“I am The Legendary Graduate!”

Since: Jun 10

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2016
Q: What is Advocalism?

A: Advocalism is a centralized form of government without bureaucracies, distinguished by a monetary system completely owned by the government rather than by a central bank.

Q: What would replace the bureaucracies?

A: Instead of bureaucracies, there would be privatized institutions that would be presided over by an appointed official with the recommendation of the President, which Congress must vote to approve or disapprove.

Q: How is this different from an HMO?

A: An HMO is generally a private health organization. Although, Advocalism would allow for an appointed official recommended by the current President, who would have the final say. But the President is the only one who could overrule the head of the healthcare institution.

Q: Why don't we test this on another country first?

A: The United States government needs to be downsized, while still having strong welfare programs, not to mention a more lenient economy.

Got any questions? Ask them here and the experts will answer your questions about how Advocalism works in practice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

You agree to be held responsible for your own actions, not that of others. You also agree to refrain from individual criticism unless specifically given permission by the thread poster. You are encouraged to make your own rules for your thread, as long as it adheres to Topix TOS.

More from around the web