Science disproves global warming

We have not heard much about global warming lately. Politicians and social engineers are no longer urging us to prepare for the worst. Full Story
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5345 Jul 30, 2009
Brad Arnold wrote:
The science of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere serving as a greenhouse gas was well established by Svante Arrhenius in 1896, so there is no valid argument that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere does not cause global warming.
"Long-time greens are painfully aware that the arguments of global warming skeptics are like zombies in a '70s B movie. They get shot, stabbed, and crushed, over and over again, but they just keep lurching to their feet and staggering forward. That's because -- news flash!-- climate skepticism is an ideological, not a scientific, position, and as such it bears only a tenuous relationship to scientific rules of evidence and inference." --David Roberts, The Nation, 24 February 2008
Excellent post, Brad, old bean.:) I shall add that glowBaloney warpists are people with waaaay too much time on their hands. They strike me as being the kind of blokes who hang out in Dunn Brothers coffee houses with their wireless computers sipping their latte-daws. Alas! They're last employment was several months ago. But they are able to stay in their parents basement.
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5346 Jul 30, 2009
//wh00sters!// That, above, should be "Their last employment..."
Earthling

Muro De Alcoy, Spain

#5347 Jul 30, 2009
Music Lover wrote:
Excellent post, Brad, old bean.:) I shall add that glowBaloney warpists are people with waaaay too much time on their hands. They strike me as being the kind of blokes who hang out in Dunn Brothers coffee houses with their wireless computers sipping their latte-daws. Alas! They're last employment was several months ago. But they are able to stay in their parents basement.
LOL, Brad hasn't noticed that believers in AGW have made it a religion that's grown far from science, because science is always questioning and searching for answers to verify theory, while believers simply believe, unconditionally and without question.
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5348 Jul 30, 2009
Unconditional ignorance.

That reminds me of an old Perry Como song, "Unconditional Surrender."

Since: Aug 08

Pittsburgh, PA

#5349 Jul 30, 2009
Brian_G wrote:
The effects of GHGs are too small to be measured......
......by your outrageous ego. Only your puffed, but empty ego allows you to spam continually. Somehow your ego with no encouragement, like most criminals, gave you the courage to:

be a liar, 4-time alleged threatener, alleged verbal stalker & intimidate my wife by alleged mention of her. You should leave topix.
Publius2

Chico, CA

#5350 Jul 30, 2009
It sure is hot outside. Whew!
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5351 Jul 30, 2009
Baby, it's cold outside!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5352 Jul 30, 2009
litesong wrote:
......by your outrageous ego. Only your puffed, but empty ego allows you to spam continually. Somehow your ego with no encouragement, like most criminals, gave you the courage to:
be a liar, 4-time alleged threatener, alleged verbal stalker & intimidate my wife by alleged mention of her. You should leave topix.
Why do you bring your wife into this? What does that have to do with global warming?

Are you still hearing voices? Maybe you should see someone.
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5353 Jul 30, 2009
The sky has turned an ominous colour, signifying rain, perhaps. I'm reminded of a drop-dead gorgeous Matt Monro song written by Arthur Hamilton.

"Rain sometimes.
Money down the drain,
sometimes.
Reason to complain,
sometimes.
That's what it will be.

"But there'll be champagne,
sometimes.
Lobsters flown from Maine,
sometimes.
We'll ride the gravy train,
sometime.
That's what it will be.

"But this I guarantee.
Love is for all time.
For you.
And for me."

{BRIDGE}

Arthur Hamilton is best known for his song, "Cry Me A River."

So there ya go, bums. Some good bullsh*t for a change.
1 post removed

Pittsburgh, PA

#5355 Jul 30, 2009
Brian_G wrote:
Maybe you should see someone.
Seeing you might solve SOME of MY problems.
=
=
=
=
=
Seeing you would also solve ALL YOUR problems.
1 post removed
Music Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#5357 Jul 31, 2009
When skies are cloudy and grey,
they're only grey for a day.
So wrap your troubles in dreams.
And dream all your troubles away.

Pittsburgh, PA

#5358 Jul 31, 2009
Music Lover wrote:
When skies are cloudy and grey,
they're only grey for a day.
IF Frank ever lived in western Washington state, he might have changed this lyric.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#5359 Jul 31, 2009
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Frank ever lived in western Washington state, he might have changed this lyric.
Gees it's weather and climate. Get over it. It's climate and it changes and Mother Nature is having a good laugh watching YOU take credit for the magical powers of climate variation.
Are you so fanatical and unreasonable that all bad weather is our fault? You would have made a really good pagan priest thousands of years ago.
Please stop this nonsense and work together to preserve, not rescue our world from a mistake with needless fear.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#5360 Jul 31, 2009
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
=
=
=
No thanks.
1 post removed

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#5362 Jul 31, 2009
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again if you have lived somewhere else you wold of changed your lyrics.

Lynnwood, WA

#5363 Dec 7, 2012
Blast from the Past:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
Earthling wrote:
If Hitler had won WWII, you or I would have followed and that's equally true for the rest of your silly examples, had you or I belonged to their groups.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Some people didn't follow the dictators. They followed God.

We will trail after the People of Conscience through the Infinite Ways of Heaven.
PHD

Overton, TX

#5364 Dec 7, 2012
The wonders of science it disproves everything including its scientist.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#5365 Dec 7, 2012
litesong wrote:
=
=
=
=
=
Is that a threat?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#5366 Dec 7, 2012
brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
Is that a threat?
If you have to ask nearly 3.5 years later, you have your answer.

Yes, almost 3.5 years late with that comment. Since 'steenking piddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' has disappeared,'steenking piddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is thinking he has no one to hide behind, initiating his paranoia.

However, his paranoia actually derives from his own slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms AND alleged & proud threats.
PHD

Overton, TX

#5367 Dec 7, 2012
Looks like global cooling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 4 min Captain Yesterday 413
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min harmonious 265,725
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min STO 305,851
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 7 min mdactivist 222
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min Captain Yesterday 681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nuculur option 1,115,497
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Blake 155,503
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 25 min spocko 683
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 40 min Le Duped 24
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 68