Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
28,321 - 28,340 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
2. Egocentric and Grandiose
Psychopaths have a narcissistic and grossly inflated view of their own self-worth and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the centre of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.
http://www.readersdigest.ca/health/healthy-li...
This is an interesting article written about psycopaths, estimated to be 1% of the population. It's obvious what is written above indicates the worst-of-the-worst would literally see themselves as being "god".
[Dr.] Stout says that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.(writer of The Sociopath Next Door). Try reading, Rambler.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real law and order kinda guy right?
Just not gonna defend anyone, that decides to tussle with law enforcement....I almost alway's choose police over graffiti thug.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they don't get confused more often. Shooting criminals is a really good way to cut down on crime.
Ever heard of the game of "cops and robbers"?

Bang, bang!

"Oh gosh, you got me".
1 post removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake was in trying to speak to you as though you were a normal functioning human being. Go back to your stupid theories, your delusions and your purely crazy state. I don't give a rat's ass what some nutcase thinks of me, Rambler. You're as stupid as the TexasTwatwaffle in your own deranged way.
In all fairness I don't "think of you" beyond reading the words on my computer screen were anonymously typed by someone -- proclaiming all young, black youths are evil "thugs" based on skin colour and all untainted whites are supreme, yet you're too cowardly to admit your White Supremacist beliefs.

You claim to be an atheist, yet you refuse to explain how the "evil" people (aka non-supremes) came to be populated on this planet, casting a dark shadow over your proclaimed belief of entitlement.
1 post removed

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just not gonna defend anyone, that decides to tussle with law enforcement....I almost alway's choose police over graffiti thug.....
So then , how would you rate tagging an abandoned McDonald's in Miami vs tossing DIY bombs from a moving car at people and homes in Utah.

Suppose the police thought it a good idea to taser the 115lb Miss Utah hopeful in the chest prior to slamming her face into the hood of the patrol car?

Did you see that Utah neighborhood Blue? Manicured lawns, color coordinated homes, no cars parked in the street?

You'd give that white felonious hottie a break wouldn't you Blue?

You're a racist scumbag!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making things up in your diseased brain, Rambler. I am not a white supremacist,
There is nothing supreme about you, bigot, you fat sorry waste of bigoted trailer park skin.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they don't get confused more often. Shooting criminals is a really good way to cut down on crime.
I wish you were a cop LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Blahblahblabh more of your stupidity. Get help, psycho, then you can talk to the normal people. In the meantime, you're just another babbling schiz living on disability and wasting oxygen.
Even your argumentum ad hominem is weak.

Why waste your time blabbering anonymously on the internet to an audience who is too stupid to appreciate your Supremacy?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

When a (WHITE)13-year-old boy was being brutally beaten by (3 BLACK THUGS) on a school bus in Gulfport, Fla., the driver, John Moody, 67, had to make a desperate choice Ė fight, flight, or phone for help. He chose the final option.

More black on white racism...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> I wish you were a cop LOL!
Why would a Silly Superior Entity need cops?

It's rule would be supernatural - it'd single-handedly have the power to vanish everyone it didn't want living in it's universe instead of bitterly, spitefully, viciously pounding out words on a man-made device hoping to bedazzle others by supreme hatefulness.

It doesn't impact me.....I'm too dumb.
undecided

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Ctz wrote:
Wish you would get a job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
When a (WHITE)13-year-old boy was being brutally beaten by (3 BLACK THUGS) on a school bus in Gulfport, Fla.
Where were you when your white pedophile hero Jim Lee Dykes kidnapped a boy from a school bus and the driver died defending him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
on a school bus in Gulfport, Fla., the driver, John Moody, 67,
Black guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
When a (WHITE)13-year-old boy was being brutally beaten by (3 BLACK THUGS) on a school bus in Gulfport, Fla., the driver, John Moody, 67,
PS: The white police chief tried to arrest the bus driver for not "intervening".
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Ctz wrote:
She did work in a prison setting. They will take anybody.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: The white police chief tried to arrest the bus driver for not "intervening".
I am still up one black guy...you owe me another white guy...maybe the dispatcher was white?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still up one black guy...you owe me another white guy...maybe the dispatcher was white?
Timothy McVeigh was white.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Gulfport bus driver won't face charges in bus attack of 13-year-old student

The police chief commented that the bus driver didnít make any effort to check on the welfare of the child who was beaten. But a district spokesperson pointed out, a bus driver is only required to radio dispatch, and step in if they deem the situation safe.

The police department explored a child neglect charge for the bus driver, but prosecutors ultimately decided not to press charges against him.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_...

The police department explored a child neglect charge against the bus driver -- oh my, that's a very creatively long reach of the law. I hope his mother forgives him!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Fencewalkers...The backing of equality and dignity is great and should be encouraged. But do not trust a white self hater. Do not listen to a white self hater. Your safety and life may depend on it. They are the real haters as they have blood on their hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••