Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22368 Jan 6, 2013
I was watching a video of Tracy and Sybrina talking about how Trayvon was always at the park. She said he almost lived at the park. Who would let their teen son live at a park unchaperoned all hours.

She still doesn't get it. What was he doing there all of the time? They had no clue. Or she said he was in his room on his computer. Yea, we all know what he was doing when he was on his computer. "Brutha need a plant." And saying filty things about girls. I still can't believe the things he was saying.( and just a baby)

His stepmother said Trayvon was cheerful but quiet (giggle)
That could be because he was high half of the time.

We know from his FB that as long ago as 2011 he was trying to score codiene because he was afraid he was going to get caught smoking weed.

Tracy M. Knew things with Trayvon were getting worse . There is evidence in those school records.....or should I say ebidence per Crump.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22369 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's been the defense of Martin by many: Travon had every right to be there but Zimmerman who lived there should have stayed in his car.
I would really love the prosecution come out and say that Zimmerman only said Martin ran, but nobody knows for sure. That alone would demonstrate an act of desperation. I would also like for them to say it was Martin screaming for help.
What the Martin cheerleading squad wishes to do is turn this case absolutely backwards to make Zim the criminal and Matin the victim. Forget the autopsy, forget the pictures and evidence that Zim was beaten so badly, forget that Martin didn't run home or call the cops, let's assume Zim attacked Martin and then shot him. That won't fly in a court of innocent until proven guilty.
Blacks don't like police because police are authority, and blacks don't like authority. They wish to believe they can do what they want when they want. I just kicked out one of my tenants today who happens to be black. I gave her all the breaks in the world that no other landlord would extend to her, and when she came back to move, she wouldn't even look me in the eye she was so mad. No respect for authority. She was four months behind in rent and I guess she didn't like the idea I wouldn't allow it to go to five.
You've been posting on topix all day you lying piece of chit. You're a regular hero on the big thread doncha know?

Stupid and a liar to boot.

Landlord, ROFLMAO
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#22370 Jan 6, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be attending any hearings. Unlike the welfare lowlife who support ThugTray's scummy family (can't support the ThugBoy, he's DEAD, YAY!!!) I work for a living. Not interested in fame, either, unlike the incubator and the sperm donor. Just think, the only notable thing they ever did in their lives was to raise a violent street thug who got himself shot while committing a crime. If I ever have a fortune it will be because my husband and I worked for it-unlikely we'll ever have one since we've supported ourselves and our children without begging from the taxpayers-but whatever we've achieved, we've achieved on our own. No sending our kids out to be raised on the streets, no asking for handouts to feed, clothe or educate them, and no "rallies" involving orange buckets full of donations from stupid people. I'm sure the racebaiters will be bringing in the busloads of welfare recipients to scream and chant again, however, wearing their ghetto hoodies and fighting for the chance to get their ape-faces on camera. Hope they give law enforcement a reason to take some of them out. When Mr. Zimmerman is found not guilty of the trumped-up charges, the beasts from the Sanford projects will no doubt riot-another opportunity for law enforcement to take out some of the trash. Perhaps you and BareBack will be among them.
So,you are saving your t-shirt for a special occasion.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22371 Jan 6, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You've been posting on topix all day you lying piece of chit. You're a regular hero on the big thread doncha know?
Stupid and a liar to boot.
Landlord, ROFLMAO
Typical lefty, always resort to personal insults when backed in a corner. It's why I always tell people that liberals are like 8 year old children.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22372 Jan 6, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you are saving your t-shirt for a special occasion.
I don't wear t-shirts,dear. I'll leave those for the people like you. I'm sure you have quite a collection of tacky t-shirts with stupid things written on them. You no doubt wear them under your hoodie. Trash, just like the ThugBoy you defend.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#22373 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lefty, always resort to personal insults when backed in a corner. It's why I always tell people that liberals are like 8 year old children.
Did you get Silly's hand-me-down "Big Book Of Insults" from your Secret Santa? Oops, not so secret now.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#22374 Jan 6, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear t-shirts,dear. I'll leave those for the people like you. I'm sure you have quite a collection of tacky t-shirts with stupid things written on them. You no doubt wear them under your hoodie. Trash, just like the ThugBoy you defend.
NO T-SHIRTS!!??
D*mn, and you are my target demographic.
How about a nice V-neck?
I could do a line of blazers? Umbrellas?
1 post removed
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22376 Jan 7, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
NO T-SHIRTS!!??
D*mn, and you are my target demographic.
How about a nice V-neck?
I could do a line of blazers? Umbrellas?
There is nothing you could do that would interest me. The only thing you likely make is baskets when you're locked up in the nuthouse.
Mae Hemm

Smithfield, NC

#22377 Jan 7, 2013
How about a "I Am Squeaky Clean"(@tm) mu-mu?
We cater to all sizes.

Bumper sticker?
Ball cap?
Key ring?

The world is my oyster!!!!

~~I'm in the money~~
~~I'm in the money~~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22378 Jan 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that's a hoot, take a look at this:
http://dailybail.com/home/warren-buffett-wins...
New low in "SPIN".....and off-topic....
1 post removed
cecelia

Wichita, KS

#22380 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning: you haven't done a damn thing.
she's goin' for the can't-get-my-pathetic-fat-raci st-ass-outta-the-chair- cause-i'm stuck-on-stupid award. she can stop she's won already!

My son is a Marine i don't think they pick and choose colors they're fighting for. IF they are Marines,
(big IF judging from her hateful rants) bet they are mighty ashamed of that slovenly hateful sea cow biotch
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#22381 Jan 7, 2013
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
she's goin' for the can't-get-my-pathetic-fat-raci st-ass-outta-the-chair- cause-i'm stuck-on-stupid award. she can stop she's won already!
My son is a Marine i don't think they pick and choose colors they're fighting for. IF they are Marines,
(big IF judging from her hateful rants) bet they are mighty ashamed of that slovenly hateful sea cow biotch
Oh look the filthiest mouth and biggest ass on Topix is back. Corpse-sucking ghoul. Go visit the ThugBoy Trayvon's grave, hypocrite. Or maybe his scumbag sperm donor will put down as next on his list of pigs to impregnate, but I have a feeling even that scum wouldn't do you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22382 Jan 7, 2013
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
It would take the Marines to straighten out any inbred of yours. That taste you relish so much in your mouth is failure.

Face it you'll never be the man your mother is. And yes you do look fat..must be those breeder hips. I probably shouldn't call you fat..you have enough on your plate. LMAO

Drop back by...I enjoy kicking your big azz.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22383 Jan 7, 2013
Will U HelpME get the word out? Watch @seanhannity Tomorrow TUES @9PM EST on @FoxNews / Important Show, Tks

Tune in w/me 2 @seanhannity on @FoxNews TOMORROW: TUES 1/8/13 @ 9PM - I'll be watching a very special broadcast/I hope you will all join me

These are from Robert Zimmerman Jr.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22384 Jan 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness 11-20 place exchange of words at or west of the T, then fight moving south past their house.
Who called 911 first and where is their TH located?
dosent matter. If there was an exchange of words that means zimmerman should have stayed west of the t and told martin to back up. If you have a pistol you don't let somebody get that close if you're afraid they might attack you. He broke the ccw stand your ground laws. Neighborhood watch rules too. Its not a bounty hunting permit. Sorry.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22385 Jan 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Will U HelpME get the word out? Watch @seanhannity Tomorrow TUES @9PM EST on @FoxNews / Important Show, Tks
Tune in w/me 2 @seanhannity on @FoxNews TOMORROW: TUES 1/8/13 @ 9PM - I'll be watching a very special broadcast/I hope you will all join me
These are from Robert Zimmerman Jr.
I don't watch his show but catch it the next day on the Fox channel on Serius XM radio. I'll be listening.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22386 Jan 7, 2013
Zimmerman should have....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have.....Zimmerman should have...........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22387 Jan 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Will U HelpME get the word out? Watch @seanhannity
Trash collection day, eh, Welsher!

Maybe you can collect a few more bucks for the people the deadbeat pedophile is trying to stiff?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22388 Jan 7, 2013
What new evidence has the state's investigation provided? Other than that crumped up DEEDEE BS.

They claim SPD did such a terrible job yet that is what the state is basing their case on.

There have to be at least 20 different timelines for George and everyone swears their is the exact on. Where's their timeline for how long it would take Martin to get home ,if that was his intention? Just what was Martin doing in that time lapse? I have a good idea.

When you listen to DEEDEE she sounds like she is taking everything off of what George said in his call but putting a twist on it to make it sound original.

Martin is dead because of his own doing...he's the one that racially profiled George. "Some crazy white dude."

If George should have stayed in the truck then Martin should have went home....he had more than enough time, George lost sight of him.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22389 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash collection day, eh, Welsher!
Maybe you can collect a few more bucks for the people the deadbeat pedophile is trying to stiff?
Jealous?

He's not the one standing on the street corners asking for jewelry ,even a dollar, any amount helps just the price of a bag of skittles. LMAO They are the ones always on "Bucket Duty."

When Crump said he wanted "change" he literally meant "change."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Truth is might 311,332
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Thinking 20,054
News Clinton says 'experienced leadership' needed to... 2 min Snidely70448 2
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 7 min u Make Me Laugh 10
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 11 min Made In America 179
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Tinka 199,260
News News Supreme Court set to close out current ter... 24 min Bama Yankee 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 54 min 2all 3,319
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr VorenusI 387,993
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,394,925
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Nopal 240
More from around the web