Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

May 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zooz

Rantoul, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The emails he released actually support the Republicans as well as the ABC article.

The IRS head was leaving anyhow.

He was against the shield law before he was for it, and the shield law isn't pertinent to this specific case.

Another words, Obama tries to scam people again, and CNN backs him on it.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is not Nixon. Nixon had the grace to resign rather then make the country go through an Impeachment. Bring on Biden. As balmy as he is he will be an improvement. The first black President is a sniveling coward, and a disgrace.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I have no problem with the IRS investigating treasonous groups like the teabaggers. Why weren't there any arrests? Put the kochsuckers in prison!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

There were no arrests, idiot child, because the Conservative groups broke no laws. The IRS spying on Americans for no reason is wrong. It is also against the law, not that the Obama people would notice laws.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

How many govt scandals do there need to be before it is obvious to even the low-info obamabots that obama/holder and company with their pat answer of 'we didn't know nuttin till we saw the news' realize the country is governed by Chicago crooks and buffoons ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

zooz wrote:
The emails he released actually support the Republicans as well as the ABC article.
The IRS head was leaving anyhow.
He was against the shield law before he was for it, and the shield law isn't pertinent to this specific case.
Another words, Obama tries to scam people again, and CNN backs him on it.
The first report was it was middle management and it was two guys that were off the reservation........where is their pink slips?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

lolol wrote:
How many govt scandals do there need to be before it is obvious to even the low-info obamabots that obama/holder and company with their pat answer of 'we didn't know nuttin till we saw the news' realize the country is governed by Chicago crooks and buffoons ?
We have five going right now........I think six is a good number to impeach on. We don't need the low information voters. All we need are the republicans and the independents. That will put the presure on Congress and the media.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
boner:'I stake my political career on benghazi.'

What career?

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
There were no arrests, idiot child, because the Conservative groups broke no laws. The IRS spying on Americans for no reason is wrong. It is also against the law, not that the Obama people would notice laws.
The first half-white President is more Marxist than black. The pragmatic Muslim training provides his spiritual 'Out'.
Nancy & Reid are responsible for everything including the BenghaziDECEPTION.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy & Reid are responsible for everything including the BenghaziDECEPTION.
Thought you faux outraged frightwingers were after Hlllary?

Hillaryious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody with a brain can read the 100 pages of emails the White House was forced to release.....with two missing days (cough). Anybody reading these can see the cover up building on a string of lies with all agencies involved. It's a joke.
Obama administration's internal Benghazi emails
The White House has released 100 pages of e-mails and notes on the Obama administration's response to the deadly attack on a US diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, detailing how the government developed talking points to describe the attack.
Free the BlackBerry

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"I am not a crook". Nixon

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" -Clinton

"I am always responsible" - Obama
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
".....
"I am always responsible" - Obama
"Uh... except when I'm not" -Øbama

"I know nothing" - Sergeant Shultz and Øbama, and Holder

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering not ONE of those things was linked to Obama or ordered by him, unlike the Watergate cover-up which Nixon DID order, I'd say you're a stinking partisan liar.
Or the White House making intimidating phone calls to Bob Woodward regarding his refusal to rewrite history about Sequestration.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
CounterATTACKS???
All President Obama needs to do is tell the truth, get off the damn golf course and start acting like an executive, not a God.
The Chicago, Rahm Emanuel way, is showing its ugliness.
The Presidential Debates of 2012 was 'fixed' and missing from the memos turned out in the WhiteHouse Document Dumb.
12Nov. and 13Nov. are on a 'pass' by the MSM.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

you betcha wrote:
<quoted text>
They need look no further than the do nothing GOP-controlled Congress for that national disaster.
your idiocy is extraordinary.
barry

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Even Jon Stewart is laughing at him.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-may-13-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
boner:'I stake my political career on benghazi.'
What career?
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
WH 'Still Hasn't Explained Why It Blamed Benghazi On YOUTUBE Video'...of course the emails show that it was part of the pre election cover up.
hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
I have no problem with the IRS investigating treasonous groups like the teabaggers. Why weren't there any arrests? Put the kochsuckers in prison!
Typical NY clown. Too stupid to not live in cities of fruitcake mayors.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that list of red states. How does Texas take back less with all their bases? Could it be okiehomo mismanagement and love of federal candy?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••