Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#33486 Aug 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna know what cured me of Popeyes?....Do you remember the video years ago, of the guy eaten his chicken, and halfway through a piece...he discovers they had fried a mouse....and he had eaten half.....that's the kinda sh*t, i never forget.....
Rambler will not accept this story until she has learned the weight, length, & width of the rodent, how many stories the Popeye's store had, the age of the unfortunate diner, & the color of his shoes.

Then it will all make sense to her.
Joy

Key West, FL

#33487 Aug 9, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler will not accept this story until she has learned the weight, length, & width of the rodent, how many stories the Popeye's store had, the age of the unfortunate diner, & the color of his shoes.
Then it will all make sense to her.
You adore Rambler and you know it.
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

#33488 Aug 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna know what cured me of Popeyes?....Do you remember the video years ago, of the guy eaten his chicken, and halfway through a piece...he discovers they had fried a mouse....and he had eaten half.....that's the kinda sh*t, i never forget.....
Popeye's is disgusting food. Fattening too. They had some kind of shrimp and that cured me years ago.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33489 Aug 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well imagine you writing that!
Using your rational, let's apply it to Casey Anthony who said her daughter was kidnapped by a psycho --- and forget other details that didn't add up including the nanny story and Universal Studios where she didn't work. It was that she said her daughter was kidnapped by a psycho -- that's the part that matters!
Apples and oranges. Your thought processes are SO wacked out, Rambler. First, the two cases are simply not comparable. The boys didn't have a parent who lied about their whereabouts for a month. They didn't have a parent who lied about EVERYTHING, even when the evidence of their lies was shoved in their faces (i.e. the ridiculous tales of working at Universal, the story of dropping a kid off at a babysitter's apartment where no one lived, etc.). Every case is different, doofus. In the case of Casey "Skankpig" Anthony murdering her kid, the important thing was THE LIES. There was only one reason for those lies, to hide what REALLY happened to her kid, and only one reason why the kid's MOTHER would tell those lies, and that's because she killed the kid. No, the kid wasn't killed in some stupid ritual, and NO, the killing of these boys in Canada wasn't part of a ritual either. Caylee Anthony was killed by a skankpig who wanted to be rid of responsiblity, and these boys were likely killed by a pervert. No connection, no similarity in the cases whatsoever.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33490 Aug 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna know what cured me of Popeyes?....Do you remember the video years ago, of the guy eaten his chicken, and halfway through a piece...he discovers they had fried a mouse....and he had eaten half.....that's the kinda sh*t, i never forget.....
Popeye's is greasy and nasty like all fast food fried chicken. The only people I know who eat it are the black folks, which is likely why Spazz is hanging out there. Maybe she's pickin' up men there too.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#33493 Aug 9, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges. Your thought processes are SO wacked out, Rambler. First, the two cases are simply not comparable. The boys didn't have a parent who lied about their whereabouts for a month. They didn't have a parent who lied about EVERYTHING, even when the evidence of their lies was shoved in their faces (i.e. the ridiculous tales of working at Universal, the story of dropping a kid off at a babysitter's apartment where no one lived, etc.). Every case is different, doofus. In the case of Casey "Skankpig" Anthony murdering her kid, the important thing was THE LIES. There was only one reason for those lies, to hide what REALLY happened to her kid, and only one reason why the kid's MOTHER would tell those lies, and that's because she killed the kid. No, the kid wasn't killed in some stupid ritual, and NO, the killing of these boys in Canada wasn't part of a ritual either. Caylee Anthony was killed by a skankpig who wanted to be rid of responsiblity, and these boys were likely killed by a pervert. No connection, no similarity in the cases whatsoever.
Blah, blah, blah........it's all well and good to draw conclusions, but they at least have to have some basis in fact!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fact is, there was NOTHING that could support your opinion...nothing whatsoever.

Not even a timeline could be made out of the evidence in the case.

But the one thing we know beyond any doubt is, someone lied and someone else lied to cover up the original lie.

And that IS the one fact that can't be ignored, although you among many others, choose deliberately to ignore it.

Joy

Key West, FL

#33494 Aug 9, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>Get serious,,,every man on this thread has a crush on the "Rambler"
Apparently Marcemon is a Man!
9 posts removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33504 Aug 10, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler will not accept this story until she has learned the weight, length, & width of the rodent, how many stories the Popeye's store had, the age of the unfortunate diner, & the color of his shoes.
Then it will all make sense to her.
Nope. She will think an actor is playing the part of the chicken.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33505 Aug 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah........it's all well and good to draw conclusions, but they at least have to have some basis in fact!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fact is, there was NOTHING that could support your opinion...nothing whatsoever.
Not even a timeline could be made out of the evidence in the case.
But the one thing we know beyond any doubt is, someone lied and someone else lied to cover up the original lie.
And that IS the one fact that can't be ignored, although you among many others, choose deliberately to ignore it.
Oh hush. We know EXACTLY who lied, over and over and over. It was the skankpig baby killer, your hero, Casey. Anyone with a brain needed only one FACT to know who killed Caylee Anthony, and that ONE fact is that her incubator (skankpig never qualified as a mother) lied about her being missing for a month. Didn't report her "missing" child, didn't call the cops, and if we pretend that the drowning scenario is in any way possible, didn't call 911 when her child "accidentally" drowned. If that kid drowned it was because her skankpig incubator held her head under the water til she was dead. The grandfather who adored her never knew a thing about it. Doesn't really matter whether skankpig drowned her kid, smothered her, drugged her to death, or she died of hyperthermia from being locked in a car trunk while the skankpig was whoring around......however she died, Casey Anthony killed her, and everyone with a brain knows it. I fully realize that you, Rambler, and Murphy are excluded from the "people with a brain" club.
Laughing At Senility

Spring, TX

#33506 Aug 10, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Marcemon is a Man!
And "Tired" has too much sugar and lard coursing through her veins to realize which thread she is trolling. lmao. She is rambling about Casey on the wrong thread.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33507 Aug 10, 2013
Laughing At Senility wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Tired" has too much sugar and lard coursing through her veins to realize which thread she is trolling. lmao. She is rambling about Casey on the wrong thread.
And a self-proclaimed NUTCASE!

tired of silly wrote:
<quote>
........Who cares about ANYONE or ANYTHING associated with the long-over Casey Anthony case???? You and a couple of other nutcases. The rest of us accepted that the skankpig got away with killing her kid and quit thinking about it...,.....
- July 26, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33508 Aug 10, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you understand the "Mark of Cain" then you will know everything you will ever need to know about a a "Blackn Buck" or any negro.
The intentional literal translations of the bible over the course of history was used to justify wrongs - for example "the Mark of Cain" biblically authorized slavery. Yet there's irony in the fact those same wealthy "believers" who financially benefited from slavery, from sugar or cotton plantations to gold and silver mines or simply a status symbol, did so in the face of ignoring other scriptures......for example:

Matthew 19:24 --
New American Standard Bible "Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

If it was truly believed "the Mark of Cain" was dark skin colour, they would have instead attempted to irradiate the black race as opposed to "use" them for profit. If you look back to that ugly era, only wealth and prosperity ruled and nothing else.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33509 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And a self-proclaimed NUTCASE!
tired of silly wrote:
<quote>
........Who cares about ANYONE or ANYTHING associated with the long-over Casey Anthony case???? You and a couple of other nutcases. The rest of us accepted that the skankpig got away with killing her kid and quit thinking about it...,.....
- July 26, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
There goes that inability to think logically again, Ramster. Please get help, you really do NOT need to be this crazy. Surely that socialist garbage health care system of yours would pay for some treatment for schizophrenia as severe as yours........or maybe that's the problem, that horrible health care system WON'T provide the care you need?
1 post removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33511 Aug 10, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes that inability to think logically again, Ramster. Please get help, you really do NOT need to be this crazy. Surely that socialist garbage health care system of yours would pay for some treatment for schizophrenia as severe as yours........or maybe that's the problem, that horrible health care system WON'T provide the care you need?
Ohhhh you think then I can get to be as bitter, hateful, and vulgar as you? LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33512 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh you think then I can get to be as bitter, hateful, and vulgar as you? LOL
What would I be bitter about? I'm not hateful either. Vulgar on occasion, but not nearly as much so as some others on Topix. You see "vulgarity" where real people see honesty, Rambler. "Skankpig" isn't vuglar, it's a true appraisal of Casey Anthony. "Nutcase" isn't vulgar, it's what you, ngrace and Murphey ARE. Get help.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33513 Aug 10, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Popeye's is greasy and nasty like all fast food fried chicken. The only people I know who eat it are the black folks, which is likely why Spazz is hanging out there. Maybe she's pickin' up men there too.
You skanky ho, don't attribute your slutty behavior to me. Does your husband know you go whoring around town picking up men, black men? I'll bet you have to approach 200 black men before you find one who is low life enough to do you.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33514 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh you think then I can get to be as bitter, hateful, and vulgar as you? LOL
You can never get to be as bitter, hateful and vulgar as that evil old hag.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33515 Aug 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You skanky ho, don't attribute your slutty behavior to me. Does your husband know you go whoring around town picking up men, black men? I'll bet you have to approach 200 black men before you find one who is low life enough to do you.
Do you lie about this trial, at Church also?
Topazz

Spring, TX

#33516 Aug 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You skanky ho, don't attribute your slutty behavior to me. Does your husband know you go whoring around town picking up men, black men? I'll bet you have to approach 200 black men before you find one who is low life enough to do you.
She's in love with the kid killer and he has black roots and weighs 300 lbs or more. She must be a chubby chaser. Does she like thigh, leg or back meat? She probably wants to deep fry him and eat him up with a side of mac and cheese or ziti.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#33517 Aug 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical coon. You have to shoe your momma before you take her out.
Yo' piss rated, your are a typical COONservative yard monkey. Your old crusty inbred monkey azz is still being breast fed by yo' mammy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lolo!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,124,838
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 4 min Go Blue Forever 11
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min baaaaaaaaaaaaaa 158,645
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 8 min spud 151
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 9 min RustyS 45
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 195
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min gcaveman1 32,968
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min dirtclod 120,758
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 47 min Coffee Party 269,553
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 6 hr OccupyThis 482

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE