After muddled 9/11 claims, Trump read...

After muddled 9/11 claims, Trump readies for first commemoration of attacks as president

There are 15 comments on the The Japan Times story from Sep 11, 2017, titled After muddled 9/11 claims, Trump readies for first commemoration of attacks as president. In it, The Japan Times reports that:

A woman takes pictures as 'The Tribute in Light' illuminates the night sky Sunday in New York City. Commemorations are being held on the 16th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, with President Donald Trump expected to speak Monday at a ceremony for the 184 people killed at the Pentagon in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Japan Times.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2017
The Smithsonian is expected to add the Blue Dress that helped cause 9/11 to become a reality as Clintons Intelligence services and Secret Service held orgies to try and out do their Boss as the Terrorist trained under his divided attention between red lips and brown cigars.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2017
AP and other news sources deleting the actual history of Muslims celebrating the tower attacks shows their subversion and bias even more than their childish, insulting little tirades against the President for no reason whatsoever in relation to remembering and respecting that horrible day. It is this snipping, arrogant distortion of news reporting, which has so many disdainful of these sources and their intent.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#3 Sep 11, 2017
"Trump has also made dubious claims about Sept. 11, particularly saying when talking about Muslims that “thousands of people were cheering” in Jersey City, New Jersey, across the Hudson River from lower Manhattan, as the towers collapsed. There is no evidence in news archives of mass celebrations there by Muslims.

Trump has also said he lost “hundreds of friends” in the attack and that he helped clear rubble afterward. Trump has not provided the names of those he knew who perished in the attack, but has mentioned knowing a Catholic priest who died while serving as a chaplain to the city’s fire department.""

Trump "helped clear rubble"?

Give me a break. The man is delusional.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
"Trump has also made dubious claims about Sept. 11, particularly saying when talking about Muslims that “thousands of people were cheering” in Jersey City, New Jersey, across the Hudson River from lower Manhattan, as the towers collapsed. There is no evidence in news archives of mass celebrations there by Muslims.

Trump has also said he lost “hundreds of friends” in the attack and that he helped clear rubble afterward. Trump has not provided the names of those he knew who perished in the attack, but has mentioned knowing a Catholic priest who died while serving as a chaplain to the city’s fire department.""

Trump "helped clear rubble"?

Give me a break. The man is delusional.
Flash: this just in Bill Clinton refused to take Osama bin Laden and put him in prison for the third time..........causing 9/11
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Sep 11, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Flash: this just in Bill Clinton refused to take Osama bin Laden and put him in prison for the third time..........causing 9/11
I think you can fabricate a better lie than that to cover up the pathetic needy heartless lies of Trump.

Keep trying. It's funny in a sad sort of traitorous way.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#6 Sep 11, 2017
It is amazing that people have such little respect for this country and those that defend it that they actually use the anniversary of 9/11 as another excuse to spew anti-Trump propaganda. No wonder Hillary and the Democrats can't figure our "What Happened?".
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic the way the Alt-Right Republican morons and Trump supporters are trying to blame the Democrats for 9/11, and constantly try to bring up Ms. Clinton to deflect attention away from Trump's contemptible lies about his "clearing rubble" on 9/11.
Ioe

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 11, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
AP and other news sources deleting the actual history of Muslims celebrating the tower attacks shows their subversion and bias even more than their childish, insulting little tirades against the President for no reason whatsoever in relation to remembering and respecting that horrible day. It is this snipping, arrogant distortion of news reporting, which has so many disdainful of these sources and their intent.
It's still out there but you have to look, the NYPD actually closed the bridges into Manhattan from New Jersey after they saw the Muslims celebrating, they were expecting more Muslim terrorist attacks that day, CNN covered the Muslim celebrations live
Ioe

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Sep 11, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic the way the Alt-Right Republican morons and Trump supporters are trying to blame the Democrats for 9/11, and constantly try to bring up Ms. Clinton to deflect attention away from Trump's contemptible lies about his "clearing rubble" on 9/11.
Snowflake, there is no "alt-right", worry about the alt-leftist Nazi fascists
Cordwainer Trout

Raywick, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic the way the Alt-Right Republican morons and Trump supporters are trying to blame the Democrats for 9/11, and constantly try to bring up Ms. Clinton to deflect attention away from Trump's contemptible lies about his "clearing rubble" on 9/11.
Canada, or the U.S. improperly vetting you Muslim apologists was a mistake. You should be deported. Unlike the Muslims celebrating on 9/11 worldwide and in New Jersey, Trump didn't have CNN following him around to document his activities.

Everything I Needed to Know About Islam I Learned on 9/11 @Frontpagemag
https://tinyurl.com/y8bm8ut3
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#11 Sep 12, 2017
Did Trump even show-up...much less, "speak"? I haven't heard, or read, a word about it, if he did.
I guess, guarding his golf-ball to make sure nobody moved it, was more important!
TRUMP IS PATHETIC...and AMERICA IS THE LOSER, because of it!
MY GOD, I wish Trump would drop off the face of the earth...NEVER to be seen or heard from, again...EVER!!!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Sep 12, 2017
Ioe wrote:
<quoted text>

Snowflake, there is no "alt-right", worry about the alt-leftist Nazi fascists
HA HA!

Are you another one of those unbelievably poorly-educated Alt-right morons who thinks Hitler studied Marx?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What a stupid dumbfuhk! You don't know jack about politics or history, you dunce!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Sep 12, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Canada, or the U.S. improperly vetting you Muslim apologists was a mistake. You should be deported. Unlike the Muslims celebrating on 9/11 worldwide and in New Jersey, Trump didn't have CNN following him around to document his activities.

Everything I Needed to Know About Islam I Learned on 9/11 @Frontpagemag
https://tinyurl.com/y8bm8ut3
Nobody needs to "vet" Canadian born citizens, you paranoid delusional Alt-Right halfwit.

Are you still trying to spread the fake story about "Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey" to cover up the senility and bigoted dishonesty of your Orange Fuhrer? Loser.

Try harder to cover up the senile bigoted lies of Donald Trump!

You're failing as miserably as his presidency is!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 12, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
AP and other news sources deleting the actual history of Muslims celebrating the tower attacks shows their subversion and bias even more than their childish, insulting little tirades against the President for no reason whatsoever in relation to remembering and respecting that horrible day. It is this snipping, arrogant distortion of news reporting, which has so many disdainful of these sources and their intent.
You are alleging that Donald Trump told the truth about something. Ipso facto you are thrown out of court.
2 posts removed
See The light

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Flash: this just in Bill Clinton refused to take Osama bin Laden and put him in prison for the third time..........causing 9/11
Let's not forget Mogadishu.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min White Ghost 1,798,833
News Trump's land of delusion 5 min whiney beech 2,280
News Charlotte Democrats look to stop city from host... 5 min JAN2018 14
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 6 min Trump is a joke 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Liberal Guerilla 93,547
News Trump accepts Vladimir Putin's denials of elect... 7 min Annie Oakly 3
News Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'h... 9 min sly mongoose 34
News How will Donald Trump behave when he meets the ... 10 min Trump is a joke 237