Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
19,281 - 19,300 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21539 Dec 15, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I citing a quotation, Deviant? Nah. Just making a statement.
Best of luck on your ESL classes, bigot.

Location hidden

#21540 Dec 15, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bareback doesn't care about facts. He continues to call an innocent man
Thug pedophile arrested and convicted for assault.

The rapist blames the victim.

Location hidden

#21541 Dec 15, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
the thug attacked Mr. Zimmerman and FORCED him to defend himself.
Bigot continues to insist that pedophile thug Zimmerman was transported away from the cab of his truck and drop in from of this unarmed boy two blocks away and his violent history and ignoring the orders from the police dispatcher should not count.

What bigot likes to remind us of is: the boy he killed was a black boy so that should be enough, it was, after all, the pedophile's neighborhood and the pedophile had the right to stop all backs from walking the streets of his neighborhood at night.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#21542 Dec 15, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not fill out the capias for manslaughter until weeks after the incident, and even then it lacked evidence for probable cause.
(March 13th)
Until there is proof otherwise I believe he was being pressured inside the SPD and not by Chief Lee.
As you referring to women as having knockers shows you lack of class and that's YOUR problem.
You're lying Sally, nothing new there.

The first charging document was incomplete as though someone had changed their mind. It's dated 2/26 or 27 and signed by Ayala. There are two charges, one is manslaughter. George was being charged with a felony and on his way to being booked and then suddenly he wasn't but rather on his way home with Shellie.

Why was that, why did the SPD not do a background on George, not even a DAVID, why didn't they at least request blood but yet do the half azzed voice stress analysis. They didn't inspect George's vehicle, didn't even understand that George lived clear the he11 on the other side of the complex and had been pursuing an unknown person in an unfamiliar area of the complex.

Why did George give Frank T's address when asked for his own? And then why did George change what should have been a very simple story four times that we know of?

Why do you lie Sally and post links to lying right wing freaks like Sundance?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21543 Dec 15, 2012
FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be unable to testify on the Benghazi raid next week in front of the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee due to her recent concussion

How convenient. I swear they'll go to any lenght but that's even lower than usual
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21544 Dec 15, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying Sally, nothing new there.
The first charging document was incomplete as though someone had changed their mind. It's dated 2/26 or 27 and signed by Ayala. There are two charges, one is manslaughter. George was being charged with a felony and on his way to being booked and then suddenly he wasn't but rather on his way home with Shellie.
Why was that, why did the SPD not do a background on George, not even a DAVID, why didn't they at least request blood but yet do the half azzed voice stress analysis. They didn't inspect George's vehicle, didn't even understand that George lived clear the he11 on the other side of the complex and had been pursuing an unknown person in an unfamiliar area of the complex.
Why did George give Frank T's address when asked for his own? And then why did George change what should have been a very simple story four times that we know of?
Why do you lie Sally and post links to lying right wing freaks like Sundance?
My posts have nothing to do with SD..you're the liar, aways have been and will be. I can't help the fact that Frank T. wants nothing to do with you and turned you down, now you go around with a chip on your shoulder.

Why did DD ask BDLR " do you want me to say that too?" HAHA since we're asking for answers here. Sure sounds rehearsed. Do you really think the prosecution will put her on the stand to be torn apart by the defense? Or will she also get a concussion and not be able to "pee?" HAHAHA!

Location hidden

#21545 Dec 15, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts have nothing to do with SD..you're the liar,
You are indeed a liar and a Welsher, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

“always”

Ticklaw

#21546 Dec 15, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts have nothing to do with SD..you're the liar, aways have been and will be. I can't help the fact that Frank T. wants nothing to do with you and turned you down, now you go around with a chip on your shoulder.
Why did DD ask BDLR " do you want me to say that too?" HAHA since we're asking for answers here. Sure sounds rehearsed. Do you really think the prosecution will put her on the stand to be torn apart by the defense? Or will she also get a concussion and not be able to "pee?" HAHAHA!
There's the racist POS scumbag Sally that we all know and don't love. How many drinks today oink?

If you can't compete on facts you get frustrated and start lying about crap that doesn't matter. Here's a clue, Trayvon is dead leaving Martin, Fulton, Crump and company without a horse in this race.

What part of State of Florida vs George Zimmerman don't you understand?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21547 Dec 15, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>There's the racist POS scumbag Sally that we all know and don't love. How many drinks today oink?
If you can't compete on facts you get frustrated and start lying about crap that doesn't matter. Here's a clue, Trayvon is dead leaving Martin, Fulton, Crump and company without a horse in this race.
What part of State of Florida vs George Zimmerman don't you understand?
Don't be so sure, liar. The judge told O'Mara to depose Crump, all of them have zestfully thrown themselves into the case. You have always had this "Thing" about Frank T...strange E DOESN'T HAVE A HORSE IN THIS RACE....you whine like a litle girl. You get all defensive when you're confronted about it. ROFL!!!

Also I don't drink, smoke or do drugs....but you sure do, your posts reek with it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21548 Dec 15, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are operating a commercial vehicle, you are subjet to administrative searches, which are entirely different from criminal investigations. The State has the right to conduct those searches as part of its administrative codes. That's not an arrest. Additionally, a motor vehicle--even an RV--is not a home if it is movable or can readily be made movable, and the "moving vehicle exception" applies to such searches , which means that unlike a home or physical structure, a warrant is not required. All that is required to search a vehicle is Probable Cause--or in your case, an administrate law that allows for safety checks based upon the State's interest in the safety and well-being of those using the roadways.
Really not talking about an arrest here, I'm talking about search and seizure which I see no exceptions for in the Constitution. Heck, they were trying to say that the NSA program violated the Fourth, and that could be from your I-pad or cell phone.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21549 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay put.
The pedophile was a cop wannabee (who flunked out) with some kind of Napoleon complex: most adults know EXACTLY what kind of person this pedophile is and why he ignored the orders of the police to wait for them by his truck.
And the pedophile's anger issues are on the tape.
And his history of "community watch" vigilante is recorded.
Tick tock.
Great. Go to the 911 tape and give me an exact time on the tape where the dispatcher said that. The only reference he made to Zimmerman about where to go is when he heard Zimmerman running after Martin. He never instructed him to stay by his truck. In fact, Zimmerman told dispatch that the police should call him when they get there and he will tell them where to meet up. You're lying as always.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21550 Dec 15, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bareback doesn't care about facts. He continues to call an innocent man a pedophile based on some drunken slut's accusation from when he was EIGHT YEARS OLD. He continues to spout the thug animal Trayvon's innocence in the face of ALL the facts that say that the thug attacked Mr. Zimmerman and FORCED him to defend himself. Bareback is just another lying drug using welfare abusing project dweller. A waste of skin. Maybe he'll get some bad crack soon and die in the gutter where he belongs.
Agreed. It's so left to side with the criminal over the innocent.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21551 Dec 15, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It's dated 7/12 by Frances Robles, the author. She's a great writer, used to cover Cuba but she's still a writer who relies on sources so what you and I read is second and third hand stuff.
The Baynews guy interviewed witness John who went wild with his tale of raining down punches MMA style. John got amnesia when Bernie De La Rionda interviewed him and could barely remember what he saw.
Yes. He is now worried a bit since all the threats were made to other people and the national coverage. I guess he wasn't expecting that. John is trying to back-peddle in fear I'm sure. Maybe he'll grow a pair and come clean when the trial starts.

Until somebody comes out with evidence, I will venture to say that the reporter is accurate and she did read the FBI files and that it's all on record. We will soon find out during the trial if there is one.

Location hidden

#21552 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Go to the 911 tape and give me an exact time
Truck was parked on the street.

Where was Napoleon when he shot dead that boy armed with a bag of skittles?

Location hidden

#21553 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
I can tell you our Fourth Amendment rights are violated all the time.
Do tell us the time where you refused to allow someone to search your truck- based on your Fourth amendment rights.

Because it sounds to everyone here that you are still full of cr@p.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21554 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truck was parked on the street.
Where was Napoleon when he shot dead that boy armed with a bag of skittles?
As he stated, he went from the back of the houses to the front to get an address on where Martin disappeared while he was talking to the dispatcher. That's how I know Martin stopped when he got out of sight of Zimmerman to watch him and carry out his attack. He never tried to run away or run to the house he was staying at.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21555 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell us the time where you refused to allow someone to search your truck- based on your Fourth amendment rights.
Because it sounds to everyone here that you are still full of cr@p.
Look it up. It's the department of transportation. Or ask any truck driver about DOT inspections.

“always”

Ticklaw

#21556 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He is now worried a bit since all the threats were made to other people and the national coverage. I guess he wasn't expecting that. John is trying to back-peddle in fear I'm sure. Maybe he'll grow a pair and come clean when the trial starts.
Until somebody comes out with evidence, I will venture to say that the reporter is accurate and she did read the FBI files and that it's all on record. We will soon find out during the trial if there is one.
What date were the FBI reports made public?

Location hidden

#21557 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. It's the department of transportation.
Have you insisted that you have fourth amendment rights and they can't search your truck?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21558 Dec 15, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What date were the FBI reports made public?
I don't know. I'm only going by the story. They didn't give a date, a link or even if they are on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Agents of Corruption 256,242
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 min Brian_G 32,475
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min lmao 46,315
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 30 min fubar 22,288
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 48 min Minority heard 8
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Concern Citizen 1,377
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••