT what this country needs.
Seems another racially driven conservative terrorist has rammed a car into a group of protestors. Coward. Prayers to the victims.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Aug 12, 2017
The Real Now What wrote:
<quoted text>

Seems another racially driven conservative terrorist has rammed a car into a group of protestors. Coward. Prayers to the victims.
These are domestic white supremacist terrorists. Lock the white trash up.
Countryboy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 12, 2017
When BLM riots they are given "room to destroy"...
Conservatives march with torches and its a problem.

Silly me. Its not even equitable. All those touches and not one burned car lol.

This is glorious and far from over.
The left pushed people for years and years yet, without fail, you all act shocked when pushed back.

#UnitetheRightl
The Real Now What

Grand Blanc, MI

#6 Aug 12, 2017
Countryboy wrote:
When BLM riots they are given "room to destroy"...
Conservatives march with torches and its a problem.

Silly me. Its not even equitable. All those touches and not one burned car lol.

This is glorious and far from over.
The left pushed people for years and years yet, without fail, you all act shocked when pushed back.

#UnitetheRightl
Great post!!

It is very, very refreshing to have a conservative admit that white power is part of the conservative philosophy. Very refreshing!
The Real Now What

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Aug 12, 2017
Profoundly weak speech from a profoundly weak president.

He has no problem condemning "radical Islamic terrorism", but won't say "radical conservative white nationalist terrorism".

He is a weak, scared man that knows he needs the white power supprters to stay in office.

A small man filled with fear is all we have for a president. PU**Y IN CHIEF.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#8 Aug 12, 2017
Countryboy wrote:
When BLM riots they are given "room to destroy"...
Conservatives march with torches and its a problem.

Silly me. Its not even equitable. All those touches and not one burned car lol.

This is glorious and far from over.
The left pushed people for years and years yet, without fail, you all act shocked when pushed back.

#UnitetheRightl
They are white supremacist racists marching with torches, not conservatives. The world can see what intentions David Duke and his white trash are doing.

Get over yourself loser and get back to work, you're paying for my benefits.
Red Cloud

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2017
Why are these people being called white supremacists? What are all the negro trouble makers being called? To stereotype whites as white supremacists is as bigot calling as it gets. There wasn't any trouble until all the negros showed up and made it that way.

A great example of liberal hypocrisy and bias was shown recently by a statement the NAACP(highly political liberal organization) put out warning people who travel to Missouri and "be aware". Strange. I've never seen such a statement put out from them warning about travel to the south side of Chicago....or Detroit....or Baltimore even though people are at much greater risk. Facts don't matter to liberals. Biased agenda and hypocrisy is all they know. It's why liberalism appeals to the mentally ill. You have to be to not see through it.

WHITE DISCRIMINATION

Why are the people protesting being chastised by the media but they wouldn't open their mouths when the blacks were chimping out and burning down American cities? They're calling them a hate group but they didn't have shit to say about "Black Lives Matter". Screw THE MEDIA. Including FOX NEWS. The media HATES whites and are FOR the negro.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10 Aug 12, 2017
The Real Now What wrote:
<quoted text>

Great post!!

It is very, very refreshing to have a conservative admit that white power is part of the conservative philosophy. Very refreshing!
I have conservative friend who are totally cultural, not racist, educated and no comparison to alt-right conservative white trash.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11 Aug 12, 2017
Red Cloud wrote:
Why are these people being called white supremacists? What are all the negro trouble makers being called? To stereotype whites as white supremacists is as bigot calling as it gets. There wasn't any trouble until all the negros showed up and made it that way.

A great example of liberal hypocrisy and bias was shown recently by a statement the NAACP(highly political liberal organization) put out warning people who travel to Missouri and "be aware". Strange. I've never seen such a statement put out from them warning about travel to the south side of Chicago....or Detroit....or Baltimore even though people are at much greater risk. Facts don't matter to liberals. Biased agenda and hypocrisy is all they know. It's why liberalism appeals to the mentally ill. You have to be to not see through it.

WHITE DISCRIMINATION

Why are the people protesting being chastised by the media but they wouldn't open their mouths when the blacks were chimping out and burning down American cities? They're calling them a hate group but they didn't have shit to say about "Black Lives Matter". Screw THE MEDIA. Including FOX NEWS. The media HATES whites and are FOR the negro.
Your animal, David Duke, classified it himself on national TV. You are that dumb that you can't keep up with your racist leader. You are a genetic defect.
Red Cloud

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2017
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your animal, David Duke, classified it himself on national TV. You are that dumb that you can't keep up with your racist leader. You are a genetic defect.
No trees to hug today?
Red Cloud

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2017
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have conservative friend who are totally cultural, not racist, educated and no comparison to alt-right conservative white trash.
You like to call people White Trash so much are you saying you are black trash?
Countryboy

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 12, 2017
The Real Now What wrote:
<quoted text>

Great post!!

It is very, very refreshing to have a conservative admit that white power is part of the conservative philosophy. Very refreshing!
I do not believe in "white power" nor white rule. I just believe in standing against folks like you.

As usual there was no trouble until "antifa" came out. This ain't Berkeley

I called all of this month's ago. People from the far right fringe to center are fed up.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15 Aug 12, 2017
Red Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>No trees to hug today?
How many nooses do you have hanging from your trees?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#16 Aug 12, 2017
Red Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>You like to call people White Trash so much are you saying you are black trash?
What makes you think I'm black, white tras?
Countryboy

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 12, 2017
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>They are white supremacist racists marching with torches, not conservatives. The world can see what intentions David Duke and his white trash are doing.

Get over yourself loser and get back to work, you're paying for my benefits.
All of them? Lol
Some are. No doubt.

Tourches are more triggering to you that in leftists burning American flags or others peoples' cars?
Better tell Wal-Mart they are selling instruments of oppression for a bargain.
Countryboy

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 12, 2017
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many nooses do you have hanging from your trees?
Only black people were hung now? Lol

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#20 Aug 12, 2017
Countryboy wrote:
<quoted text>

All of them? Lol
Some are. No doubt.

Tourches are more triggering to you that in leftists burning American flags or others peoples' cars?
Better tell Wal-Mart they are selling instruments of oppression for a bargain.
What's wrong, needle d!ck, you didn't get your torch? Get your lazy self back to work.
The Real Now What

Ann Arbor, MI

#21 Aug 12, 2017
Countryboy wrote:
<quoted text>

I do not believe in "white power" nor white rule. I just believe in standing against folks like you.

As usual there was no trouble until "antifa" came out. This ain't Berkeley

I called all of this month's ago. People from the far right fringe to center are fed up.
See, you don't condemn this. You are part of the problem. White nationalism has no place here and it will be stopped.

Trump has a low approval rating for this type of reason. He could have stepped up here, but he was too cowardly to specifically denounce the conservative racist terrorism. His approval rating won't get any better anytime soon. You may kiss his ass, but most of us don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Happyhedon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Her ass is grass 2 min Harry Paratestes 2
Borat 1 hr Harry Paratestes 27
MS-13 gang members in US illegally indicted in ... 1 hr Susan 78
Women who have abortions more likely to suffer ... 2 hr supremeliberal 20
What Does A LIAR Do, When Cornered? 2 hr Fit2Serve 1
'impeach trump now!!!' 2 hr Fit2Serve 26
Soros-Linked Group Will Spend Millions To Stop ... 3 hr DogLady1 26

Forum Rules

◾Don't spam
◾Don't post personal information
◾No child pornography or sexually explicit content
◾Avoid personal attacks. Keep discussions civil.