Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

PLL

AOL

#18405 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally flabbergasted! OMara needs to bring out the bulldog that I hope is hiding somewhere inside of him. Zim is getting railroaded over and over again. I honestly am having some concern. He needs to go get those records that were immediately sealed...he also needs to check into the juvenile law enforcement to see if there is anything on Martin. OMara needs to start saying everyday in the media "His client George Zimmerman is innocent ." Speak up and stop being so submissive inject a dose of testosterone into his defense strategy....does he have a defense strategy? I mean he goes on tv and says yes his client lied and his client doesn't BELIEVE he committed the crime??????
I know it's very early in the case but this damn Bond Order of Lester's is just asking for Zim to mess up, a trap just like the one in the original bond hearing. OMara has to stay a step ahead and not get blindsided anymore. The prosecution knew about those jail calls before the bond hearing.
well my goodness sally...what in the hell were omara and zimmermans and other lawyers,friends etc etc..talking about besides setting up websites etc..and still talking about websites.. and money..first it's free and a good idea ..then it ain't..then it is..
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#18406 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally flabbergasted! OMara needs to bring out the bulldog that I hope is hiding somewhere inside of him. Zim is getting railroaded over and over again. I honestly am having some concern. He needs to go get those records that were immediately sealed...he also needs to check into the juvenile law enforcement to see if there is anything on Martin. OMara needs to start saying everyday in the media "His client George Zimmerman is innocent ." Speak up and stop being so submissive inject a dose of testosterone into his defense strategy....does he have a defense strategy? I mean he goes on tv and says yes his client lied and his client doesn't BELIEVE he committed the crime??????
I know it's very early in the case but this damn Bond Order of Lester's is just asking for Zim to mess up, a trap just like the one in the original bond hearing. OMara has to stay a step ahead and not get blindsided anymore. The prosecution knew about those jail calls before the bond hearing.
oops- didn't mean to alter your post.

O'Mara know's he liar and probably doesn't beleive him. Maybe he's mad because GZ lied to him too about how much money he had.
I've said from the beginning that this O'Mara doesn't appear to be a very good attorney. Or maybe it's because GZ is a bad client, he keeps things from his attorney and that hurts him.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18407 Jul 6, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsensical, irrelevant to the case, lying, hate-filled, racist Bullshit!
I am always shocked by the magnitude of racial hate some of you carry! you all are sick!
It is absolutely true. I'm amazed at people like you who forget history. This is not racial hatred; it's an informed prediction based on historical precedents. Mark my words- get ready for the riots- which is a modern euphemism for blacks looting whatever is not nailed down. Go ahead- Google Images of past looting events and behold the truth of it. And just for a few giggles, Google the destruction in the Midwest caused by Katrina and read about how the residents recovered there. Oh, and while you are at it, look up crime statistics in Houston following the placement of New Orleans residents there.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18408 Jul 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="Sallyomally"
Mark Eiglarsh has very good points. If Lester thought Zim was preparing to flee where's the evidence?
[/QUOTE]

Zug lied.

FOX isn't going to get a seat on the jury.

The judge has this liar pegged.

Location hidden

#18409 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forgetting one thing......the judge did give him bond.
The judge used the precedent of previous liars and set the bond accordingly.

Americans do have the right to bail- even liars, such as Zug.

The judge increased the bail to a million, put him in electronic shackles, banned him from the airport, and effectively put him under house arrest.

The judge has Zug pegged.

Location hidden

#18410 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin/Fulton and Sharpton will all be chanting in New Orleans
I don't care, you can roll around all you like yelling "Sharpton, Sharpton!" but Sharpton isn't on trial.

Bigot Zug is on trial.
PLL

AOL

#18411 Jul 6, 2012
money and website or website and money..darn obsession..
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#18412 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely true. I'm amazed at people like you who forget history. This is not racial hatred; it's an informed prediction based on historical precedents. Mark my words- get ready for the riots- which is a modern euphemism for blacks looting whatever is not nailed down. Go ahead- Google Images of past looting events and behold the truth of it. And just for a few giggles, Google the destruction in the Midwest caused by Katrina and read about how the residents recovered there. Oh, and while you are at it, look up crime statistics in Houston following the placement of New Orleans residents there.
all that has nothing to do with George Zimmerman following and killing teen Trayvon Martin, lying about his passport and about having money to the Judge and his attorney

Location hidden

#18413 Jul 6, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's assume all of your nonsense suppositions are true . Just how long do you think you can live on $130,000 ?
"my" suppositions?

**JUDGE** saw Zug as a flight risk. Zug LIED.

Zug "misplaced" a passport and Zug gathered up every dollar he had and moved it into accounts he could access overseas.

Zug LIED.

The $130K wasn't his retirement plan, ya moron, it was his establishing himself in a State with no extradition (or weak) treaty with the USA.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18414 Jul 6, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
all that has nothing to do with George Zimmerman following and killing teen Trayvon Martin, lying about his passport and about having money to the Judge and his attorney
It has everything to do with this case. This case will precipitate the same behavior witnessed in Watts, Newark, L.A., and New Orleans.
New Orleans was a different cause, but with the same result. Every law abiding citizen knows it, and a few people are not afraid to point it out. You are like the person at the party who refuses to acknowledge the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Just ignore it and pretend it's not there...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#18415 Jul 6, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> I can only take that program in small doses . It does seem odd that the judge would limit Wimmerman to the county whn he has shown no attempt to flee in the past. He never violated any provisions of his bond in the past. Lester is beng unnecessarily punative in my opinion. Perhaps for political reasons
One would think paying a hundred grand to a bondsman is punishment enough
Especially since, unless the prosecution is saving up some double, secret probation-type evidence....this case could be leaner than Casey Anthonys....
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18416 Jul 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"my" suppositions?
**JUDGE** saw Zug as a flight risk. Zug LIED.
Zug "misplaced" a passport and Zug gathered up every dollar he had and moved it into accounts he could access overseas.
Zug LIED.
The $130K wasn't his retirement plan, ya moron, it was his establishing himself in a State with no extradition (or weak) treaty with the USA.
What did you do miss the bus?:^)

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18417 Jul 6, 2012
PLL wrote:
money and website or website and money..darn obsession..
Why has it become okay for people accused of crimes and their families to solicit "donations" for their defense and living expenses. George, his wife, George Anthony were all unemployed. So we are expected to pick up the tab on these people? They get to pay off their credit cards or remodel their bathrooms while the rest of us schmucks send them money? I don't have a problem with helping truly indigent people but this seems like a scam.
1 post removed
PLL

AOL

#18419 Jul 6, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has it become okay for people accused of crimes and their families to solicit "donations" for their defense and living expenses. George, his wife, George Anthony were all unemployed. So we are expected to pick up the tab on these people? They get to pay off their credit cards or remodel their bathrooms while the rest of us schmucks send them money? I don't have a problem with helping truly indigent people but this seems like a scam.
I don't know about that ol money..heck tryin' to help myself and help others...I ain't gettin' much of anything figured or fixed..darn right depressing around here..heck i've been asked to start looking for a car for someone on top of it all ...and about to pull my hair out..I could go on for hours..just don't know.. can sure tell george and omara they ought to be thankful for monies they do have to work with..
1 post removed
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#18421 Jul 6, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it ok for the decedants family to go out and solicit donations? Zim has to pay for his defense the Martin/Fultons do not pay for their prosecution.

When Judge Lester kept referring to the donated Money as "other peoples" that was inappropriate. When I make a donation to a foundation or any other cause the money I donated ,as a gift, is NOT mine anymore, it belongs to them.
T4YOU2

Lexington, SC

#18422 Jul 6, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
the case has become national news only because of Zimmerman's own actions!
Zimmerman HAS killed a just-turned 17 year old teen who did NOTHING that night to deserve to be stalked and shot to death
Zimmerman HAS tried to cheat the System by instructing that funds be quickly transferred out of his bank account before the bond hearing so that he can falsely show that he has no money
Zimmerman's wife HAS committed perjury by pretending she/they had no money, when in fact she and Zimmerman, and his sister, had spent days conniving and planning ways to hide the funds they had
Zimmerman HAS sat there quietly in Court allowing his wife to lie about having no money, just as they had planned
Zimmerman HAS lied to the authorities about having another passport, which legally should not even have been with him - WHY did he not return the passport or destroy it as legally required?
Zimmerman wants to do the crime but not the time...sorry pal, that was manipulated by you and yours for 28 years - its not gonna work now
Sure thing. Why do they need a trial when they have you ?/write the judge and ask him if you can have the privledge of serving on the jury I am sure you would not be biased
T4YOU2

Lexington, SC

#18423 Jul 6, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do miss the bus?:^)
The short bus! Sure he did
PLL

AOL

#18424 Jul 6, 2012
200,000+ and still hollerin' mo money.. mo money..
higgans

Avon, IN

#18425 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with this case. This case will precipitate the same behavior witnessed in Watts, Newark, L.A., and New Orleans.
New Orleans was a different cause, but with the same result. Every law abiding citizen knows it, and a few people are not afraid to point it out. You are like the person at the party who refuses to acknowledge the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Just ignore it and pretend it's not there...
don't chimps usually do whatever gorillas say?
she's not ignoring it... she's doing its biding!
just look at the number of fearful and guilt-racked men and women (very little 'm' and 'w'!) posting on here... hiding behind code words like justice and truth... as IF they really believed in either.
read their posts... THEY have already convicted GZ... now they are just waiting for the Show Trial and the cover of THEIR govt to make them right.
they are the 21st Century American equivalent of 1930's Good Germans... the last lambs led to slaughter.
imagine if we could somehow get them all to migrate to Cali... and then wait for the Big One!LOL
higgans

Avon, IN

#18426 Jul 6, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since, unless the prosecution is saving up some double, secret probation-type evidence....this case could be leaner than Casey Anthonys....
ah,'Animal House'... blue, u post this and then something good about Big Government... the phrase 'military intelligence' comes to mind.
pity...
less IS better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,459
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 2 min Mikey 95
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 6 min Trump your President 3,234
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min USA 13,253
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 8 min Mikey 98
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 9 min X -Man- 1,131
News Giuliani's foreign work complicates candidacy f... 15 min MAGAMAGAMAGA 47
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Trump failed Us 404,335
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Duke David 686
More from around the web