Bill Maher lists likes (red-state fan...

Bill Maher lists likes (red-state fans), dislikes (President Trump) in HBO Tulsa show

There are 21 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 8, 2018, titled Bill Maher lists likes (red-state fans), dislikes (President Trump) in HBO Tulsa show. In it, USA Today reports that:

Bill Maher lists likes , dislikes in HBO Tulsa show Liberal comedian Bill Maher took his standup act to red-state Oklahoma Saturday for a live HBO comedy special. Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://usat.ly/2u39tN1 Donald Trump was the center of attention at another red-state performance Saturday night, but this time he was on the receiving end of insults, not delivering them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#1 Jul 8, 2018
yeah, he's a comedian....and i'm the Pope
Aspirin Between My Legos

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2018
yeah, he's a liberal....and Inbred Genius is the Pope.
White Maggot Maher

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 9, 2018
Bill Maher is an unfunny slimy maggot with the blood sucked out of him. Needs to get out in the sun once in a while.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#4 Jul 9, 2018
There are no more words!!!
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
He's not as funny as Faux News, that's true...
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 9, 2018
White Maggot Maher wrote:
Bill Maher is an unfunny slimy maggot with the blood sucked out of him. Needs to get out in the sun once in a while.
You need to get a lobotomy. Or are you product of a FAILED one?
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 9, 2018
Maher's funny, smart, lefty, and cutting, all the things pig-ignorant right-wing 'bots hate. I'll bet he really enjoys that! lol
1 post removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#9 Jul 9, 2018
He is as funny as a heart attack. He wants a recession to discredit President Trump. Ain't gonna happen.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 10, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
He is as funny as a heart attack. He wants a recession to discredit President Trump. Ain't gonna happen.
You hate him because you're supposed to. Fascists have no sense of humor.
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 10, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
A heart attack CAN be funny. If the draft dodger in chief had one I would not only laugh but I would also celebrate!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#12 Jul 10, 2018
That "ain't gonna" happen either. He has the best doctors available, and likely has had them his entire life. He will be around long after our drunken, pot head politicians are dead and rotten.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Jul 11, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
What's up, Your Holiness?

Location hidden

#14 Jul 11, 2018
White Maggot Maher wrote:
Jealous, eh?

Location hidden

#15 Jul 11, 2018
My only criticism of Bill Maher is that his impression of Donald Trump is understated.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 11, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What's up, Your Holiness?
forgive him Father, for he has sinned....me too
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 11, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
That "ain't gonna" happen either. He has the best doctors available, and likely has had them his entire life. He will be around long after our drunken, pot head politicians are dead and rotten.
He has the BEST heart...and the best doctors. Everyone else has bad doctors, failures! Said!

lol...moron
1 post removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#20 Jul 11, 2018
Why do they have bad doctors? I thought they had Obamascam. No good doctors under Obamascam? That's why we have something else. I read yesterday that when government owns the educational system, the health system, they can pretty much control the society. Americans cannot be controlled. That is why both are failing.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

forgive him Father, for he has sinned....me too
I've made a few mistakes myself.

Big Daddy
RIP

Omaha, NE

#23 Jul 12, 2018
Who is Bill Maher and what happened to his face?

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2018
Bill Maher can go from bad taste to howlingly funny - mostly the latter.
It's understandable that right wingers don't find Maher funny. Those are the ones who think Donald Trump has a functioning brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,845,354
News Tennessee women slow to back GOP's Blackburn in... 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 14
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Manchurian Manbaby 110,239
News Trump: Don't Blame Me If Republicans Lose House 6 min Manchurian Manbaby 43
News ICE forced to release illegal immigrants 'out o... 9 min NOBAMA 59
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 19 min aloha shave ice 101
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min The Rogue Scholar 244,545
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 56 min aloha shave ice 339