Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33650 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So says Mr. 69,651 post in 40 months which equates to one post every 17 minutes, every waking hour. This is the same stupid SOB who is still giving reasons that Zimmerman was Guilty.
What a pathetic, no life, sitting in a wheel chair idiot who had his last date a couple of hours ago with Righty. Tomorrow he will spend some quality time with Lefty.
What is the count now? How often is that?

Thank you ever so much for keeping us informed. We can't read it ourselves and need your contribution.

If you think he is really in a wheelchair, why are you so cruel about it?

You are also obsessed with his sex life. Curiouser and curiouser.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33651 Aug 12, 2013
Huh Duh What wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired says "sensible white people" don't live in Sanford. Isn't Shellie Zimmerman white?
George also has on his license that he is white even though he is of mixed heritage.
I have a hunch her real job is cleaning out colostomy bags and that is why she is always in such a foul mood. Pounding on the keyboard helps release that angst from her poor career choice. A real professional would not have the time or inclination to spend as many days, hours, weeks, months and years on the Orlando forum like she has. Rambler, it's your job to get to the bottom of what makes her tick. I don't have that kind of time or patience.
Anyway, I read Shellie's trial is set to start August 21, 2013.
She finds the time because she is alone. She should be working on her vocabulary and social skills instead. She has the social skills of a rabid ape.
You have just insulted all rabid apes. How dare you compare them to her. LOL.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#33652 Aug 12, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of black people who would express themselves that way live in places like Sanford. Sensible white people don't live there. My black neighbors are educated professionals who speak properly. Why do some of you insist upon making all blacks like Bareback and Trayvon?? They're not, and the blacks that I associate with as colleagues, neighbors and friends are mortified at the likes of Trayvon and his ghetto-rat family.
Yo' silly piss, thank you for setting that racist clown voice piss straight. Your dumb monkey azz sounds like Conservative skankkk Ann Coulter when she said that their Blacks are better than the other Blacks. She said that when she was defending the adulterous Uncle Tom Herman Cain. But due to your racist tendancies, you do not qualify as a sensible White person. You are more a stupid klan skankkk that wishes they were White.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#33653 Aug 12, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the seven worst words for a white person to hear, "Hello dare I is your new neighbor".
Yo' voice piss, the seven letter word that spell out your racist monkey azz always follows "I is your stupid". That word is k-l-a-n-j-i-g, klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33655 Aug 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ye old pretender, it's obvious you know nothing about Florida that isn't been published on the internet or invented in your delusional mind!
ROFLMAO!!!! Oh Rambler, you pathetic lunatic. Take the meds, sugar, just TAKE THE MEDS.
6 posts removed
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#33662 Aug 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You're the most "off" person not only on this thread but also on the hundreds of threads you run amok on.
If you had any character you would show respect for other's religion even though you don't believe. Your mother never taught you anything except how to me mean and hateful. Then you taught the same things to your poor children.
You are an evil, hateful, lying, skank. You are the most disgusting thing on Topix.
Does that mean that you participate on at least 100 threads.....maybe more? Geeeeez.
5 posts removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33668 Aug 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!! Oh Rambler, you pathetic lunatic. Take the meds, sugar, just TAKE THE MEDS.
Oh I see, in order for you to appear a person of great knowledge and influence, your followers must be medicated.....aka foggy in the brain. How impressive.
4 posts removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33673 Aug 13, 2013
[
Beach officer fired over Trayvon Martin
Published On: Aug 13 2013 07:51:27 AM EDT

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.(AP)— A Florida beach safety officer has been fired over comments he is accused of making on Facebook regarding Trayvon Martin.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported ( http://bit.ly/15XKSpo ) Todd Snipes was fired Friday for unprofessional conduct. County officials say Snipes showed "horrible judgment made worse during a racially charged atmosphere."

Snipes is accused of writing a post on Facebook after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the 17-year-old's death that read: "Another thug gone. Pull up your pants and be respectful. Bye bye thug r.i.p."

Snipes was a Volusia lifeguard for 24 years and a law enforcement officer for 15. An official said Snipes apologized but that his remorse was "not in any way proportionate to this damage."

Zimmerman said he shot and killed 17-year-old Martin in self-defense. His acquittal inspired protests nationwide.

http://www.local10.com/news/Beach-officer-fir...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33674 Aug 13, 2013
Fla. Legislature to be polled on special session

TALLAHASSEE (AP)— Gov. Rick Scott has made it clear he won't call a special session to consider changing Florida's "stand your ground" law.

But protesters upset with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial and who camped out at the Florida Capitol for nearly a month have managed to persuade enough legislators to try to bypass Scott.

The Department of State on Monday announced that a required 32 legislators have asked for a special session in writing. Under an obscure state law, that result triggers an official poll of the entire 160-member Florida Legislature.

A yes vote by three-fifths of the Legislature - which is controlled by Republicans - would result in a special session. The only ones who have asked for a special session so far are Democrats.

"I strongly believe that a special session is the best way to justly address the concerns of our constituents," said House Democratic Leader Perry Thurston, D-Fort Lauderdale and one of the first members to ask for the poll.

The Department of State said it wants all poll responses back by midnight on Aug. 19.

More
http://staugustine.com/news/florida-news/2013...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33675 Aug 13, 2013
Keep Digging wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is just a rejected medications aid who thinks the whole world can be solved by throwing a pill down the hatch. If there were ever someone in needs of meds, it would be her. She can't see the forest for the bedpans. She says she did years of "floor" nursing. What the heck is that? Sucking the life out of linoleum? What a trip!
Indeed.....I think the script originated from Stephen King's Misery. Misery was also the name of the Sow.

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/...
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#33676 Aug 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.....I think the script originated from Stephen King's Misery. Misery was also the name of the Sow.
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/...
She's more One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or Nurse Tackie. I don't believe for one moment that she has a Master's in anything, much less nursing.
2 posts removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33679 Aug 13, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazygirl, I have no desire for a nutcase from Canada (or anyone else, for that matter) to be my "follower". The only people I lead are those I get paid to lead. I did think of you today though, loonytoon. As I was driving by Blue Rhino.....and on my way back to Orlando as I enjoyed the RURAL surroundings including the fields, the horse farms and the fresh air of the Tavares area, I nearly laughed out loud at your idiocy. Yeah, driving by a horse farm, I'd know the demographics of the town.......if you go by my experience today, most of the residents are beautiful horses. Tell me, crazygirl, do you ever go outside, or are you confined? A nice drive in the country might blow some of the crazy out of your brain since you refuse to have it treated appropriately with medication.
Do you realize how stupid you come across?

Alberta is so sparsely populated compared to Florida it practically could all be considered RURAL.

Florida's polulation is almost 20 million.....Alberta's about 4 million and it's four times larger!
1 post removed
GLOOMY DAYS

Huntington Beach, CA

#33681 Aug 13, 2013
Judge Belvin Perry calls Paula Deen apology sincere, dines at restaurant

Casey Anthony judge comments on Paula Deen racial-slur controversy!

Yeppers! A Black Gentleman and & Scholar.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/judge-belvin...
GLOOMY DAYS

Huntington Beach, CA

#33682 Aug 13, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Did they put you out in the middle of nowhere in a shed so you couldn't bother the real people?
LOL! We should be so lucky- She still lies craven in her bunker supplied by US Aid to the Canadian Inbreds.
1 post removed
GLOOMY DAYS

Huntington Beach, CA

#33684 Aug 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how stupid you come across?
Alberta is so sparsely populated compared to Florida it practically could all be considered RURAL.
Florida's polulation is almost 20 million.....Alberta's about 4 million and it's four times larger!
LOL who really gives a monkeys arse how big Alberta is- The Inbred Compound in Red Deer has a larger population than most Counties in the USA.

When attempting to create diversions do try not to make them simply barbs hurled at those who prove what a totally deranged miscreant you are.

Since: Feb 11

Grants Pass, OR

#33685 Aug 13, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot, he removes his post and pretends that he never posted them.
Of course he does.

Barefoot2626 has secret power no one else here has including his ability to travel back in time and not post what he just posted, just to trick you into posting to things that don't exist!
2 posts removed
GLOOMY DAYS

Huntington Beach, CA

#33688 Aug 13, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him. Wish he'd speak his mind on the ThugBoy Martin case.
He may have done so - if he were perhaps been able to wear a teeny bopper hair band on his head much like the Judge who felt sooooo
guilty at the NON Guilty Verdict.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33689 Aug 13, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Did they put you out in the middle of nowhere in a shed so you couldn't bother the real people?
Who cares? Did you write this?

Crazygirl, I have no desire for a nutcase from Canada (or anyone else, for that matter) to be my "follower". The only people I lead are those I get paid to lead. I did think of you today though, loonytoon. As I was driving by Blue Rhino.....and on my way back to Orlando as I enjoyed the RURAL surroundings including the fields, the horse farms and the fresh air of the Tavares area, I nearly laughed out loud at your idiocy. Yeah, driving by a horse farm, I'd know the demographics of the town.......if you go by my experience today, most of the residents are beautiful horses. Tell me, crazygirl, do you ever go outside, or are you confined? A nice drive in the country might blow some of the crazy out of your brain since you refuse to have it treated appropriately with medication.
GLOOMY DAYS

Huntington Beach, CA

#33690 Aug 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, that rumor started when people we looking through the window of your mother's bedroom, and people just thought the black men were having sex with a monkey.
TSSK! TSSK!
Jut a few years ago YOU and your racists cohorts would have been banned from Topix.

Howsoever, Since there is a huge decrease in Ads causing Topix to lay off so many Topix Mods in order to avoid Chapter 11- There are less Mods to ban you for the filth you post.

Thankfully conception is not possible from Oral Sex - All that remains from such an encounter is the deranged barefoot sperm posting on Topix.
2 posts removed

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33693 Aug 13, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, old wheels has been relegated to mama jokes. I have heard old wheels spout his sexual thoughts for a couple of years, however, they always are about the wiping of a chin, a happy ending and watching. Has anybody else ever noticed that the old cripple has never said anything about vaginal penetration? One can only think that old wheels can not get a woman, can not get it up for a woman or can not afford a woman.
Several people have stated that wheels has not had wussy since wussy had him.
Bareback and Spazz are the same person. It pretends to be a filthy mouthed ghetto ape AND a white pig with a bunch of hoodie-wearing-suspended-from- school half-breeds. It doesn't know what gender it is, what race it is, or where in the slums of Sanford it belongs. The garbage dump would be the best place for it IMO......but then, that describes most of Sanford. A place where garbage lives and pretends to be human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Henry 1,405,642
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min The Northener 201,712
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... 17 min Cordwainer Trout 8
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 45 min Bakker 5,696
News The Clintons Celebrated, But Likely a Disaster ... 54 min Strahd 2
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 56 min Go Blue Forever 293
News Promoting national unity, Clinton also seeks to... 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 233,550
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 391,567
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 10 hr LoveTRUMPHate 86
More from around the web