Immigration Reform Before Border Cont...

Immigration Reform Before Border Control, Experts Say

There are 346 comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Immigration Reform Before Border Control, Experts Say. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

Since the mid-1980s, the U.S. Border Patrol has quintupled in size - growing from about 4,000 to more than 20,000 agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#215 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the poor and stupid vote liberal
So as oslama the economy slayer gets to work he is insuring more liberal voters
Then you must be a Liberal.... nobody more stupid that you.
petro

El Paso, TX

#216 Jan 1, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be a Liberal.... nobody more stupid that you.
Callate frito maldito, ya vasta con tus estupideses!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#217 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> Callate frito maldito, ya vasta con tus estupideses!
Estas solo y necesitas, en estos dias de celebracion, un muchacho Mejicano.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#218 Jan 1, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must be a Liberal.... nobody more stupid that you.
Why are you so scared of me girly boy that you did not come down and shut me off???

Remember you and your cop friends???

You were going to silence me??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#219 Jan 1, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Estas solo y necesitas, en estos dias de celebracion, un muchacho Mejicano.
Why so scared girly boy????

You missed your flight to punch me in the face..........LOL
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#220 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared of me girly boy that you did not come down and shut me off???
Remember you and your cop friends???
You were going to silence me??
You're certainly not silencing me. Hey, how was your make believe New Year in PV with Joe Francis?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#221 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly not silencing me. Hey, how was your make believe New Year in PV with Joe Francis?
Never claimed to silence you..........

I want you here to show the world how much of a girly boy you are.........LOL
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#222 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Never claimed to silence you..........
I want you here to show the world how much of a girly boy you are.........LOL
Sorry, but I"m not gay or into beating up tricks. I earn my money the legitimate way.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#223 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I"m not gay or into beating up tricks. I earn my money the legitimate way.
Our scared little girly boy is back..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#224 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I"m not gay or into beating up tricks. I earn my money the legitimate way.
What happened to your cop friends girly boy????

Are they scared like you??
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#225 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your cop friends girly boy????
Are they scared like you??
That's in the works. The Consulate also alerted Punta de Mita ayuntamiento.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#226 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in the works. The Consulate also alerted Punta de Mita ayuntamiento.
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything.......
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#227 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything.......
That's in the works. BTW, the ride to Joe Francis's house and other areas of Punta Mita are drug infested and full of criminals:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#228 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in the works. The Consulate also alerted Punta de Mita ayuntamiento.
Just like you claimed four months ago when you said the cops were at my gate..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#229 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in the works. BTW, the ride to Joe Francis's house and other areas of Punta Mita are drug infested and full of criminals:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything.......
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#230 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything.......
You live in a dump:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#231 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a dump:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????

Is that why you are so scared girly boy???

Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#232 Jan 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything.......
You live in dump:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...

You need gay teens to help.... I don't....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#233 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in dump:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...
You need gay teens to help.... I don't....
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#234 Jan 2, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in dump:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cheryl_tiegs_...
You need gay teens to help.... I don't....
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????

Is that why you are so scared girly boy???

Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 min Roman Ross 2,523
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,374,992
News Conservatives target bust of Planned Parenthood... (Aug '15) 6 min Waste Of Time 9
News Sanders wins Indiana, sees path to 'upset' victory 6 min Make America Grea... 1
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 8 min jybeir6u 4
News Carly Fiorina, and the shortest vice presidenti... 10 min Layoff Queen 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min brad 222,924
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 12 min Chilli J 453
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Sharrp Shooter 381,609
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 7 hr Time again 305
More from around the web