An Obama-Cruz Shutdown

Sep 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Washington is careening toward a partial government shutdown on Tuesday amid its usual synthetic outrage.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
It would seem easy for the extremist demanding the repeal or delay of Obamacare to equally demand the defunding of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
We get this is a test run to see if the Tea Bags can disrupt America and roll back workers rights and turn America into a third world country after confiscating wage earners social security and medicare contributions over decades only to throw those who've earn their benefits into the streets and force each and every typical Wage earn into a coerced compliance of forced labor for the benefit of the Titans of Industry
This is taking a page out of the government of China's book.
<quoted text>
Hint; It was a Democratic President that raided the social security trust and made it part of the budget. BUt what the hell is truth for you guys anyway. It was Johnson (Dem) oh and he also had a democratic controlled senate. Sound familiar???
fox-KKK-news

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The great irony for Boehner is that, while genuflecting before the Tea Party nuts, he is harming whatever reputation he has, rather than salvaging it. His obeisance to these crazies becomes more transparent to most Americans with each passing day.
Boehner would be wise to reject these hatemongering extremist fools and join the majority of the people. America, and the rest of the world, are watching.
Boehner is a very weak man, and you gonna make him cry, again. Boehner wanna keep his speakership so bad, he'll do anything to keep it, even if it takes t-baggng Rush...

. Boehner is no leader, just a place holder!
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Fidel Castro. He'd have a better chance than Ted Cruz.
He would in the Lib party for sure.!! They vote in communist all the time.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Harry Reid....the gangster politician.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not guessing. It is widely known that right now, if Boehner were willing, there are more than enough combined votes from Republicans and Democrats to avert any shutdown. All he has to do is stop genuflecting before the Tea Party shrine.
Needless to say--but I will anyway--that I disagree.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Needless to say--but I will anyway--that I disagree.
The facts are indifferent to your disagreement.
2 posts removed
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are indifferent to your disagreement.
The facts agree with my disagreement, so I guess I agree with you that the facts are indifferent to my disagreement. Do you see what I did there? I used twisted logic just like you progressives.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Your Ex wrote:
Between the shutdown and the Teathuglicans call to "overload" the ACA exchange system with bogus calls tomorrow, these azzholes are, well, azzholes.
And their hatred of America is so blatantly obvious...
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Harry...
Back to you mr. speaker
'Mr.' is an overstatement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts agree with my disagreement, so I guess I agree with you that the facts are indifferent to my disagreement. Do you see what I did there? I used twisted logic just like you progressives.
Twisted logic is all teabaggers have in their armamentarium. If you believe the whole Congress would not vote to end the shutdown unconditionally, a pretzel has no chance against you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
'Mr.' is an overstatement.
Hey, REAL Crapola! This evil clone is using your screen name again! Why don't you register with Topix, to nullify this jerk?

“God said let there be stupid”

Since: Sep 13

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, REAL Crapola! This evil clone is using your screen name again! Why don't you register with Topix, to nullify this jerk?
Done. The jersey boy will have to get his jollies at seaside heights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bravo!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Shut down the Government. The only ones who need to be paid is the MilitARY, WHICH IF oBAMA HAD ANY COMPASSION-HE'D PAY. They do Obama's dirty work so he can then take credit.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Twice, more Americans voted for Obama and he keeps us safe while restoring the fcked up economy Cheney dump in his lap; sore losers!
Twice? Try again when you grow up.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is a very weak man, and you gonna make him cry, again. Boehner wanna keep his speakership so bad, he'll do anything to keep it, even if it takes t-baggng Rush...
. Boehner is no leader, just a place holder!
Obama: Expect months of 'glitches'...When you never read the bill in the first place, what do you expect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

<quoted text>
And at least under this name, your post count will finally be recorded after 5 years.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

The shutdown is a fund raising gimmick by Obama, Reid and Pelosi..

DNC 'Nearly' Broke

According to Fortune Magazine, the Democrat National Committee is in some deep financial trouble. "The Democratic National Committee remains so deeply in the hole from spending in the last election that it is struggling to pay its own vendors."

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/30...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
The shutdown is a fund raising gimmick by Obama, Reid and Pelosi..
DNC 'Nearly' Broke
According to Fortune Magazine, the Democrat National Committee is in some deep financial trouble. "The Democratic National Committee remains so deeply in the hole from spending in the last election that it is struggling to pay its own vendors."
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/30...
Bet you can't get a tee time in DC.

Obama says he'll push Congress to re-open government in address to military......even though he hasn't met with congressional leaders on the budget in weeks..........foreeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee.

“God said let there be stupid”

Since: Sep 13

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>And at least under this name, your post count will finally be recorded after 5 years.
Only an insignificant fake french snob would be concerned about post count. Your first amendment spamming rights, here, go through me.

hahahahahahahahahahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••