Ford speaks emotionally about alleged...

Ford speaks emotionally about alleged assault

There are 24 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 27, 2018, titled Ford speaks emotionally about alleged assault. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Christine Blasey Ford spoke emotionally as she told the Senate Judiciary Committee about the night she said Brett M. Kavanaugh assaulted her in a bedroom during a house party while they were both in high school. "I believed he was going to rape me.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 28, 2018
You idiots are worrying about some babbling, DemaPuppet, who MIGHT HAVE gotten her fragile feelings hurt, when she INTENTIONALLY went into an unsupervised drinking party, with teenage boys (duh!)... with this going on:

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.google.com/search...

Back doors built into Chinese electronics:

www.google.com/search...

We should have completely destroyed those slimy devils, when we could have done it very easily!
(we still can, by the way)

One day, the world might have to pay, very dearly, for our mistake.

The Chinese are greedy, super aggressive, uncaring monsters. They are not quiet little ching-chongs, shuffling their feet and walking around in robes, quoting wisdom... like most stupid Americans believe. They freakin’ eat puppies, for God’s sake! Think about that; they torture and eat puppies!

The Chinese! THAT is something to worry about! THEY TORTURE AND EAT PUPPIES! What’s more heartbreaking?
Dino

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2018
Goodman wrote:
You idiots are worrying about some babbling, DemaPuppet, who MIGHT HAVE gotten her fragile feelings hurt, when she INTENTIONALLY went into an unsupervised drinking party, with teenage boys (duh!)... with this going on:

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.google.com/search...

Back doors built into Chinese electronics:

www.google.com/search...

We should have completely destroyed those slimy devils, when we could have done it very easily!
(we still can, by the way)

One day, the world might have to pay, very dearly, for our mistake.

The Chinese are greedy, super aggressive, uncaring monsters. They are not quiet little ching-chongs, shuffling their feet and walking around in robes, quoting wisdom... like most stupid Americans believe. They freakin’ eat puppies, for God’s sake! Think about that; they torture and eat puppies!

The Chinese! THAT is something to worry about! THEY TORTURE AND EAT PUPPIES! What’s more heartbreaking?
Agreed!
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Oct 5, 2018
After some reflection, I think she is just going for publicity, to promote an upcoming book? Some have already stated, she is really quite the little actress.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2018
The Democrat conspiracy is being exposed with the current statements from witnesses being contacted and harassed to change their testimony to support Ford's act. Aside from actual assassinations, Democrat leaders and Soros funded radicals are acting precisely like the Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union and the thugs of Stasi in East Germany. They need to be treated like the mad dogs they are.
Anita Bryant s Jihad

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 5, 2018
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>
when she INTENTIONALLY went into an unsupervised drinking party, with teenage boys (duh!)
There is that scary, right wing, overt inability to comprehend "consent" at the most basic, basic level.

Such situations are the _females'_ fault, you see, for their going to places where there's substance use and males. Or that's what the idiot Blackshirts of the right wing base hold.

It's true that victims sometimes make less than good decisions, but that doesn't excuse the perpetrators, as you would have it.
1 post removed
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2018
The seventh FBI Kavanaugh investigation was very thorough, even uncovering the witness tampering from the Democrats attempting to support Ford's falsehoods.
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Oct 8, 2018
Anita Bryant s Jihad wrote:
There is that scary, right wing, overt inability to comprehend "consent" at the most basic, basic level.

Such situations are the _females'_ fault, you see, for their going to places where there's substance use and males. Or that's what the idiot Blackshirts of the right wing base hold.

It's true that victims sometimes make less than good decisions, but that doesn't excuse the perpetrators, as you would have it.
You want ‘basic level’? Okay, you asked for it. There is no way, any ‘nice girl’,‘nice lady’ and/or ‘nice female’ of any ilk, would ever consider going to football team’s un-chaperoned drinking party... unless she is dumb as a rock, which Dr. Ford is not.

She wanted attention and she got it, then she chickened out, plain and simple.

Much later on in life, she saw an opportunity to become a celebrity, write highly marketable books and so she took the chance... just like she took a chance for attention and popularity, so many decades ago. You don’t get to be a Ph.D, without being the kind of person who takes chances and seeks opportunities.

For all we really know, the person who allegedly jumped her bones, could have been anybody from her future husband to her brother to... perhaps even another girl? Lesbe open minded and consider a variety of possibilities, shall we?
Georgeon

Garden Grove, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2018
Goodman wrote:
You want ‘basic level’? Okay, you asked for it. There is no way, any ‘nice girl’,‘nice lady’ and/or ‘nice female’ of any ilk, would ever consider going to football team’s un-chaperoned drinking party... unless she is dumb as a rock, which Dr. Ford is not.

Much later on in life, she saw an opportunity to become a celebrity, write highly marketable books and so she took the chance... just like she took a chance for attention and popularity, so many decades ago. You don’t get to be a Ph.D, without being the kind of person who takes chances and seeks opportunities.

For all we really know, the person who allegedly jumped her bones, could have been anybody from her future husband to her brother to... perhaps even another girl? Lesbe open minded and consider a variety of possibilities, shall we?
It's pretty plain to see! She's already gotten almost a million dollars in donations, on the GoFundMe website.
2 posts removed
Racisssth

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Oct 12, 2018
James wrote:
Christine For is already wealthy beyond her wildest dreams.
She has 3 gofundme accounts that totals over 3 mil.
3 GoFundMe accounts!!?? WHERE?

I'm going to the Supreme Court's showers and picking up the soap!
1 post removed
Georgeon

San Diego, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The seventh FBI Kavanaugh investigation was very thorough, even uncovering the witness tampering from the Democrats attempting to support Ford's falsehoods.
I heard the Democrats are still not satisfied and they're asking for more.
Georgeon

San Diego, CA

#15 Tuesday Oct 16
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Does anyone know how many total FBI investigations were eventually done? I can't even imagine the incredible amounts of stress, all that put on Judge Kavanaugh and his family! Utterly brutal, just brutal!

What's even worse, is that lying 3 hole, will just walk away and as a millionaire to boot! What the heck has America become!
spud

New Orleans, LA

#16 Tuesday Oct 16
Next thing this scammer will claim she has Cherokee blood. Maybe her and Avanotti will be the next Democratic Presidential ticket. Or maybe she's just trying to drum up more enthusiasm for her go fund me account. Stick with Trump Republicans for sanity and prosperity.
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Wednesday Oct 17
spud wrote:
Next thing this scammer will claim she has Cherokee blood. Maybe her and Avanotti will be the next Democratic Presidential ticket. Or maybe she's just trying to drum up more enthusiasm for her go fund me account. Stick with Trump Republicans for sanity and prosperity.
Do you believe, the LYING PIECE OF CRAP is STILL making headlines:

www.google.com/search...

WTF??!!
Anonymous

Spring, TX

#18 Wednesday Oct 17
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>

Such backwards thinking. I guess if a 9 year old starts wearing a training bra, that is a signal she is ready for action in your world. Do we live in a world where we have to provide chaperones and bodyguards for our teenaged girls because teenaged boys and college-aged boys are allowed to use their penis to traumatize girls without any accountability?

How would he feel if this same kind of event happened to one of his daughters or his wife or any female in his family?
Anonymous

Spring, TX

#19 Wednesday Oct 17
<quoted text>

If you don't take a chaperone with you when you go to the bathroom as a 15 year old at an impromptu party, getting ambushed by two males trying to get their Devil's Triangle credit, then you are automatically at fault. It's obvious from reading his calendar, yearbook and letter that he was not what he pretended to be. So, he went to Yale and Yale Law school. Some say all that matters is that he is qualified. His past does not matter. It's all drunken high school and college fun and games.

Would you let him drive your 15 year old daughter home?
Carl

United States

#20 Friday Oct 19
Anonymous wrote:
If you don't take a chaperone with you when you go to the bathroom as a 15 year old at an impromptu party, getting ambushed by two males trying to get their Devil's Triangle credit, then you are automatically at fault. It's obvious from reading his calendar, yearbook and letter that he was not what he pretended to be. So, he went to Yale and Yale Law school. Some say all that matters is that he is qualified. His past does not matter. It's all drunken high school and college fun and games.

Would you let him drive your 15 year old daughter home?
I would not let my 17 year old son go to a late night, impromptu party. If my 19 year old daughter wanted to go to a late night, impromptu party, I will tell her, you can do anything you want, when you get your own apartment.

If I had a 15 year old daughter, the only people that could drive her home would be, myself, her mother or the police.
spud

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Friday Oct 19
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>

I would not let my 17 year old son go to a late night, impromptu party. If my 19 year old daughter wanted to go to a late night, impromptu party, I will tell her, you can do anything you want, when you get your own apartment.

If I had a 15 year old daughter, the only people that could drive her home would be, myself, her mother or the police.
I'm on Bourbon St and I just saw a lesbian girl try to grab her lesbian partners tit while dancing. Her partner pushed her away but she tried again with the same result. I sure hope the aggressor doesn't try to get appointed to the SC in 36 years.
1 post removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Tuesday Oct 23
spud wrote:
I'm on Bourbon St and I just saw a lesbian girl try to grab her lesbian partners tit while dancing. Her partner pushed her away but she tried again with the same result. I sure hope the aggressor doesn't try to get appointed to the SC in 36 years.
GROSS!
1 post removed
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Friday Oct 26

Funny, how you commie dems use words like "scary" and "creepy" while, a few weeks later, doing this:

You traitors sure don't look scared to me!
monica

Lottie, LA

#26 Sunday Oct 28
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

Such backwards thinking. I guess if a 9 year old starts wearing a training bra, that is a signal she is ready for action in your world. Do we live in a world where we have to provide chaperones and bodyguards for our teenaged girls because teenaged boys and college-aged boys are allowed to use their penis to traumatize girls without any accountability?

How would he feel if this same kind of event happened to one of his daughters or his wife or any female in his family?
e bill Clinton says,big enough to bleed big enough to butcher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Lucy McBath Won The Same Georgia District T... 25 min Shuster 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min ester povington 1,858,353
News Bloomberg likely to decide on 2020 bid by early... 37 min General Kabaka Oba 2
News Volunteers used every bit of the daylight Monda... 48 min Seriously 16
News Election fallout: Blame abounds in House GOP le... 49 min Annie Oakly 36
News Aeneas founder dies; community reacts 50 min Tards 20
News Election 2018 civility awards: Too often it pai... 57 min Say What 45
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 164
News Ocasio-Cortez says her constituents are "outrag... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 33
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 2 hr Paper Towel Free ... 149
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Aura Mytha 115,164