Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24111 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24112 Mar 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a wealthy man. And... at such a young age. Are you jealous?
He is? Well that's good, because I'm an astronaut.

Location hidden

#24113 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He is? Well that's good, because I'm an astronaut.
YOu are a janitor working in section eight housing and you dodge jury duty.

I know where you would be at during the Vietnam War, eh, Pinocchio?
3 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24117 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't post any evidence
Is it because you are too stupid???
So why isn't Zimmerman free, chief code pink?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24118 Mar 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your ghetto it is typical of teens to post about drugs, violence, and talk filth about girls, but it isn't "typical" for the rest of us. I'm sure your little hoodie wearing illegitimate spawn post such filth, but no kids I ever knew would have even thought of posting that kind of trash. I can only speak for my own household, but if my kids had posted something like that, they would have been punished severely and would have lost the privilege of having FB pages permanently, along with their cell phones and every other device on which they could possibly post such trash. Unlike Sybrina the incubator and Tracey the sperm donor,responsible parents monitor what their kids do online and they act if they are out of line. Perhaps in the ghetto trash world of you, Bareback, Sybrina the incubator and Tracey the sperm donor, filth, drugs, school suspensions, etc. are normal. That's not true in decent households.
What would you know about a decent household? You know nothing about decency. You're just an old, worn out hag who takes her frustration out by posting vile crap on Topix. If you even knew the meaning of the word decency you would be ashamed of yourself. You have no shame. You are an evil, lying, worn out, used up old hag.
8 posts removed
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24127 Mar 26, 2013
George Zimmerman's lawyers file witness list with 130 names

They include Trayvon Martin's mother, father, Ben Crump and Norm Wolfinger

SANFORD - Attorneys for George Zimmerman have filed a new defense witness list, and it includes more than 130 people. Among them: Trayvon Martin's mother and father, their attorney Benjamin Crump, former Sanford police Chief Bill Lee Jr. and former State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.

It also includes Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte and several other members of Trayvon's family, including his step-brother and the Oviedo cousin with whom he'd spent the night the evening before he was fatally shot.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

Chief Lee and Wolfinger...should be very, very, very interesting.

Maybe Bonaparte can explain the untimadum he was given...it's either going to be Chief Lee or YOU, Mr. City Commissioner....and next part time Mayor Triplett.

Frances Oliver and her ilk were also trying to fire the two commissioners that voted to keep Chief Lee on the job, Patty Mahany and Randy Jones. It wasn't enough to get rid of Chief Lee they wanted anyone in favor of him OUT!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24128 Mar 26, 2013
Well what do you know here's the old dreadlock pot stirrer now. Nat Jackson's mother ...apple/tree?

&fe ature=player_embedded

In an interview at the Goldsboro History Museum, which has become a hub for local grassroots activists, community leader Frances Oliver revealed the plans for the recall. Oliver said that Patty Mahany and Randy Jones, who voted in support of police chief Bill Lee Wednesday night, would be targeted for recall by a number of local community groups, including the NAACP.

Oliver described the recall petition as the first component of a larger plan of action. If the police chief was not fired by March 26, the same coalition is planning to call for the ouster of the Sanford City Manager, Norton N. Bonaparte.(Lee announced he was “temporarily” stepping down this afternoon.)

Absent Lee’s permanent removal, the groups are also planning a “boycott” of the Sanford police whereby residents would insist that the Seminole County police, not the Sanford PD, respond to any emergency situation.

So the kisser- of -asses turn around and spends 30 thousand dollars of tax payers money on audio, stage and video equiptment to appease the race baiters (I must have missed the email to vote)who threaten the city of Sanford and its citizens, businesses and support the rallies, sit-in and marches.....and don't forget the NBP.

Over 1/2 million already spent and the trial hasn't even started. None of this was necessary AT ALL.

Location hidden

#24129 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
We need more Americans getting a CCWP
We need to take away the toys from the tiny dicks like yourself who should not have them and make sure you and your kind don't have access to them in the future.

This pedophile is someone who should not have had access to firearms and would not have had it if it were not for his daddy.

The pedophile looks good in orange.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24130 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to take away the toys from the tiny dicks like yourself who should not have them and make sure you and your kind don't have access to them in the future.
This pedophile is someone who should not have had access to firearms and would not have had it if it were not for his daddy.
The pedophile looks good in orange.
Not going to happen..........ROTFLMAO

My oldest competed with a 40 S$W pistol at age 4

A friend of ours has the world champion of under 18 and he is 6 years old......

So where is the evidence that shows Zim broke any law that night?????

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24131 Mar 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
George Zimmerman's lawyers file witness list with 130 names
They include Trayvon Martin's mother, father, Ben Crump and Norm Wolfinger
SANFORD - Attorneys for George Zimmerman have filed a new defense witness list, and it includes more than 130 people. Among them: Trayvon Martin's mother and father, their attorney Benjamin Crump, former Sanford police Chief Bill Lee Jr. and former State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.
It also includes Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte and several other members of Trayvon's family, including his step-brother and the Oviedo cousin with whom he'd spent the night the evening before he was fatally shot.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Frances Oliver and her ilk were also trying to fire the two commissioners that voted to keep Chief Lee on the job, Patty Mahany and Randy Jones. It wasn't enough to get rid of Chief Lee they wanted anyone in favor of him OUT!
You are a liar. Commissioners can't be fired. Perhaps you should make up a more plausible lie to further your bigotry.

Location hidden

#24132 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to happen..........ROTFLMAO
Universal background already here in some states, federal to follow.

Is going to happen.

Location hidden

#24133 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
My oldest competed with a 40 S$W pistol at age 4
Yea but thing is: no one here believes a word you say.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24134 Mar 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. Commissioners can't be fired. Perhaps you should make up a more plausible lie to further your bigotry.
It's really true what they say about you on all of the threads, you really are a dumb b!tch. It's called a recall.....stupid.
1 post removed
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24136 Mar 26, 2013
Florida recall procedures stipulate that city commissioners in Seminole county can be removed for malfeasance, neglect of duty, and incompetence, among other factors. While the process is elaborate and complicated, it begins with a recall petition getting approved for circulation by filing the requisite forms with 10 percent of the total required number of signatures needed.(The total required number of signatures is dependent upon a percentage of the number of registered voters in the area.)

Could someone read this to the topix troll spazz the azz...read it real slowly, she has alot of comprehension problems...TIA!

"Clink, Clink"
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24137 Mar 26, 2013
why on earth would BDLR object to a video recording of the Witness 8 deposition?
Not good to stop proceedings, it can get expensive.$4,555.00.

MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR PAYMENT OF ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS #Zimmerman http://t.co/4fguvGyKvQ

PSSST!!!! cash only!! LMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24138 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Universal background already here in some states, federal to follow.
Is going to happen.
How will any law stop me from selling any of my guns to my neighbor???

How will any law stop black gang bangers from selling their guns to their friends???

Ooops ..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24139 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but thing is: no one here believes a word you say.
yea but you are the proven liar..........

Still no evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24140 Mar 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had our CCW laws in place for several years. There are still waiting times at many locations that teach the class. Some do it all in one day: 10 hours of class and then off to the range. Others divide it up into two days.
I listen to my police scanner often. It seems almost every night, they call in a name of a person (for record) and they have a CCW permit. The cops don't even make a big deal out of it anymore. Our state is making the laws more and more lenient for us CCW holders. In fact, we were working on Stand Your Ground legislation, but was put on hold because of this idiot Travon Martin thing.
The real problem is the media. They are hesitant to print stories about licensed people who do defend themselves or others with a firearm. Unless somebody is shot dead, you really have to dig around for those stories.
I understand exactly what you are saying.......

When you have a racist piece of crap like this spewing.........

http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-t...

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24141 Mar 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Florida recall procedures stipulate that city commissioners in Seminole county can be removed for malfeasance, neglect of duty, and incompetence, among other factors. While the process is elaborate and complicated, it begins with a recall petition getting approved for circulation by filing the requisite forms with 10 percent of the total required number of signatures needed.(The total required number of signatures is dependent upon a percentage of the number of registered voters in the area.)
Your earlier post said that Oliver and ilk were trying to fire those who backed Lee and of course that would be impossible. A recall would be possible but that would be different than a firing right? So you lose that round. The city commission could agree to fire Bonaparte but they have not so you lose that round as well.

This case appears to be going to trial where the outcome is going to be anyone's guess but what's not going to be a guess is that local law enforcement is going to get spanked by the prosecution and the defense alike for lousy work and more, key word more.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24142 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
yea but you are the proven liar..........
Still no evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........ROTFLMAO
Lying to law enforcement is breaking a law in Florida as demonstrated by the Anthony debacle. Btw, he definitely lied and then SPD lied about computers and DAVID being down so the first liar doesn't stand a chance.

Who was the female ASA on duty who never made it to The Retreat crime scene that evening? Did Wolfinger himself appear there or later at the Sanford Police Department as was claimed early on?

Why was the crime scene shut down hours before anyone knew who the deceased was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 3 min Grau 71
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 3 min Le Jimbo 831
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Injudgement 168,282
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min anonymous 142,199
In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious... 4 min Le Duped 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,173,263
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min Captain Yesterday 2,389
Senators tell Obama ita s urgent to nominate a ... 16 min Le Duped 19
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min woodtick57 304,838
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 25 min Mykro 671
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 28 min Mykro 46
More from around the web