Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29547 Jul 11, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, sure, you know everything. No point in trying to have a decent conversation with you. It's your way or no way at all. I get it. Now your trashing God as well as black people. Good job.
There are lots of things I don't know. What I DO know is that people who need an imaginary friend are weak, gullible, and foolish. I've never trashed black PEOPLE, only ghetto apes who come in all colors. I can't trash "god". It is impossible to trash something that doesn't exist.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29548 Jul 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making a joke.
GZ stated God is responsible - it was His plan!
Was it God's plan that GZ shot Trayvon, or was it God's plan that he play the leading role in a reality show?
It was his plan to leave you in the dark.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29549 Jul 11, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to watch it, but it disgusted me. Not only the theatrics but the pure BS that came out of his mouth. I understand that they have nothing and are trying to impress the jury with whatever they can, but it was simply nauseating to watch. I am going to try to catch snippets of it tonight, but I don't think I could endure the whole thing.
I was listening while going from one office to another for meetings today and heard about the first 30-45 minutes of it. Without the benefit of being able to see him, what struck me was his childish whiny sarcastic tone and the outright lies he told as he spun his "what-if" tales. I'm off work tomorrow and hope to catch the defense's closing argument.

Location hidden

#29550 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Racism without purpose, just results in your apparent insanity.....Your very sad, and no one should laugh.....
Why all the insults? Opinion is our own, no reason to be so harsh with your own. Is it that hard to be half way kind when disagreeing with another s opinion?
2 posts removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29553 Jul 11, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
HMMM! Time for Floridians to batten down the hatches perhaps.
'Not only have social media users threatened to cause chaos and unrest on American streets in response to a “not guilty” verdict, they are also advocating that George Zimmerman be murdered if he walks.'
'Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith and other city officials are worried that the outcome of the trial could spark “violence” and have crafted a “secret law enforcement” plan to deal with potential social disorder.
'Numerous prominent voices, including former Chicago cop Paul Huebl have also warned that the outcome of the trial will lead to riots that could surpass those seen in the aftermath of the Rodney King beating.'
http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-riot-loot-...
This is wishful thinking on the part of racists. They love to promote hate and violence.

It there is rioting it will have a white racist instigator behind it.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29555 Jul 11, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the insults? Opinion is our own, no reason to be so harsh with your own. Is it that hard to be half way kind when disagreeing with another s opinion?
Mean-spirited Lies are masqueraded as opinion to too many.....
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29557 Jul 11, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Big diff twixt typos and misspelled words.
no, there isn't.

Location hidden

#29558 Jul 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to talk to your doctor about that medication adjustment.
Again, Zimmerman (on the recording) stated he lost sight of Martin
Zimmerman is a m/f c/s liar.

Like you, Pinocchio.

Of course, it's convenient that the pedophile lied openly and directly to this very court so the court knows (as all of America knows) that he is a m/f c/s liar.

Putting aside his four version of what happened.

Location hidden

#29559 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're terminally uninformed.....George has said, he wanted to be a lawyer....You could'nt even get that right...geesh.....
Are you going to lie AGAIN and deny he applied at two different police departments to become a cop?

He may have told you he wanted to be a lawyer but his actions speak for themselves.

Becoming a lawyer would be even funnier. He can't even pass community college classes so how in hell could he ever get a college degree and be accepted into a law school?

Surely you have told him that's a pipe dream. His go blue dream was more down to earth but alas, he's not qualified for that either.

In any case he's a loser and he will regret murdering an unarmed boy to his dying day.

Location hidden

#29560 Jul 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He stayed on the phone with the dispatcher for about another minute giving Martin more than ample time to crawl to the house
You keep forgetting you told us that your pedophile followed this boy for no more than ten seconds.

Everyone here knows the time line and it is 16 minutes long.

Not ten seconds.

A this boy had no reason to hide from your pedophile as he wasn't doing a damn thing wrong except being a black boy on the pedophile's sidewalk.

Location hidden

#29561 Jul 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of things I don't know. What I DO know is that people who need an imaginary friend are weak, gullible, and foolish. I've never trashed black PEOPLE, only ghetto apes who come in all colors. I can't trash "god". It is impossible to trash something that doesn't exist.
It is easy to tell you have no God in your life by the way you have such pleasure in insulting everyone and their ideas and/or thoughts on any particular subject. If you had some real beliefs in your life you would not have the need to showcase your thoughts on here. Trying to shove your beliefs down other peoples throats is your way of letting out your frustrations in life, rendering you helpless when trying to be kind or understand anothers thoughts on a given subject. It's either your way or no way at all. Because you have no beliefs in a higher power you are left trashing others beliefs.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#29563 Jul 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Mean-spirited Lies are masqueraded as opinion to too many.....
I think some people just get off on insulting others for no other reason than to make them feel better about themselves. These are just opinions, why do some seem to take things so personally having to resort to personal attacks? Mean spirited is probably the reason.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29564 Jul 11, 2013
West Pittston home was meeting place for white supremacists

WEST PITTSTON —A man arrested by federal agents Wednesday during a raid in West Pittston was not only allegedly manufacturing and distributing a hallucinogenic drug known as bath salts. He was also the leader of a chapter of the Aryan Brotherhood, a white supremacist gang, prosecutors allege.

<snip>

The grand jury indictment contains a forfeiture allegation seeking to forfeit the 217 Liberty St. home; two bank accounts; a Chevy Colorado Z-71 truck and a money judgment in the amount of $700,000, representing the proceeds of the conspiracy.

http://www.timesleader.com/news/local-news/66...

Gosh, seizures like this must go long way to financing the Witness Protectiin Program, much like an investment, sort of backwards. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29565 Jul 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...... if there were a law that stated it's illegal to kill a kid with no weapon, but that's not the law.
The law is a licensed firearm carrier can use his or her weapon if they believe they (or another person(s) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. GZ had every reason to believe just that. No law broken.
Was this God's Plan?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29566 Jul 11, 2013
‘Angry with God’

In December 2007, Zach Beck, a young, well-connected member of the Aryan Nations, organized a white supremacist rally at Longview’s McClelland Arts Center.

<snip>

But this year, Beck, who is serving a 51-month sentence at a federal prison in Arizona, self-published a book disavowing the neo-Nazi movement and also publicly apologizing to the communities he victimized.

<snip>

The book, called “Hate Behind Blue Eyes, Memoirs of an American Nazi,” rambles for long stretches and includes entire chapters on neo-Nazi dogma. But it also offers a glimpse inside the movement and illustrates the events that led up to the 2007 Longview hate rally.

http://tdn.com/news/local/notorious-white-sup...

Hilarious ....the roots of white supremacy clearly originate in the deep US south, but some of these groups cast it off as a "neo-nazi" movement? It needs no other name - "white supremacy" describes the mission precisely......

A duck is a duck that goes quack, quack.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#29568 Jul 11, 2013
taroB wrote:
The wounds to GZ are enough reasonable doubt. Everything else is irrelevant.
The wound to Trayvon's heart says it all. Everything else is irrelevant.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29569 Jul 11, 2013
Everyone skidaddled? Go figure........

It makes perfect sense - George belonged to a White Supremacy Movement and that's why shooting Trayvon was God's Plan....

What other conclusion can be reached, given his responses?

HANNITY: Is there anything you regret? Do you regret getting out of the car to follow Trayvon that night?

ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

HANNITY: Do you regret that you -- you had a gun that night?

HANNITY: Do you feel you wouldn't be here for this interview if you didn't have that gun?

HANNITY: You feel you would not be here?

ZIMMERMAN: I feel that it was all God's plan and for me to second guess it or judge it --(shaking head, no)

HANNITY: Is there anything you might do differently in retrospect now that time has passed a little bit?

Location hidden

#29570 Jul 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Zimmerman is a wannabe cop who should have NOT followed Mr. Martin, should have stayed in his car and should NOT have killed this 17-year old.
Btw, the thug word should be used for a creepy guy following some kid on a street and pulling out his gun to shoot the kid.
How very true. Most people who can't see this are blinded by hate. You can tell which ones by their hate rants on here and elsewhere.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#29572 Jul 11, 2013
Doesn't matter if Trevon may have been a thug wanna be. How many 'thug wanna be's' have turned their lives around and become anti thug wanna be's? Who know's maybe Zimmerman was the one who committed the robberies weeks before and was looking for a scapegoat?

Location hidden

#29573 Jul 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask God.
Is that what Zimmerman did?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Injudgement 1,346,879
News Stop Hillary marketing victory: GOP generates $... (Apr '15) 4 min Le Jimbo 121
News CNN to hold Democratic presidential debate in F... 4 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 60
News Gay N.H. man confronts Rubio over marriage oppo... 4 min Fa-Foxy 21
News Clinton: Don't get swayed by GOP 'fear tactics ... 5 min Silent Echo 1,288
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 min State of Florida 7,775
News Ben Carson: Donald Trump Is Good for the Republ... (Aug '15) 8 min Emily Latella 43
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 16 min Emily Latella 799
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 48 min Xcentrix2 370,382
More from around the web