Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29880 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25179 Apr 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard and read that. Several years ago I was on the dart team for our bar. One night, we played a team where the players were from England. We were having a discussion about their old country when I told them if I were to pick anywhere to visit outside of the US, it would be England, and I asked if they ever wanted to go back?
One guy shook his head and said no, he really didn't have the desire to go back. He said England isn't England anymore. It's not like you see on television. Years ago when he was growing up, England was a place you never wanted to leave.
Today in my very own country, I have to remove the phone from my face to hit number 1 or 2 to continue the recording in English. These illegals come here and insist part of this country is still there's. When they get here, they undercut the pay of American workers lowering our wages. Signs in stores are now bilingual. There was a story a few days ago about an umpire in a school baseball game in New Mexico. He demanded that players and coaches talk in English. He was berated by the coach of the team and other umpires. They plan on filing a complaint against him.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2013/...
You want to come here to be an American, fine with me. But you adapt to us, not the other way around. Don't come here with the intention we are going to have to learn a different language just so we can communicate. Don't come here illegally and try to change our way of life.
I know how that English guy felt.
I never thought I would agree with you on anything but this time I do. Anytime you are in public in London, you are on camera. It's not the country, it's a sign of the times. It's happening more and more here.

In Miami it's hard to get an English person to wait on you. In Publix they had to call the manager to talk to me because none of the checkout clerks spoke English.

They shouldn't be allowed to work in our country if they don't want to learn our language. As long as employers hire them, they have no incentive to learn English.

Speak English or go home.

Location hidden

#25180 Apr 17, 2013
English person = English speaking person.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25182 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue?
If you are a police officer I pity the citizens in the area where you work. You are such a bigoted hater you shouldn't be allowed to wear any uniform for any purpose. Like Zimmerthug, you're not even qualified to be a security guard.
...police officer?....what's that about?.....
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#25183 Apr 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
get well soon trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
Good one.... Trayvon is a pile pf ashes because his parents didn't care enough to give him a decent burial Better to give him a little shake and bake for $500 then spend the remainder of their money fundraising.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#25184 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought I would agree with you on anything but this time I do. Anytime you are in public in London, you are on camera. It's not the country, it's a sign of the times. It's happening more and more here.
In Miami it's hard to get an English person to wait on you. In Publix they had to call the manager to talk to me because none of the checkout clerks spoke English.
They shouldn't be allowed to work in our country if they don't want to learn our language. As long as employers hire them, they have no incentive to learn English.
Ebonics Is alright though. How can you be so racist against Hispanics ,yet so pro black.? Half of the blacks in Miami speak some indecipherable language known only to them Yet you complain about Spanish speakers

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25185 Apr 18, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, one less thug, one less wefare taker
Uh- right.

You keep working on that GED, maybe they will allow you to start working the cash register instead of just the pump.

Location hidden

#25186 Apr 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People of different races can live together peacefully--people of different cultures can't.
More racist rantings from Pinocchio who only lies between eye blinks.

I guess our basement dwelling social mooch doesn't get out much.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25188 Apr 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Today in my very own country, I have to remove the phone from my face to hit number 1 or 2 to continue the recording in English.
Oh, the burden of having to push the #1 or #2 button, I can see why when you were asked to come all the way downtown to DO YOUR DUTY as a citizen of the United States, to serve a few hours on a jury how you LIED AND YOU CRIED AND YOU SCREECHED: WAHHHHHHHHH! you had a VITAL job, and if you had to take a few hours off to DO YOUR DUTY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE, that unplugging toilets was more critical for you.

Pushing #1 or #2... tough!

Location hidden

#25189 Apr 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You want to come here to be an American, fine with me.
If you want to live in a country with a STATE LANGUAGE, move to ff*king France , ya FAIRY.

The county this team plays in is 97 percent SPANISH, and the *** FIRST BASE UMPIRE**** was annoyed with TEAM cheering others on in their native language.

And the UMPIRE threatened to eject anyone speaking Spanish.

OH! the HORRORS!

Happy to see ANY rule in BASEBALL which prohibits speaking in ANY language, ya racist dipsh!t.

Location hidden

#25190 Apr 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
What is inexcusable about the incubator and sperm donor
You should worry more about the long list of sperm donors who are clustering around your mobile home making hard for your neighbors to get a decent night sleep and the public nuisance they create when tossing their empties, waiting to file in for their turn, bigot.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#25193 Apr 18, 2013
Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> Ebonics Is alright though. How can you be so racist against Hispanics ,yet so pro black.? Half of the blacks in Miami speak some indecipherable language known only to them Yet you complain about Spanish speakers
I was addressing the post and Ebonics wasn't mentioned in that post.

I was agreeing that foreigners, regardless of where they are from, should learn English or go home.

FYI, I think blacks do themselves a disservice by not speaking proper English. There is no excuse for it since everyone is exposed to proper English in school and on television, as well as other walks of life. But at least they speak English.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25194 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue?
If you are a police officer I pity the citizens in the area where you work. You are such a bigoted hater you shouldn't be allowed to wear any uniform for any purpose. Like Zimmerthug, you're not even qualified to be a security guard.
WHY LIE????? WHERE Have i ever said i was a police officer???? STAND BY YOUR POSTS.........

Location hidden

#25195 Apr 18, 2013
Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> Ebonics Is alright though. How can you be so racist against Hispanics ,yet so pro black.? Half of the blacks in Miami speak some indecipherable language known only to them Yet you complain about Spanish speakers
You POS, I didn't mention Ebonics. Don't put words into my mouth.

Location hidden

#25196 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:

Blue?
If you are a police officer
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>WHY LIE????? WHERE Have i ever said i was a police officer???? STAND BY YOUR POSTS.........
You stupid asshole, I didn't say you were a police officer. I said IF. Can you read? Many police officers use "blue" as part of their user name. Did you see the question mark? Do you know what that means. Do you know what the word "if" means?

I guess you are just waving that color to fool people, you don't have the brains to be a cop. Your bigotry and hatred would also disqualify you.

Don't claim I said things I didn't say. I didn't say you were a police officer. Your post is the one full of lies.

Stand by your lies.
1 post removed
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25198 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
Blue?
If you are a police officer
<quoted text>
You stupid asshole, I didn't say you were a police officer. I said IF. Can you read? Many police officers use "blue" as part of their user name. Did you see the question mark? Do you know what that means. Do you know what the word "if" means?
I guess you are just waving that color to fool people, you don't have the brains to be a cop. Your bigotry and hatred would also disqualify you.
Don't claim I said things I didn't say. I didn't say you were a police officer. Your post is the one full of lies.
Stand by your lies.
The only one fooled was YOU, Zazzhole!

http://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#25199 Apr 18, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one fooled was YOU, Zazzhole!
http://www.google.com/search...
Another moron who can't read.

You are the fool. A moronic, bigoted hateful, racist fool.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25200 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was addressing the post and Ebonics wasn't mentioned in that post.
I was agreeing that foreigners, regardless of where they are from, should learn English or go home.
FYI, I think blacks do themselves a disservice by not speaking proper English. There is no excuse for it since everyone is exposed to proper English in school and on television, as well as other walks of life. But at least they speak English.
If you want to call it that........
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25201 Apr 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the burden of having to push the #1 or #2 button, I can see why when you were asked to come all the way downtown to DO YOUR DUTY as a citizen of the United States, to serve a few hours on a jury how you LIED AND YOU CRIED AND YOU SCREECHED: WAHHHHHHHHH! you had a VITAL job, and if you had to take a few hours off to DO YOUR DUTY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE, that unplugging toilets was more critical for you.
Pushing #1 or #2... tough!
Still following me around like a puppy dog, huh Bare Ignorant? In spite of me ignoring you as much as possible, you still feel compelled to respond to posts where I'm not addressing you.

Come on boy....(tug, tug) get away from that fire hydrant.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25202 Apr 18, 2013
Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> Good one.... Trayvon is a pile pf ashes because his parents didn't care enough to give him a decent burial Better to give him a little shake and bake for $500 then spend the remainder of their money fundraising.
Why put on an expensive show that nobody will come to--not even his supposed girlfriend? You know, that deeply in love woman who still doesn't know how to spell his name. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25203 Apr 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised by your stance here Zaz. But yes, we can definitely agree on this. Up north, we don't have that much of a problem, but south is a different story from what other bloggers and e-mail friends tell me.

Most of us have ancestors that came from other countries. The difference between our ancestors and these Mexicans is our ancestors did it correctly. They didn't come here, work, and ship money back to their home land to their family. They didn't cause such a problem that politicians felt compelled to change law to make it easier on them.

I was born in a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, between neighbors, family and businesses, they spoke their foreign language, but they also spoke English as well. That was back in the 1960's where it was not so convenient to learn a new language. It's not like they could push a button, get on the internet and go. Hell, back then, our only entertainment was a black and white television and a radio.

Foreigners back then had dignity. They were thankful to be living in such a great country, and did everything in their power to become part of it--not change it to their liking.

These people come to our country, and put up a btch when an umpire actually demands they speak our language. All he really wanted to do is make sure that he understood what they were saying so they didn't get out of line or do anything outside of the baseball rules. But for Mexicans, that's way too much to ask; speak our language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Following Lafayette theater shooting, 'Trainwre... 4 min Butters 54
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 194,840
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 6 min Le Jimbo 157
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Paul Porter1 172,118
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 6 min positronium 218
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Onyango Obumbles 1,265,123
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 8 min George 2,899
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min LeDuped 190,691
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 15 min Denny CranesPlace 120
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Quirky 337,040
More from around the web