Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12591 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link to a law in any state which gives a neighborhood watch person the authority to detain anyone?
You aren't the sharpest pencil in the box.
1 post removed

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#12593 May 12, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well weren't you the noble little boy. Too bad you grew up to be an angry, nasty old man. No, I don't waste my time on imaginary beings or giving money to the most corrupt organizations on earth, churches. I'm a Republican because I believe in small government, no nanny state, and people being held accountable. If your mama didn't want to give up anything to take care of her kid, that's not my fault. As for my parents, my dad is gone now. After a long illness he died in our home with his family around him. My dear mother lives nearby. We bought the home she lives in for her and provide for her. She'll be over tomorrow for Mother's Day. My husband's mother was also cared for at home (our home) and died here with all of us around her, and his dad lives nearby and is also assisted financially and in other ways by us. You see, that's how real people live. They took care of us as children and made it possible for us to have a wonderful life, and we do the same for them now. You probably shoved mama into a nursing home on the taxpayer's dime so you wouldn't have to be bothered. That's what liberals do, they dump their elderly on the taxpayers.
There you go again trying to run everybody else down in order to make yourself feel like something more then the pile of crap you are. I clearly said taking a student loan was my decision. My older brother made the same decision. Because of that my Mom had the money to send my little brother to MIT. But of course you had your Dad pay for your college and then thought you were struggling because you actually had to work during grad school. Awww you poor spoiled baby. By the way, did any of those schools you went to get any money from the Government? You love your 6 lane highways and airports and the electric grid. You love all the medical and technical research the Government funds that makes your life better. But if it does not directly benefit you then it is a waist of money. I think we need to add self centered to spoiled little bitch. PS. Too bad your father didn’t die a lot sooner. Maybe you wouldn’t have grown up so screwed up. You must have really lousy parents.
1 post removed
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#12595 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Barefooool only sees republican prosecutor, poor dear sees nothing political, nor practical about this move on the part of the state. Sanford would have been burnt to the ground if the state didn't do something to counter the anger that The Rev Al and Jessie Jackass incited . Too bad Zimmerman can't sue for malicious prosecution
Your exactly correct...several of us have seen this and how it might play out....just a softer, gentler version of, basically what the Sanford PD did, on that night....lol....
1 post removed

Location hidden

#12597 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> And you are ?
Sharper than you, SweetGums, and that is all that matters.

Location hidden

#12598 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
While I believe Zimmerman is not guilty of a crime, this whole affair could have been averted .
The state of Florida should not have issued a license for this bigot to carry a weapon. Like you, he is a coward and lacks the balls to confront someone who would kick his bigot ass around the block.

Now the state of Florida gets to spend a couple million dollars to put him in jail.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#12599 May 12, 2012
Funny, it's not costing anything, right now.....

Location hidden

#12600 May 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Funny, it's not costing anything, right now.....
So: you are not familiar with the legal system?

Deltona Fla

#12601 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you ever pay it back?
I dropped out after two years and went to work. Paid it off in under a year with money left. By the time I was 23 when she-it was moaning about working so she could go to grad school, I had my own construction company, was working my ass off, ten other asses off, and was loving every freeking second of it. I ain't got time for her Preppy Ann and her “I had it so hard but I got mine so screw everybody else” crap. She wouldn’t have shit if she didn't grow up under post WW2 progressivism and the great society.
1 post removed
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#12603 May 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again trying to run everybody else down in order to make yourself feel like something more then the pile of crap you are. I clearly said taking a student loan was my decision. My older brother made the same decision. Because of that my Mom had the money to send my little brother to MIT. But of course you had your Dad pay for your college and then thought you were struggling because you actually had to work during grad school. Awww you poor spoiled baby. By the way, did any of those schools you went to get any money from the Government? You love your 6 lane highways and airports and the electric grid. You love all the medical and technical research the Government funds that makes your life better. But if it does not directly benefit you then it is a waist of money. I think we need to add self centered to spoiled little bitch. PS. Too bad your father didn’t die a lot sooner. Maybe you wouldn’t have grown up so screwed up. You must have really lousy parents.
what I find extremely insightful is that these racists hit out viciously and complain about poor black people - yet they DO NOT want to lift a finger to help them and even RESENT and GRUDGE the Government for doing or planning something to help them...

its like they WANT the poor and under-privileged to stay that way...

the racists think that they pay taxes and that's enough...as long as those tax dollars are directed ONLY at them and not at the country as a whole..taxes are for the betterment of the whole country, especially its weaker patches, and not for individuals who want it all back, and more, only for themselves!

as I have written above, all these racists seem to WANT and PREFER is that the poor people live exactly the way they do - so that they can find a reason to spit out venom at them and think they themselves are better...

I don't think any of them care for the country at all - there's no country love here, just self love...

I wish each one of them is sent to live in the abjectly poor places in USA and other countries for some weeks each, so that they FEEL the helplessness and despair those people FEEL, and get some human empathy and feelings...

now wait for that animal Tired of Silly to show spew her trash at this...she makes me sick...puke
1 post removed

Location hidden

#12605 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously the State of Florida does not agree with you or he would not have been issued a permit
And obviously the state of Florida doesn't put any thought in who it allows to carry concealed as it includes people who assault women and cops and drunks who are in rehab before they turn 21.

In many states: if you are a minor in possession before 21, you lose your driver's license.

Would have saved a life here.

PS: The state of Florida doesn't agree with you: that is why it arrested the drunk Zimmerman.
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#12606 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously the State of Florida does not agree with you or he would not have been issued a permit You couldn't;t get one because of mental health issues. Zimmerman spent his last day in jail when he was let out on bail You are dimwitted, not to mention repetitive . Polly want a cracker Squawk !! The prosecutor is a Republican Squawk!!! What a fool you are Bareassed
Zimmerman may have spent "his last day in jail" as you all keep writing - but that doesn't make what he did okay...

our justice system is more tilted towards the criminal and less towards the victim...as we see in case after case after case..IMPERFECT JUSTICE

its sad, and one day I hope that there will be justice for victims as it should be...

Location hidden

#12607 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
Polly want a cracker Squawk !! The prosecutor is a Republican Squawk!!! What a fool you are Bareassed
The governor is a REPUBLICAN and the prosecutor is a REPUBLICAN and these REPUBLICANS are going to put the vigilante in the HOOSGOW, amen and goodbye to bad rubbish.

Location hidden

#12608 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
Personally I feel that if the original investigation did not result in an arrest he will be exonerated .
There was no original investigation.

There was an original ex-judge father going in and talking with the sheriff and the release hours later of the son followed by the resignation of the sheriff for what was by all accounts his ineptness but there was no original investigation.

The state of Florida doesn't care what you feel, personally, since you don't know a thing about this case.
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#12609 May 12, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad it may go to trial to appease the ghetto dwellers . I imagine every Police agency in the state is on alert to deal with any problems arising from this. Personally I feel that if the original investigation did not result in an arrest he will be exonerated . Too bad they had to use him for political gain.
that's the slant you people are giving this case, very intentionally!

the simple truth is that Zimmerman shot and killed a young teen at point blank range...the teen was unarmed, had only skittles and iced tea in his pocket and was walking to his father's place while talking on the cell with a girl...

the case was not investigated properly and the trigger-happy control freak Zimmerman was let go on his word alone that he killed that young teen in self-defense or SYG...

THAT WAS WRONG

now that on public demand (NOT DEMAND ONLY BY THE BLACKS!) the perp was arrested, charged and the case will go to trial, the perp and his community are furious and spreading all kinds of BS and making it sound political to deflect from the crime itself...

its not political, its just the way justice should work!

Deltona Fla

#12610 May 12, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
the simple truth is that Zimmerman shot and killed a young teen at point blank range...the teen was unarmed, had only skittles and iced tea in his pocket and was walking to his father's place while talking on the cell with a girl...
the case was not investigated properly and the trigger-happy control freak Zimmerman was let go on his word alone that he killed that young teen in self-defense or SYG...
THAT WAS WRONG
now that on public demand (NOT DEMAND ONLY BY THE BLACKS!) the perp was arrested, charged and the case will go to trial, the perp and his community are furious and spreading all kinds of BS and making it sound political to deflect from the crime itself...
The second that Rev Sharpton showed up the Right Wing’s knee jerk reaction was they must be against it. Then you add the fact that this case could determine limits on SYG so the Right Wing is there with all their typical demonizing that they are so famous for.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12611 May 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text> Misery love company and the Republican Party is the biggest hate club in the world.
Seems like the most hate on these forums is coming from the anti Republicans
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text> You know what. I hope there is a riot and you are the first one killed after they have beaten the crap out of you. You don't deserve to walk amongst humans.

Location hidden

#12612 May 12, 2012
Undefinable wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the most hate on these forums is coming from the anti Republicans
Seems like you start drinking very early in the day.

Location hidden

#12613 May 12, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple truth is that Zimmerman shot and killed a vicious Thug who attacked him and was trying to bash his head on the concrete.
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WAS WRONG
What proof do you have that the police did not investigate properly other then the lies spread by team skittles through their accomplices in the media?

The police did everything they were supposed to do in the investigation. Just because the police investigation did not reach the conclusions that the Black racists and their supporters wanted does not mean that they did not do a thorough investigation.

What was wrong was placating to racist minority mobs.
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time back in American history where the public demanded their own version of justice but I thought we evolved as a society and no long looked to lynch people, actually or figuratively.

The only crime that was committed was by a 17 yr old Thug who viciously attacked a upstanding member of the community.

Blacks and their sympathisers need to remember their own words when Zimmerman is acquitted, its just the way justice should works!

Location hidden

#12614 May 12, 2012
Sybrina “Trademark” Fulton Staggering Audacity – Taking Exploitation To New Levels of Financial Benefit –“Show Me The Money”

Sybrina “Trademark” Fulton, Trayvon’s Mom, has released a video for Mothers Day requesting financial contributions, LMAO

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/1...
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#12615 May 12, 2012
Undefinable wrote:
<quoted text>

Blacks and their sympathisers need to remember their own words when Zimmerman is acquitted, its just the way justice should works!
In the words of Al Sharpton, the prolific liar,quote:"Don't talk to us like we're IGNANT!".
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 2 min Mothra 54
News Sorry, Democrats: The GOP isn't dead yet :0 2 min Pedro 302
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min No To Trump 252,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,457,931
News Donald Trump criticizes Jill Stein-led recount ... 5 min freedom2016 142
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 6 min freedom2016 984
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Snap 216,628
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Taletha Roxx 403,536
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr flack 1,022
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 hr Fcvk tRump 135
More from around the web