Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32455 Jul 31, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> I do not live in an igloo someplace in Canada , Of course I have . Even with Fuhrman's testimony there was more than enough to convict . All black jury didn't want to convict on of their own
It was a mostly black but not all black jury and you can bet your sweet azz that they picked up on that the police officer's were lying out their azzes particularly Det. Vannatter.

District attorney Gil Garcetti lost the case by moving it out of jurisdiction to downtown and not assigning his best prosecutors to the case. Garcetti's son was just elected Mayor of Los Angeles.
1 post removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32457 Jul 31, 2013
"The plant’s two-dozen workers were preparing to go home when the explosions started, said Williams, who works the third shift."......
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/31/human-er...

The story is shifting.....from two to three shifts.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32458 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice there are contradictory stories in the media regarding the various victims.....what else is new.
It's called developing news lol.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32459 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"But Middleton's family doesn't believe that story. His mother, Ceola Walker, 77, told CNN that her son was holding his car keys with a small flashlight on the key chain. She does not believe he lunged at deputies."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/florida-poli...
*******
Car keys and a flashlight is a deadly weapon?
How can you possible blame the cops when racial tensions as bad as they are in Florida.

when a cop gives you a command follow it , I am sure they told him to place both hands in plain sight , and exit the vehicle again with both hands in plain view. It really doesn't matter what he had in his hand he failed to follow instructions , lunged out of the vehicle and was fired upon Luckily of r him the 2 cops were really lousy shots or had too much adrenalin pumping too shoot straight. By rights this dude should be as dead as dead Trayvon . for failing to follow instructions.

Here we have a simple minded negro that is too stupid to follow simple commands. Cops do not shoot anyone for sport . I have known guys that have gone their entire careers without ever firing their weapon outside of qualifying at the range,

OT: but I read that some cops up in Toronto shot some ali babba for failure to follow commands on a train or whatever it was. Canada has these incidents too just not as many YET .
Since you Canucks have let ever douchbag into your country from all over the world it will not be long until the OPP, RCMP or both will be carrying automatic weapons trying to defend Canada from the onslaught of Muslims and other ragheads selling drugs and underage girls. throw in a few black gangs that have been migrating up there for a while. You too van have a shooting gallery for a country.
The main difference is that Canucks do not have the civilian firepower to repel this vermin

Have a good day and say Hi to the Queen if you see her, OK
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32460 Jul 31, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It's called developing news lol.
Yes, cooked up by a spinny producer. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32461 Jul 31, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OT: but I read that some cops up in Toronto shot some ali babba for failure to follow commands on a train or whatever it was. Canada has these incidents too just not as many YET .
Since you Canucks have let ever douchbag into your country from all over the world it will not be long until the OPP, RCMP or both will be carrying automatic weapons trying to defend Canada from the onslaught of Muslims and other ragheads selling drugs and underage girls. throw in a few black gangs that have been migrating up there for a while. You too van have a shooting gallery for a country.
The main difference is that Canucks do not have the civilian firepower to repel this vermin
Have a good day and say Hi to the Queen if you see her, OK
Hmmmm you're telling me that you support the proliferation of organized crime just so you can use it as an excuse to support liberal guns laws. Soooo, do you support terrorism as well?

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32462 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, cooked up by a spinny producer. LOL
We'll learn what happened, probably human error-equip malfunction or both as the Fire Chief already said. Without the flaming videos the story would have remained a local one...the plant never blew up before right? None of the delivery trucks ever exploded in traffic or in front of a Home Depot right?

Too bad about the kid who was on his first shift though.
1 post removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32464 Jul 31, 2013
If I were to read between the lines, the conclusion I reach is criminal organizations promote racism and racist views in order to intentionally create a False Flag, which justifies liberal gun laws and easy access to weapons to further their dreamland mission toward a New World.

Which reminds me of this headline --

White Supremacists: More of a Domestic Terrorism Threat Than Al Qaeda?

How's it working out for ya so far?
2 posts removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32467 Jul 31, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>We'll learn what happened, probably human error-equip malfunction or both as the Fire Chief already said. Without the flaming videos the story would have remained a local one...the plant never blew up before right? None of the delivery trucks ever exploded in traffic or in front of a Home Depot right?
Too bad about the kid who was on his first shift though.
I'm sorry but just I don't understand the childish mindset that if it was human error and equipment malfunction, it was no big deal. If you really do believe that, you've no connection to the real world today. Blue Rhino would be in a far stronger position if the Fire Chief indeed suspected sabatoge because it was declared the company practised strong safety compliance.

Large companies invest heavily in risk management strategies and procedures as a part of managing their business, to protect their reputation, safeguard all employees and protect them from legal liability. Some of those processes involve safety training, onsite safety procedures and routine safety checks.

The risk of Human error and equipment malfunction are mitigated by risk management practises. The media reports give the impression that Blue Rhino has no idea how the employee outsource company is operating it's business.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32468 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that will matter to Rambler. She's only interested in things that happen in FL. She apparently lives in a rented room in someone's basement and lives vicariously through events in FL. She obviously has no life of her own.
Isn't it time for you to slop the boars?

<chop, chop!>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32469 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Walls are staying up in our offices. We have confidential information about both staff and patients in our offices. Oh, and my company respects its managers and provides professional office settings. Offices are just another thing you have no need to know about, Rambler, since you have never been gainfully employed.
You said you were an Important Manager of Boars.

Patience the Pig?

How sweet.

Pssstttt......that is no walled office, it is referred to as a STALL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32470 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
And all were intimidated by the black jurors and the threat of widespread riots.
Your memory is so foggy that you can't remember what you wrote only a few days ago or is it that you can't remember your lies?

July 25 - Post #31924

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're making up shit. The jury was not "black". Had the two "whites" or one "Latino" believed OJ was guilty, they had the freedom to vote accordingly and hang the verdict. That didn't happen.
*******
According to media reports, prosecutor Marcia Clark thought that women, regardless of race, would sympathize with the domestic violence aspect of the case and connect with her personally. On the other hand, the defense's research suggested that women generally were more likely to acquit than men. Also, the jurors did not respond well to Clark's combative style of litigation, and the defense also correctly speculated that black women would not be as sympathetic to a white woman as the victim. Both sides accepted a disproportionate number of female jurors. From an original jury pool of 40% white, 28% black, 17% Latino, and 15% Asian, the final jury for the trial had 10 women and two men, of which there were nine blacks, two whites, and one Latino.[11][55]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_mu ...

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. I didn't remember, OK?? It was a long time ago and unlike you I have a real life that gets in the way of constantly thinking about trials that have little to do with my life. Maybe the blacks threatened the whites and the latino, who knows???
2 posts removed
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32473 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dimwit who can't tell a "K" from an "H". I said the same thing both times. The blacks intimidated the nonblacks into finding OJ the murderer not guilty. I am NOT going to discuss with you a very old case that has nothing to do with anything anymore except that some people are STILL allowing themselves to be intimidated by threats of violence from a subset of the black population. Here's a thought, Rambler.....GET A JOB. GET A LIFE. Quit living vicariously through other people.(oh, and your silly pig jokes are dumber than something my kids would have come up with when they were in elementary school. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? NO, you're not.)
But you're so funny to laugh at........can I get an important job like yours at the hog production plant so I can get paid to sit here all day while I get entertained by porkers like you?

Your hero - because it's "the end" LOL

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32474 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting since I don't work in a place with cubicles. Real offices with doors, just like the grown-ups.
I work three offices down from you.
1 post removed
spike

Akron, OH

#32476 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was like a firing squad. Bullets were flying everywhere," he told the News Journal.
Deputies feared for their lives
But the deputies involved told a different story.
Meeks fired 12 shots and White fired three times, authorities said. They are now on paid administrative leave. Five of the bullets hit the White Town car, which was parked under a carport in a dark area of the property.
The deputies were in fear for their own safety, according to the sheriff.
"He came out of the car with more of a lunging motion coming out of the car, and the deputies were standing behind him and he had what appeared to be a metallic object in his hand," Sheriff David Morgan said.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/florida-poli...
******
This news story is interesting.........watch the The Stand Your Ground supporters once again speak out!
Try and look at the bright side of the story,,,,,,the car wasn't destroyed.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32477 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but just I don't understand the childish mindset that if it was human error and equipment malfunction, it was no big deal. If you really do believe that, you've no connection to the real world today. Blue Rhino would be in a far stronger position if the Fire Chief indeed suspected sabatoge because it was declared the company practised strong safety compliance.
Large companies invest heavily in risk management strategies and procedures as a part of managing their business, to protect their reputation, safeguard all employees and protect them from legal liability. Some of those processes involve safety training, onsite safety procedures and routine safety checks.
The risk of Human error and equipment malfunction are mitigated by risk management practises. The media reports give the impression that Blue Rhino has no idea how the employee outsource company is operating it's business.
Yeah right...risk management and Morgan & Morgan exist because shit happens...and usually when you least expect it.

There are probably 10,000 Ace-True Value type hardwares in North America and most have a propane tank in the parking lot to fill propane canisters for mobile homes, campers, grillers and even the occasional hot tubber.

"As a rule" these tanks don't explode...matter of fact they almost never do. I would guess that for every propane explosion twenty (20) children drown in back yard pools. No make that thirty (30).

And soon, gas stations and convenience stores across North America will be selling compressed natural gas (CNG) from self service pumps.

That's going to be a fn hoot!

I wonder how many people die from asphyxiation by charcoal each year?
3 posts removed

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32481 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy people find odd things funny, I guess. Personally, I find raving lunatics like you pretty entertaining. Tell us again about the satanic sacrifices, wacko.
Rambler lives off the Government as All canadians do.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32482 Jul 31, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>Try and look at the bright side of the story,,,,,,the car wasn't destroyed.
True.

I don't suppose the "concerned neighbour" is speaking out either. Has the 911 call been released?

"Searching for a cigarette inside his White Lincoln Town Car, he appears to have been mistaken for a car thief by a concerned neighbor who called 911. Escambia County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremiah Meeks and Sgt. Matthew White responded to the call."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/florida-poli...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32483 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy people find odd things funny, I guess. Personally, I find raving lunatics like you pretty entertaining. Tell us again about the satanic sacrifices, wacko.
I don't do satanic anything.....by the way, how's the exorcism business these days?

Boaring as well?
spike

Akron, OH

#32484 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
I don't suppose the "concerned neighbour" is speaking out either. Has the 911 call been released?
"Searching for a cigarette inside his White Lincoln Town Car, he appears to have been mistaken for a car thief by a concerned neighbor who called 911. Escambia County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremiah Meeks and Sgt. Matthew White responded to the call."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/florida-poli...
Everyone knows about the danger of smoking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Jay 239,486
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Frankie Rizzo 15,977
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,419,177
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min ChristineM 21,147
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min asd 355
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Actual Science 61,047
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 7 min Le Jimbo 80
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Cheech the Conser... 393,281
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr HaleyWay 7,788
More from around the web