Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
12,581 - 12,600 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Witnesses changing their minds doesn't look good. And when 4 do, its odd.
What do you make of it?
What I make of it is witness intimidation by Trayvon's thug lawyer and his thug family. And I don't think it will matter. If you read the article, there's nothing there that will make the physical evidence any less compelling.

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

likely Travon was just anothe dead thug in a place where they kill each other on a routine basis missing person cases often do not become active untill 48 hours have passed then He was found within a day (Another anything to Convict Zimmerman speculation)
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact that despite his dad reporting him missing, the Police still did not identify Trayvon for 3 days is itself extremely fishy...
Trayvon was killed in the same complex his father was living in, so how come when his dad reported his teen son missing to the same PD the Police did not immediately connect it with the black teen shot just the night before? This is IN ADDITION to them not checking Trayvon's phone and calling any of the numbers in it or the last call received/made by Trayvon...
WHY was Trayvon not identified for so long? Was some evidence being tampered with, changed or removed? Were they setting the stage to tally with the "self defense or SYG" story?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

If Trayvon was talking to DD and his ear phones fell off like she claims then how did they end up in his pocket at the crime scene?

A separate report written by Serino at the crime scene says Martin had $40.15, Skittles candy, a red lighter, headphones and a photo pin in his pocket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Quite corerect physical evidence does not lie wittnesses do. Any good attourney would have seen this comming wittnesses Who's idenity can be leaked by lawyers Who represent Thug boy's family can be subject to intimidation from local Crimnals thusly granted access to information otherwise unavaitable. In simular crimnal cases the victims family usualy don't retain a lawyer as the District Attourney represents the victim. in these irregular circumstances thugboy's family suddenly have lawyers to manufacture and manipulate evidence in an ongoing attempt to coerce a conviction. this clearly smells of Jackson and Sharpton.
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What I make of it is witness intimidation by Trayvon's thug lawyer and his thug family. And I don't think it will matter. If you read the article, there's nothing there that will make the physical evidence any less compelling.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
likely Travon was just anothe dead thug in a place where they kill each other on a routine basis missing person cases often do not become active untill 48 hours have passed then He was found within a day (Another anything to Convict Zimmerman speculation) <quoted text>
That was another one of Sharpton's lies, just trying to entise a race war. And the sheep followed.

Sharpton promulgated at least one glaring untruth, claiming Martin was in the morgue for three days before his parents were informed he’d been killed.“How do you leave this kid in the room like he’s a worthless piece of meat?” he railed. However, this is contradicted by the fact Martin’s parents were discussing their son’s killing on a local news broadcast the next day.

Once (13 hours later) Tracy M. reported Trayvon missing LE were at his door with a photo of Trayvon and taken to the morgue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Another good excuse was racists hacked travon's phone get your lies strait !!!!!
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie. If he had swung on a bus drive he would have been removed from the bus on the spot and arrested. The whole lie is spun from a question from a cousin who asked if Trayvon swung on the bus drive. Of course the Con Media smear machine doesn't tell anybody what prompted the question or how it was answered. Just one out of context QUESTION and the rest is all pure supposition and lies.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Quite corerect physical evidence does not lie wittnesses do. Any good attourney would have seen this comming wittnesses Who's idenity can be leaked by lawyers Who represent Thug boy's family can be subject to intimidation from local Crimnals thusly granted access to information otherwise unavaitable. In simular crimnal cases the victims family usualy don't retain a lawyer as the District Attourney represents the victim. in these irregular circumstances thugboy's family suddenly have lawyers to manufacture and manipulate evidence in an ongoing attempt to coerce a conviction. this clearly smells of Jackson and Sharpton. <quoted text>
Now "the shadow witness" says it was dark and I didn't have my contacs in.....so shut up already and say you just don't have a clue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

"Thanks for bringin' that forward ".
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
That was another one of Sharpton's lies, just trying to entise a race war. And the sheep followed.
Sharpton promulgated at least one glaring untruth, claiming Martin was in the morgue for three days before his parents were informed he’d been killed.“How do you leave this kid in the room like he’s a worthless piece of meat?” he railed. However, this is contradicted by the fact Martin’s parents were discussing their son’s killing on a local news broadcast the next day.
Once (13 hours later) Tracy M. reported Trayvon missing LE were at his door with a photo of Trayvon and taken to the morgue.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

* entice* check!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Wittnesses who change thier stories will be confronted in court of both versions hindering thier credibility.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Now "the shadow witness" says it was dark and I didn't have my contacs in.....so shut up already and say you just don't have a clue.
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Another witness says they changed their story because of accounts of the events they read in the paper.
Thanks to state prosecutors,MSM and blood thirsty black activists we will never know the facts of this case.
They got what they wanted and turned it into a 3 ring circus,and because of that a murderer may be set free cause this case gets thrown the hell out of court.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Wittnesses who change thier stories will be confronted in court of both versions hindering thier credibility. <quoted text>
And two of them who changed their minds are the only ones who saw the fight. It is odd that one claims Martin was on top and the other claims Zimmerman was on top.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Another witness says they changed their story because of accounts of the events they read in the paper.
Thanks to state prosecutors,MSM and blood thirsty black activists we will never know the facts of this case.
They got what they wanted and turned t into a 3 ring circus,and because of that a murderer may be set free cause this case gets thrown the hell out of court.
Don't fret. There is no murderer in this story. There was an attempted murderer but he's dead and won't be dealing any more drugs, stealing any more jewelry, or attacking anyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Waffeling loses incourt and politics better to tell the truth an stick too it
TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And two of them who changed their minds are the only ones who saw the fight. It is odd that one claims Martin was on top and the other claims Zimmerman was on top.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

TractorFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has really changed...one saw Martin on top, beating and bashing George's head on the pavement.....and one saw George on top of Martin, after the gunshot, checking if he was still breathing.....same as it ever was.....They are likely just acting squirrely, around the media, due to racial pressure, over this event.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
They got what they wanted and turned it into a 3 ring circus,and because of that a murderer may be set free cause this case gets thrown the hell out of court.
Don't worry, the REAL POTENTIAL MURDERER in this event, is dead and buried....justifiably so....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Waffeling loses incourt and politics better to tell the truth an stick too it <quoted text>
It doesn't sound like the witnesses were lying, but just unable to say for sure what they saw and heard. It was dark and raining, but 4 of them? Yikes.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my now the lawyer is now a thug!!!!! Where did you get your info from??
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my now the lawyer is now a thug!!!!! Where did you get your info from??
from the voices in it's head.
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret. There is no murderer in this story. There was an attempted murderer but he's dead and won't be dealing any more drugs, stealing any more jewelry, or attacking anyone else.
Maybe,maybe not?
Justice is an elusive thing these days,even when a case isn't tried in the media.
Our justice system is as much of a joke as our Government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Jethro Tull 244,933
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,583
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min Batch 37 Pain Is Good 21,521
VA must move into 21st century 3 min Viet Nam Veteran 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Nomad 52,508
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 174,860
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 17 min Guru 16
•••
•••