Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34956 Sep 10, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You're not a harmless imitator, you're a lying POS.
2 posts removed
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#34959 Sep 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a harmless imitator, you're a lying POS.
So Glad you have finally seen the light and come to the realization that those whom you considered your numerous fans are nought but Peddy Bwad adorned in his numerous hats craving attention whilst suffering ADHD.

Location hidden

#34960 Sep 10, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing texas twatter, if you think you are fooling anyone you are not. Only "One" person has a problem with Silly, thats you Kateyes texas twatter.
Shows how ignorant you are. Most of the people on Topix have a problem with that hate filled wench.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#34961 Sep 10, 2013
For those self admitted idiots who have admitted timing my dailya activities it is now q12q:43yhereby the time I have completed this comment it will be 11: 20

Heading out to the pool to do my 8 Laps should I check in ???
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#34962 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and this is the nicest post you have ever written. Tomorrow should be a day of respect and honor.
IMO, still imperious AND insulting. Who needs reminding about 9/11?!

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34963 Sep 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most unrelenting hater on this or any other forum. Hate doesn't ooze from you it drips.
You start most of the cyber wars on here. You sprinkle and pour your hatred all over Topix. I'm sure you do the same elsewhere.
Will the moment you take tomorrow interfere with your vicious attacks and lies?
You post to people on Topix as if they were responsible for 9/11, with such hate and vitriol.
I certainly hope you can heed your own advice.
However, I know you will be your old nasty, cruel, lying self.
My post wasn't meant for you and your socks. You probably cheered the terrorists on 9/11. You like murderous thugs.
1 post removed

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#34965 Sep 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorists lived and trained in Florida. There is a better than fifty percent chance they were clients there at your trailer park lodge.
Perhaps some DNA sample mixed up with the hundreds of others on the couch, eh, Skanque?
You have me confused with your other sock, Spazz. They were dark-skinned, perhaps you picked up a couple of them??? Maybe they fathered some of your bastard children?
1 post removed
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#34967 Sep 11, 2013
LOL! Way to go - Seems a lot more people will be able to SYG if the occasion arises...

'Colorado lawmakers ousted in recall election over strict gun laws

Republicans replace Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron, who backed gun control. The recall could reverberate nationwide.'

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-colorado-...
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#34968 Sep 11, 2013
Maddy 4 wrote:
LOL! Way to go - Seems a lot more people will be able to SYG if the occasion arises...
'Colorado lawmakers ousted in recall election over strict gun laws
Republicans replace Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron, who backed gun control. The recall could reverberate nationwide.'
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-colorado-...
Coloradans do like their guns, I must say.

Kateyez

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34969 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Kateyes.
haha very funny... so is this the brad everyone talks about?

Kateyez

Location hidden

#34970 Sep 11, 2013
will you all stop attacking zazz... I told you over and over. I am not zazz.

This is my only name. The only name! If you want to attack me, fine. But leave zazz out of it. Her battles are her battles. My battles are my battles.

And for the record, I never considered this poster who is using the zazzy pants hat a friend. He, assuming it is the brad guy you all talk about, has been trolling me and texas poster too. He trolls everyone. So what. It's stupid and childish.

Kateyez

Location hidden

#34971 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing texas twatter, if you think you are fooling anyone you are not. Only "One" person has a problem with Silly, thats you Kateyes texas twatter.
He's been trolling me and the texas poster on the other threads for a couple of days. We don't care we just laugh at him.

Kateyez

Location hidden

#34972 Sep 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how ignorant you are. Most of the people on Topix have a problem with that hate filled wench.
For the record, this is not me. Zazz has her own issues with TOS. And I have my own issues with TOS. But we are two separate people.
2 posts removed

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#34975 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
will you all stop attacking zazz... I told you over and over. I am not zazz.
This is my only name. The only name! If you want to attack me, fine. But leave zazz out of it. Her battles are her battles. My battles are my battles.
And for the record, I never considered this poster who is using the zazzy pants hat a friend. He, assuming it is the brad guy you all talk about, has been trolling me and texas poster too. He trolls everyone. So what. It's stupid and childish.
Liar.

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#34976 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, this is not me. Zazz has her own issues with TOS. And I have my own issues with TOS. But we are two separate people.
Sure you are. And Bareback is yet another person. Sure. I believe you, Spazz. LIAR. You're busted, give it up. I'm sure you have other socks that people haven't figured out yet, use one of them. Pretend that Bareback is in jail, Spazz is being treated for the latest STD she picked up in a scuddy bar in Sanford and you're off visiting your cousin Joy. Liar.

Since: May 11

AOL

#34977 Sep 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never have believed the hate and racism if Zimmerman had not murdered Trayvon, an unarmed black boy, minding his own business, walking home from the store.
Apparently, he's a hero to the Texas police also. I want to see him go to Harlem and strut his stuff. I'd pay to see it as a matter of fact.
I think Shellie calling 911 may well have saved her life. He will have to think long and hard before he murders her now.
Just like the POS he is, he took his girlfriend to the house. We all know he was totin' in his waistband, just like the night he murdered Trayvon.
BTW, Topaz, hello. How are you? Hope all is going well with you and yours.
Hi Zazz:D I'm great, thanks for asking! Hope all's well with you?
Yep, GZ should wander up north and see what kind of hero's welcome he gets there. Did the police frisk him? It would seem unlikely that he had the gun in his waistband if cops said no gun and frisked him. I think the gun was in the truck or his new tootsie's purse.
I'm having a hard time believing they can't retrieve info from Ipad..they've fished cell phones from ponds and gotten info, cameras from washing machines and got pictures, etc. Only in Florida!
They don't want GZ to be guilty ever again, who are we kidding? O'mara shows up and everyone clams up? Is he a mediator too? Divorce atty? Or is he an unpaid lawyer protecting his interests?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34978 Sep 11, 2013
Lake Mary police release report in George Zimmerman domestic dispute

Video still being extracted from Shellie Zimmerman's iPad

Published On: Sep 11 2013 11:28:22 AM EDT Updated On: Sep 11 2013 03:25:11 PM EDT

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/lake-mary-po...

(snip)

> In the report, George Zimmerman claimed that Shellie Zimmerman was taking things that didn't belong to her from the house they both lived in together. He also told police that he took Shellie's iPad because she was hitting him with it. <

But of course, another case of SYG! George seems to rely on this a lot.

"I did it, but only because the other dude made me do it".

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34979 Sep 11, 2013
In the video, George is seen attacking the I-pad with a knife, before tossing it onto the ground.

If he was not destroying evidence, are we to believe he was doing this because he was saying, "Bad I-pad, you hurt me and now you must be punished!"?

Give me a break.

Hey Lake Mary PD, maybe you should talk to Mr. O'Mara and ask him why he told Anderson Cooper that George was carrying a gun (that mysteriously disappeared)........why rely on witness statements when you have an officer of the court at your disposal?
CIG

Bayonne, NJ

#34980 Sep 11, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Zazz:D I'm great, thanks for asking! Hope all's well with you?
Yep, GZ should wander up north and see what kind of hero's welcome he gets there. Did the police frisk him? It would seem unlikely that he had the gun in his waistband if cops said no gun and frisked him. I think the gun was in the truck or his new tootsie's purse.
I'm having a hard time believing they can't retrieve info from Ipad..they've fished cell phones from ponds and gotten info, cameras from washing machines and got pictures, etc. Only in Florida!
They don't want GZ to be guilty ever again, who are we kidding? O'mara shows up and everyone clams up? Is he a mediator too? Divorce atty? Or is he an unpaid lawyer protecting his interests?
Hi again realTopaz

Shellie Zimmerman will hold a press conference at 6 pm...Lol...HLN will telecast it live...

Location hidden

#34981 Sep 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My post wasn't meant for you and your socks. You probably cheered the terrorists on 9/11. You like murderous thugs.
Wrong again!!! I despise Zimmerman and his murdering ilk.

You need to see a mental professional to get help with your anger issues. That's something you and Zimmerman have in common.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Get Real 9,805
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bobby Bobson 30,913
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,600,902
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min russianrepukes 289,295
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min True X 317,472
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 8 min Trump is a joke 177
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 10 min Sheriff Joe 529 69
More from around the web