Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
16,641 - 16,660 of 29,905 Comments Last updated Sunday
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18399 Jul 6, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> he didn't;t put a bounty on his own head Blame the NBP, Spike Lee , and the Ministers Jackson and Sharpton for the circus they have created. A case of self defense turn into a national media event for the sake of political correctness. The entitlement mentality destroys our society ,yet you continue to blame the real victim
the case has become national news only because of Zimmerman's own actions!

Zimmerman HAS killed a just-turned 17 year old teen who did NOTHING that night to deserve to be stalked and shot to death

Zimmerman HAS tried to cheat the System by instructing that funds be quickly transferred out of his bank account before the bond hearing so that he can falsely show that he has no money

Zimmerman's wife HAS committed perjury by pretending she/they had no money, when in fact she and Zimmerman, and his sister, had spent days conniving and planning ways to hide the funds they had

Zimmerman HAS sat there quietly in Court allowing his wife to lie about having no money, just as they had planned

Zimmerman HAS lied to the authorities about having another passport, which legally should not even have been with him - WHY did he not return the passport or destroy it as legally required?

Zimmerman wants to do the crime but not the time...sorry pal, that was manipulated by you and yours for 28 years - its not gonna work now

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18400 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
This is George:
I cannot afford to spend half of my defense fund in gaining my freedom. The judge has placed a million dollar bond on me which would require my spending at least $100,000 to gain my freedom. That becomes $100,000 less I have to defend myself.
I cannot leave Seminole county Florida, and given the sheer magnitude of the violent forces who have publicly called for my death, my family would be safer if I remained in prison. I cannot risk my wife or family being physically harmed just because they want to visit with me.
This to me is very disturbing the way Lester sees no threat to him because the marches were non violent. WTH Does he watch the news or does he sit there like a potted plant? Innocent people (white) have been killed in the name of Martin. Did he research any before he wrote that?
I am not allowed to have a bank account. I am no longer employable, I have to remain hidden for my own safety and that of my family. Any bills I may incur I will be unable to pay because I am not allowed to have a bank account. So how am I supposed to go to the grocery store?.
I would not be allowed to leave my home except between 6am and 6pm. So for 12 hours of freedom per day, what exactly is my benefit?
My attorney has advised me that any trial would not happen until sometime next summer. This would leave me in this situation for over a year
Where and under what circumstances could I possibly meet safely with my attorney? I do not wish to put him at risk of physical harm; he too is married and has children, and obviously the easiest way to kill me would be for those with such intent to follow his path. In addition this would place undue stress onto his family.
I understand that, in concept, I am “innocent until proven guilty”; However in reality, as a direct consequence of Judge Lester’s decisions, the vast majority of people within my hometown believe I have killed a child. I did not. Yet, any effort to clear my name and reputation has been met with political forces aligned specifically to use the judicial system to advance their own self-interests.
IF anything happens to Zim you know whose bloody hands it will be on!!!!!!!!!!
This judge should recuse himself. He is clearly not impartial. I hope OMara is looking into getting rid of this incompetent judge before the trial. If Mr. Zimmerman is forced to sit in jail until the trial for his own safety, the judge should be billed for every penny that it costs the taxpayers. He should also remember that he is in an elected position, and I for one will remember his name come election time.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18401 Jul 6, 2012
Zimmerman is right. The chimps will go feral if he's released on bail. Doesn't it suck to be held 'hostage' in a civilized society based on threats from 'people' who are just looking for a reason to commit acts of violence? "Oh, it's a miscarriage of justice- therefore, I will loot the local Best Buy..."
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18402 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Zimmerman is right. The chimps will go feral if he's released on bail. Doesn't it suck to be held 'hostage' in a civilized society based on threats from 'people' who are just looking for a reason to commit acts of violence? "Oh, it's a miscarriage of justice- therefore, I will loot the local Best Buy..."
nonsensical, irrelevant to the case, lying, hate-filled, racist Bullshit!

I am always shocked by the magnitude of racial hate some of you carry! you all are sick!
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18403 Jul 6, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This judge should recuse himself. He is clearly not impartial. I hope OMara is looking into getting rid of this incompetent judge before the trial. If Mr. Zimmerman is forced to sit in jail until the trial for his own safety, the judge should be billed for every penny that it costs the taxpayers. He should also remember that he is in an elected position, and I for one will remember his name come election time.
I am totally flabbergasted! OMara needs to bring out the bulldog that I hope is hiding somewhere inside of him. Zim is getting railroaded over and over again. I honestly am having some concern. He needs to go get those records that were immediately sealed...he also needs to check into the juvenile law enforcement to see if there is anything on Martin. OMara needs to start saying everyday in the media "His client George Zimmerman is innocent ." Speak up and stop being so submissive inject a dose of testosterone into his defense strategy....does he have a defense strategy? I mean he goes on tv and says yes his client lied and his client doesn't BELIEVE he committed the crime??????

I know it's very early in the case but this damn Bond Order of Lester's is just asking for Zim to mess up, a trap just like the one in the original bond hearing. OMara has to stay a step ahead and not get blindsided anymore. The prosecution knew about those jail calls before the bond hearing.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#18404 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
OMara needs to start saying everyday in the media "His client George Zimmerman is innocent ."

O'Mara know's he liar and probably doesn't beleive him Maybe he's mad because GZ lied to him too about how much money he had.

I know it's very early in the case but this damn Bond Order of Lester's is just asking for Zim to mess up, a trap just like the one in the original bond hearing.
A trap? What trap? The one where you place your hand on a bible and swear to tell the truth but don't, that "trap"?
PLL

AOL

#18405 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally flabbergasted! OMara needs to bring out the bulldog that I hope is hiding somewhere inside of him. Zim is getting railroaded over and over again. I honestly am having some concern. He needs to go get those records that were immediately sealed...he also needs to check into the juvenile law enforcement to see if there is anything on Martin. OMara needs to start saying everyday in the media "His client George Zimmerman is innocent ." Speak up and stop being so submissive inject a dose of testosterone into his defense strategy....does he have a defense strategy? I mean he goes on tv and says yes his client lied and his client doesn't BELIEVE he committed the crime??????
I know it's very early in the case but this damn Bond Order of Lester's is just asking for Zim to mess up, a trap just like the one in the original bond hearing. OMara has to stay a step ahead and not get blindsided anymore. The prosecution knew about those jail calls before the bond hearing.
well my goodness sally...what in the hell were omara and zimmermans and other lawyers,friends etc etc..talking about besides setting up websites etc..and still talking about websites.. and money..first it's free and a good idea ..then it ain't..then it is..
No you are

Astoria, NY

#18406 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
oops- didn't mean to alter your post.

O'Mara know's he liar and probably doesn't beleive him. Maybe he's mad because GZ lied to him too about how much money he had.
I've said from the beginning that this O'Mara doesn't appear to be a very good attorney. Or maybe it's because GZ is a bad client, he keeps things from his attorney and that hurts him.

Location hidden

#18407 Jul 6, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsensical, irrelevant to the case, lying, hate-filled, racist Bullshit!
I am always shocked by the magnitude of racial hate some of you carry! you all are sick!
It is absolutely true. I'm amazed at people like you who forget history. This is not racial hatred; it's an informed prediction based on historical precedents. Mark my words- get ready for the riots- which is a modern euphemism for blacks looting whatever is not nailed down. Go ahead- Google Images of past looting events and behold the truth of it. And just for a few giggles, Google the destruction in the Midwest caused by Katrina and read about how the residents recovered there. Oh, and while you are at it, look up crime statistics in Houston following the placement of New Orleans residents there.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18408 Jul 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="Sallyomally"
Mark Eiglarsh has very good points. If Lester thought Zim was preparing to flee where's the evidence?
[/QUOTE]

Zug lied.

FOX isn't going to get a seat on the jury.

The judge has this liar pegged.

Location hidden

#18409 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forgetting one thing......the judge did give him bond.
The judge used the precedent of previous liars and set the bond accordingly.

Americans do have the right to bail- even liars, such as Zug.

The judge increased the bail to a million, put him in electronic shackles, banned him from the airport, and effectively put him under house arrest.

The judge has Zug pegged.

Location hidden

#18410 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin/Fulton and Sharpton will all be chanting in New Orleans
I don't care, you can roll around all you like yelling "Sharpton, Sharpton!" but Sharpton isn't on trial.

Bigot Zug is on trial.
PLL

AOL

#18411 Jul 6, 2012
money and website or website and money..darn obsession..
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18412 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely true. I'm amazed at people like you who forget history. This is not racial hatred; it's an informed prediction based on historical precedents. Mark my words- get ready for the riots- which is a modern euphemism for blacks looting whatever is not nailed down. Go ahead- Google Images of past looting events and behold the truth of it. And just for a few giggles, Google the destruction in the Midwest caused by Katrina and read about how the residents recovered there. Oh, and while you are at it, look up crime statistics in Houston following the placement of New Orleans residents there.
all that has nothing to do with George Zimmerman following and killing teen Trayvon Martin, lying about his passport and about having money to the Judge and his attorney

Location hidden

#18413 Jul 6, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's assume all of your nonsense suppositions are true . Just how long do you think you can live on $130,000 ?
"my" suppositions?

**JUDGE** saw Zug as a flight risk. Zug LIED.

Zug "misplaced" a passport and Zug gathered up every dollar he had and moved it into accounts he could access overseas.

Zug LIED.

The $130K wasn't his retirement plan, ya moron, it was his establishing himself in a State with no extradition (or weak) treaty with the USA.

Location hidden

#18414 Jul 6, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
all that has nothing to do with George Zimmerman following and killing teen Trayvon Martin, lying about his passport and about having money to the Judge and his attorney
It has everything to do with this case. This case will precipitate the same behavior witnessed in Watts, Newark, L.A., and New Orleans.
New Orleans was a different cause, but with the same result. Every law abiding citizen knows it, and a few people are not afraid to point it out. You are like the person at the party who refuses to acknowledge the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Just ignore it and pretend it's not there...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#18415 Jul 6, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> I can only take that program in small doses . It does seem odd that the judge would limit Wimmerman to the county whn he has shown no attempt to flee in the past. He never violated any provisions of his bond in the past. Lester is beng unnecessarily punative in my opinion. Perhaps for political reasons
One would think paying a hundred grand to a bondsman is punishment enough
Especially since, unless the prosecution is saving up some double, secret probation-type evidence....this case could be leaner than Casey Anthonys....
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18416 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"my" suppositions?
**JUDGE** saw Zug as a flight risk. Zug LIED.
Zug "misplaced" a passport and Zug gathered up every dollar he had and moved it into accounts he could access overseas.
Zug LIED.
The $130K wasn't his retirement plan, ya moron, it was his establishing himself in a State with no extradition (or weak) treaty with the USA.
What did you do miss the bus?:^)

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18417 Jul 6, 2012
PLL wrote:
money and website or website and money..darn obsession..
Why has it become okay for people accused of crimes and their families to solicit "donations" for their defense and living expenses. George, his wife, George Anthony were all unemployed. So we are expected to pick up the tab on these people? They get to pay off their credit cards or remodel their bathrooms while the rest of us schmucks send them money? I don't have a problem with helping truly indigent people but this seems like a scam.
1 post removed
PLL

AOL

#18419 Jul 6, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has it become okay for people accused of crimes and their families to solicit "donations" for their defense and living expenses. George, his wife, George Anthony were all unemployed. So we are expected to pick up the tab on these people? They get to pay off their credit cards or remodel their bathrooms while the rest of us schmucks send them money? I don't have a problem with helping truly indigent people but this seems like a scam.
I don't know about that ol money..heck tryin' to help myself and help others...I ain't gettin' much of anything figured or fixed..darn right depressing around here..heck i've been asked to start looking for a car for someone on top of it all ...and about to pull my hair out..I could go on for hours..just don't know.. can sure tell george and omara they ought to be thankful for monies they do have to work with..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge temporarily blocks law that could close a... 2 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
U.S. Republican lawmakers say regulators treat ... 2 min Bama Yankee 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Frank 1,101,884
Joe Biden rebrands himself - Middle Class Joe',... 2 min Rambo 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 151,513
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min deutscher Nationa... 115,406
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 5 min Sterkfontein Swar... 65
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Fed Up Again 257,096
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 26 min boo ya 1,692
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 1 hr DeDominicis 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••