Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,905

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#18443 Jul 6, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's Shellie Piggerman's butt you've sniffed..or Georgie's li'l d**k;D
You put a great deal and effort and thought in your post didn't you little man. You wish you were taller don't you. So anyway, try and not stress yourself to much when coming up with clever replies.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18444 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with this case. This case will precipitate the same behavior witnessed in Watts, Newark, L.A., and New Orleans.
New Orleans was a different cause, but with the same result. Every law abiding citizen knows it, and a few people are not afraid to point it out. You are like the person at the party who refuses to acknowledge the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Just ignore it and pretend it's not there...
the racial profiling and presumptions are horrible!

Zimmerman PRESUMED that Trayvon was up to no good and stalked and shot him dead

now you are PRESUMING that there will be riots if Zimmerman is acquitted

first of all, I doubt that Zimmerman will be acquitted, unless the Jury is inhuman and racist like some of the people here

secondly, if at all that happens, and if it happens after a fair trial with proper evidence, I don't think riots will happen - NO, I am not being unrealistic - I KNOW for a fact that if things are handled correctly and fairly in this world, there are never any bad consequences

If the trial fails to prove that Zimmerman had any cause to shoot Trayvon Martin, be it in self defense or SYG, but he is still acquitted (like it happened in the Casey Anthony case), THEN surely people will be angry...

so it all depends on the evidence and the handling of the case

you people WANT him to be set free, no questions asked and no evidence looked into

THAT's where the problem began in the first place

Stop being a racist and be human and fair and wait and watch
PLL

AOL

#18445 Jul 6, 2012
well...guess he's out...sure omara will have oddles and oddles to say on his website and tv for months...
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18446 Jul 6, 2012
George Zimmerman released from jail after posting $1M bond

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-0...

That didn't take long now did it...LOL
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18447 Jul 6, 2012
PLL wrote:
well...guess he's out...sure omara will have oddles and oddles to say on his website and tv for months...
I'm counting on it!!!!
PLL

AOL

#18448 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
George Zimmerman released from jail after posting $1M bond
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-0...
That didn't take long now did it...LOL
yeah well...now what are they going to do with him...make sure he meets with his mental health doctor etc etc
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18449 Jul 6, 2012
PLL wrote:
well, its not difficult to do anything when its other people's money you are doing it with

racists will keep donating

but I hope Justice will prevail in this case unlike in the Casey Anthony trial...

I hope the Prosecution asks for a gag order and gets it - I DO NOT want to see any of the attorneys or hear case details (their versions) through them before the trial

we do not want a repetition of the Casey Anthony trial - though I KNOW that Zimmerman's coterie is looking for EXACTLY that...

FLORIDA ARE YOU LISTENING!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18450 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Defense says supporters have donated $20,000 to Zimmerman since yesterday.
O'mara's bill will top one million.

Maybe this time Zug will use the money raised on the internet for his defense instead of his credit card bills?
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18451 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
O'mara's bill will top one million.
Maybe this time Zug will use the money raised on the internet for his defense instead of his credit card bills?
Obviously you are the only one concerned about him paying some bills...after all that is also living expenses. The donors didn't care that's why we are still helping him with more donations. It's nice to be able to help a good guy like Zim.

And sweet, sweet Sybrina can just DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#18452 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican prosecutor (the best in the state of the Florida, rated by convictions) is not trying the case in the press.
She will put the racist Zug in front of this boy armed with a gun and a history of hate and violence.
Zug lying to the judge was a gift that will keep giving.
..Oh, geez...rated by convictions?...lol....

Location hidden

#18453 Jul 6, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you can't be that stupid.
Really?

Your surprised?

Location hidden

#18454 Jul 6, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh, geez...rated by convictions?...lol....
LOL... rated by convictions, yes... gosh... if I want to rate a prosecuting attorney, I wouldn't give too many points for Best Dressed.

LOL.

I would rate by how many people he/she put in jail after they were charged.

LOL.

Location hidden

#18455 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are the only one concerned about him paying some bills..
Obviously you are as stupid as someone else suggested.

I don't care a wit if Zug pays any bills, obviously, he was going to stick the credit card company before he shot this teenager, for the credit card companies it was a lucky day.

Happy to point out $20K is a drop in a $1 million bucket.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#18456 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... rated by convictions, yes... gosh... if I want to rate a prosecuting attorney, I wouldn't give too many points for Best Dressed.
LOL.
LOL.
Don't know about that....we have alot of those..."Guy spends 22 years in prison, until DNA prove's his innocense" Stories.....
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18457 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
LOL.
Well this time her record will be broken and so will her career. Do you know that witch was even born on HALLOWEEN....Now we know why there's a broom parked in her parking space. LOL And best dressed????? Just like SP says..yadda...yadda...yadda... .still a pig.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18458 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care a wit if Zug pays any bills, obviously, he was going to stick the credit card company before he shot this teenager, for the credit card companies it was a lucky day.
Tally still going on $$$$$$$ Cry baby,! Stomp your feet Baby! Waaaa!!!!!!Waaaaaa!

Who does this remind you of w/o the dirty, nasty, vulgar stuff?????

Every dime helps as Sharpton....Waaaa!!!!!Keep stompin your feet!!!!!

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#18459 Jul 6, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You put a great deal and effort and thought in your post didn't you little man. You wish you were taller don't you. So anyway, try and not stress yourself to much when coming up with clever replies.
I wouldn't call "butt nuggets" a clever reply either, bore. If anything I said was directed at Trayvon Martin, you'd be clapping like a seal.
Now, be clever and gfy.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18460 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the poster you are responding to is Zimmerman's sister most probably

so OBVIOUSLY she will be all for the FREE MONEY being donated - she got a part of it too!
Zacky

Milwaukee, WI

#18461 Jul 6, 2012
SO YOU GOT OUT ZIMMY YOU'RE NOT FREE YOU HAVE TO HIDE UNDER A ROCK YOU GET TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FAT UGLY WIFE INSTEAD OF BUBBA BUT YOU'RE A LONG WAY FROM OUT OF THE WOODS EVEN IF YOU BEAT THE MURDER CHARGE THE FEDS CAN STILL GET YOU FOR STRUCTURING AND THE STATE CAN GET YOU for perjury SO CHANCES ARE YOU WILL END UP IN PRISON EVENTUALLY AND WILL BE ASS RAPED LIKE YOU DESERVE YOUR SCUM ZIMMY THAT CASH CONTINUES TO POUR IN TO YOU JUST SHOWS WHAT IDIOTS SO MANY ARE.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18462 Jul 6, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has it become okay for people accused of crimes and their families to solicit "donations" for their defense and living expenses. George, his wife, George Anthony were all unemployed. So we are expected to pick up the tab on these people? They get to pay off their credit cards or remodel their bathrooms while the rest of us schmucks send them money? I don't have a problem with helping truly indigent people but this seems like a scam.
Spooky, George Zimmerman was NOT unemployed until threats against his life and the lives of his family forced him to be unemployed. Mr. Zimmerman was leading a productive and law abiding life until the Martin/Fulton clan enlisted the aid of the riot-inciting Sharpton/Jackson folks in order to have a reason to pass those orange buckets so THEY could make money from the death of their kid. As for the Anthony family, they too were both gainfully employed until publicity made employment impossible for them too. While I don't agree with everything that George and Cindy did/said during that tawdry episode, there is no way that either of them could have continued working while the press was following their every move, even going so far as to install a live video camera on the pole across from their home. As you know, I am NEVER in favor of handouts for people who could earn their own way, but in both of these cases the press and some fringe-lunatics (some of whom post on Topix relentlessly!) made it impossible for them to work. I believe 100% that George Zimmerman has been railroaded, and although I have not sent him money, I wouldn't rule it out. Personally, I think the MSM should have to support him, given the outright lies they've printed and the bias against him that they deliberately set up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,110,454
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 262,456
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Dale 153,577
Judge restores part of Indiana gay marriage suit 7 min mark in Toronto 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min Brian_G 32,661
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 12 min Swedenforever 8
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 27 min Swedenforever 18
Opinion Line 1 hr woodtick57 63
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 2 hr barefoot2626 141
•••