Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Cocoa, FL

#20784 Nov 5, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go,,,, Way more than 10 INCLUDING the cell phone we all love...
http://blackinventions101.com/inventionslist....
African American Inventor Henry Sampson did not invent the cell phone. Sampson invented a Gamma-Electrical Cell and not a phone cell.

Dr Martin Cooper, a former general manager for the systems division at Motorola, is considered the inventor of the first modern portable handset. Cooper made the first call on a portable cell phone in April 1973. He made the call to his rival, Joel Engel, Bell Labs head of research. Bell Laboratories introduced the idea of cellular communications in 1947 with the police car technology. However, Motorola was the first to incorporate the technology into portable device that was designed for outside of a automobile use. Cooper and his co-inventors are listed above.

Woops! Dr. Cooper was caucasion....

AAAH yes, the Straightening comb we all know and love.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20785 Nov 5, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two sons. They look nothing like Trayvon.
They don't look like youre husband, either.

PS: Hitler didn't have tattoos.

Location hidden

#20786 Nov 5, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad we can't bring them back In the sixties your voted for a person .
Right, the 60's when white people got to vote.

Blacks were beaten or murdered for even wanting to vote.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#20787 Nov 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't look like youre husband, either.
PS: Hitler didn't have tattoos.
They look exactly like my husband, FYI. Oh, and the word you wanted was "your" not youre (which even if it was the right word, requires an apostrophe). You should have gone to English class instead of robbing 7-11's, ghettotrash.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20788 Nov 5, 2012
Turds of stupid wrote:
"I have two sons. They look nothing like Trayvon."
you're right psych nurse cratchett, bet they've learned all your (NON)compassionate social skill from you, and by skill i mean your only skill is being practiced in the vile art of being an ugly individual inside and out.
"His death is no loss to society"
WoW you must be a god hating black souled skanky biotch from hell to think that one of gods children is no loss to society.

Location hidden

#20789 Nov 5, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
They look exactly like my husband,
DNA tests comes with the divorce, Chubby.
Spike

Kent, OH

#20790 Nov 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, the 60's when white people got to vote.
Blacks were beaten or murdered for even wanting to vote.
Here's a question for you Barefoot, If there was such a thing as a time machine button that if you wanted to change any event from the past all you would have to do is push the button,and if all you had to do to erase slavery in America from ever happening would you push the button?
Spike

Kent, OH

#20791 Nov 6, 2012
cece426 wrote:
Turds of stupid wrote:
you're right psych nurse cratchett, bet they've learned all your (NON)compassionate social skill from you, and by skill i mean your only skill is being practiced in the vile art of being an ugly individual inside and out.
WoW you must be a god hating black souled skanky biotch from hell to think that one of gods children is no loss to society.
The truth is sometimes brutal. I think Tired of Silly shows a great deal of politeness and restraint in her sugar coated expressions. But anyway,,,,The Trayvon case was never anything but another tool in the democrat tool box to get out the Black vote. After today this case will fade away like those old faded "Hope & Change posters from 2008
Sallyomally

Cocoa, FL

#20792 Nov 6, 2012
Special Forces in Ohio, Navy Seals in Philly to keep Black Panthers from harming & Intimidating Voters. What's THAT tell you America?

6 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

BREAKING! SEALS have arrived at polling places in Phillie where Black Panthers are intimidating voters! God bless our Navy SEALs

Location hidden

#20793 Nov 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Special Forces in Ohio, Navy Seals in Philly to keep Black Panthers from harming & Intimidating Voters. What's THAT tell you America?
Tells us you are so full of [email protected] your eyes are brown.
2 posts removed
Spike

Kent, OH

#20796 Nov 6, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Barefoot needs something to whine about No, he wouldn't Slavery justifies his hatred of all white people . Some black people had slaves too, but they are exempt from his tirades
He actually cares less about Traygone. He just hates Zimmerman because he looks white. Guilt or innocence is irrelevant
Yes but wouldn't you think a guy like Barefoot with all his bravado would have the Balls to step up to the plate,man-up,and answer a very simple question? For slavery or against slavery,Instead he's more comfortable attacking the women on this topic.
Spike

Kent, OH

#20797 Nov 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tells us you are so full of [email protected] your eyes are brown.
So,,,Barefoon,,,would you push the button?

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20798 Nov 6, 2012
cece426 wrote:
Turds of stupid wrote:
Stick your imaginary friend up your wide-load ass, Cece. ThugTray was not a child, he was a violent ghetto rat useless piece of crap, just like his worthless incubator and sperm donor. Of course his death is not a loss, in fact it's a gain. One less piece of ghetto garbage walking around looking for houses to rob and people to attack. Too bad Mr. Zimmerman couldn't shoot about 10 of NO LIMIT N***A's ghetto trash friends while he was at it. I love it when those stupid ghetto thugs kill each other. Hope they ALL die.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20799 Nov 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA tests comes with the divorce, Chubby.
Divorce?!??! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA. Just because your baby mama tossed you on your useless ghetto ass doesn't mean that everyone gets divorced. Thirty-five years and counting, loser. Only relationship you've ever had that lasted that long was with your case worker at the welfare office, ghetto TRASH.

Location hidden

#20800 Nov 7, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Divorce?!??! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA.
Looks like the only Republicans still in power are the Gov-nor who appointed the Republican prosecutor who is taking your pedophile to the big house in a few more weeks who will be sentence to ten to twenty years by a Republican judge.

It was not a good day to be a Republican or worse: a bigoted tea bagger.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20801 Nov 7, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Divorce?!??! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA. Just because your baby mama tossed you on your useless ghetto ass doesn't mean that everyone gets divorced. Thirty-five years and counting, loser. Only relationship you've ever had that lasted that long was with your case worker at the welfare office, ghetto TRASH.
...Great Election, eh?.....
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#20802 Nov 7, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Great Election, eh?.....
I'm glad for you, I'm deeply afraid and sorry for my country.
Spike

Willard, OH

#20803 Nov 7, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Barefoot needs something to whine about No, he wouldn't Slavery justifies his hatred of all white people . Some black people had slaves too, but they are exempt from his tirades
He actually cares less about Traygone. He just hates Zimmerman because he looks white. Guilt or innocence is irrelevant
You hit the nail on the head! Well of course he wouldn't press the button because if he did slavery would have never exsisted in the United States,which means he and the rest of them would be in Africa practicing their prefered brand of democracy,as in, Barefoot and two Lions voting on what to eat for lunch.

Location hidden

#20804 Nov 7, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head! Well of course he wouldn't press the button because if he did slavery would have never exsisted
ummm yeah... this killing of a black child by a pedophile racist bigot is all about slavery...
Spike

Willard, OH

#20805 Nov 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm yeah... this killing of a black child by a pedophile racist bigot is all about slavery...
In the big picture it's all about selective outrage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min freebird 396,119
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 210,270
News California shooting shows police ill-equipped t... 5 min truth 31
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 5 min InsaneTrumpPosse 30
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min American Lady 244,237
News Mary J. Blige explains why she sang to Clinton ... 8 min Joe Balls 8
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 9 min Your Ex 334
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min Goofy Giuliani 10,606
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min VetnorsGate 1,434,147
More from around the web