Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#16102 Jun 12, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
Here's the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/
it says she "quickly bonded out"...

so she is already out on bond? is this correct?

but at least she was charged for the perjury she committed!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#16103 Jun 12, 2012
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/tray...

Isn't it convenient how they waited to arrest her the same day that Martin/Fulton/Crump are all ion town for the SYG Open discussion in Longwood.

A high profile case in the media one gets arrested, Shellie and the other gets a free pass, Cindy "pitbull" Anthony. How exactly does that work?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#16104 Jun 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Enough with the f*cking drama and theater....do they even have a case here??????????
One minute the judge says the past is irrelevant, the next he completely says the opposite. This shit really stinks to high heaven.

You know the Florida Law says a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband. At least if this mockery of the judicial system goes to trial she doesn't have to say a word about anything that GZ may have told her.

Any way they can get to GZ they are going to, that's clear as a bell.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#16105 Jun 12, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Look how many SYG Cases there have been around the country....hundreds, not one of them received a "Special Prosecutor", or a comment from a President of the US.
LOL, Zimmerman's wife has been arrested on allegations of puuuuuuuujery. LOL, this case is unwraveling, going from a grave yard spiral to a flat out fully stalled spin.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#16106 Jun 12, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>it says she "quickly bonded out"...
so she is already out on bond? is this correct?
but at least she was charged for the perjury she committed!
Since it's a non violent offense, she probably merely had to sign a signature bond with the prosecutor's office, a fairly common thing. A bond is merely a contract stating that in exchange for being released, a person will not threaten witnesses, fondle hangrenades, leave the state, etc. One has to be careful about the stipulations in the contract, because breaking them constitutes a felony, typically.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#16107 Jun 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Enough with the f*cking drama and theater....do they even have a case here??????????
Sure they do, otherwise Zimmerman wouldn't be indicted. They probably have Zimmerman up on puuuuuuurjury charges soon as well.

This is why when one shoots another in alleged self defense, the one with the claim of self defense does best by merely dialing their attorney first, then 911, wait for the stinking cops to show, point out the incident firearm which is now laying in a position consistant with safety, then show the police your state ID and then simply state that you're claiming self defense and that you're not answering any further questions without your attorney present.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16108 Jun 12, 2012
This entire case so far has been a miscarriage of justice. Shelly Zimmerman with the right attorney, not O'Mara and team, might be able to beat the charges, but that's a might.

I say not O'Mara because this is his fault, it was his job to vet his witnesses. Honestly after the Caylee Anthony case where the prosecution used her private phone calls and letters from jail against her what excuse does O'Mara have for not letting his client know they will use anything you say against you.

O'Mara has oozed White Guilt from the moment he took this case, one only needs to look at his public statements concerning the morality of the shooting and possible flaws with Stand Your Ground laws in Florida. How about when he cried over the death of Trayvon on a TV interview while the natives where preparing a fire for his client, pathetic.

Lesson Folks is NEVER EVER talk to the police without a lawyer present, EVER. Seriously I don't care if your a witness or you think your innocent, that's not how the justice system works. Keep your mouth shut and lawyer up.

Based upon what Judge Lester said Monday about Zimmerman it will be interesting to see if he gets a new bail come the 29th or what course his lawyers will take. Hard to imagine a it looks good for a Stand Your Ground Hearing when the judge just said the evidence is strong against Zimmerman, lol.

Zimmerman should reach out to Allen Dershowitz since he seems like the only dog in the kennel that has any balls besides Angela Corey and judging by the pissing contest between Corey and Allen he may actually entertain taking the case.

Win of lose for Zimmerman he will still be a Martyr in the eyes of many and his sacrifices have brought to light for his supporters the vast Racist Agenda of the Black community and their supporters.

Long Live Zimmerman and in the end we hope that Truth will be a defence to the judicial lynching he has been subjected to. It will only take one juror who believes in him to prevent his lynching.

Long live Zimmerman the Thug Slayer, The defender of neighborhood civility, Protect us from the Thugs which destroy what we hold sacred, our community.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#16109 Jun 12, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
F.Y.I. Zimmermans wife was just arrested.
Great News

Location hidden

#16110 Jun 12, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
One minute the judge says the past is irrelevant, the next he completely says the opposite. This shit really stinks to high heaven.
You know the Florida Law says a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband. At least if this mockery of the judicial system goes to trial she doesn't have to say a word about anything that GZ may have told her.
This is exactly the way Angela Corey plays all her cases, dirty. Poor Zimmerman has his crying for Trayvon on national TV attorney while Angela Corey is playing street ball with no rules.

Looks like Judge Lester has a shallow ego and now that he feels disrespected he has flipped on Zimmerman. Judge Leaster is acing like the girlfriend who just found out the guy who popper her cherry is also sleeping with her best friend, lol

George Zimmerman needs to embrace his sacrifice. He should cry persecution and him and his family should come out of hiding. The state along with the FBI should be responsible for their protection and they should contact Allen Dershowitz and begin the lawsuit against The Mayor of Stanford, the Black Floridian Congress members, the Black Panthers and each and every news agency that misstated details that led to them fearing for their life.

Their is a vast amount of support for the Zimmerman's but they have to be willing to face the fire so we can fight for them. Hell i would be willing to take the Zimmerman's in and would be willing to defend them with my life. I would actually relish the thought of having to drop a Thug in the line of that duty.

Lastly why did they never ask Mr Zimmerman questions about bail and his finances. I can understand the court asking Shelly Zimmerman about her husband and her finances if George did not want to testify but what right do they have to ask his parents, lol. It is non of their business if their father was as rich as Bill Gates.

They entire way this case is being handled stinks to high heaven and would have never happened this way in DC or NY with world class attorneys like Allen Dershowitz.

Florida's so called best are looking like Barney Fife, lol
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#16111 Jun 12, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
A high profile case in the media one gets arrested, Shellie and the other gets a free pass, Cindy "pitbull" Anthony. How exactly does that work?
Judge vs Jury?
Prosecutor in charge?
Just two of the many variables.....
Just one of the many flaws.....
Puddle of Mud

Dallas, TX

#16112 Jun 12, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Great News
Agree.

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#16113 Jun 12, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Great News
Now they have two pigs in the pokey:D Yay Judge Lester!!!

Location hidden

#16114 Jun 12, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they do, otherwise Zimmerman wouldn't be indicted. They probably have Zimmerman up on puuuuuuurjury charges soon as well.
they are going after the wife because she is the only one who testified under oath concerning the finances. The judge even admitted to as much in his revocation document. Zimmerman has the right to remain silent, his life is on the line and Judge Lester knows it. If the Judge wants to ask Zimmerman a direct question under oath Zimmerman can not be compelled to answer according to the 5th amendment.

Richard you have argued due process in the past yet you want to argue the Zimmerman perjury position now, your a hypocrite, lol

Show me a transcript where Zimmerman perjured himself concerning his finances. Zimmerman was never asked nor did he testify about his finances. Zimmerman was under no obligation to speak out of order and correct anyone's testimony, that actually would have been contempt of court.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/...
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#16115 Jun 12, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like she might turn on him. Where does her loyalty lie?

I hope they don't stop with GZ.

YAY CRUMP
Puddle of Mud

Dallas, TX

#16116 Jun 12, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have two pigs in the pokey:D Yay Judge Lester!!!
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/ local/zimmermans-wife-arrested -charged-perjury/nPRrm/

She is already out but will be arraigned on July 31. Rut row.
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#16117 Jun 12, 2012
On a more forensic note...

If any physician testifies that those injuries are consistent with any interaction with concrete, I will call them a quack.

I think, those injuries were made with a tool/weapon of some sort.
Zacky

Milwaukee, WI

#16118 Jun 12, 2012
I told you Zimmy's wife would get arrested 4 PERJURY! ZIMMY'S A REAL PEICE of work, sacrificing his poor fat ugly wife for his sorry ass! Zimmy tried to be a super-hero and got his fat ass whooped by the kid and now his life is a nightmare! Scenario 1: he gets aquitted, he has to live under a rock for the rest of his life; will certainly be sued in civil court [putting at risk all the cash he gets from tabliods] and he may still face a federal trail. He gets convicted, and well...you get the picture. They will have to hold Zimmy in solitary for his own porotection. I feel sorry 4 those fine female deputies at the Seminole County Detention Center. They had to strip-search Shellie! UGGHH!!!

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#16119 Jun 12, 2012
Puddle of Mud wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zimmerman...
She is already out but will be arraigned on July 31. Rut row.
No rut row, it's not my fridge she's going to raid once she gets out. LOL google her and you'll see people calling her the "pig faced wife of" GZ. Rut row...er, oink oink.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#16120 Jun 12, 2012
I'm still trying to figure out the Zimmerman's money was "hidden" when the whole world knew about it.

They were told they could call Zim's brother and get the total....why didn't they do that in the first place? It was a set up.

SET UP!! Shellie was arrested today because Martin/Fulton/Crump were in town for the SYG LAW debate. There is no such thing as a coincidence.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#16121 Jun 12, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No rut row, it's not my fridge she's going to raid once she gets out. LOL google her and you'll see people calling her the "pig faced wife of" GZ. Rut row...er, oink oink.
Ya know, the way you carry on about people's weight you're probably the biggest piece of lard around. One of those huge muthers that you have to actually tear the damn wall down, get the fire department to haul your Shamu ass out. The only pig around here is Y O U . You have the mentality of a fck'n flea. STFU you degenerate POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Coffee Party 304,812
Despite Obama promises, Ferguson protesters say... 7 min Righteous 569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min paddyomalley 50,373
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Dogen 142,079
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 17 min Huey 56
Matt Pommer: Wisconsina s budget deficit grows 18 min missym 1
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 18 min Let Live 2,327
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min positronium 168,239
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min positronium 1,173,057
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 40 min swedenforever 41
Senators tell Obama ita s urgent to nominate a ... 2 hr Le Duped 15
More from around the web