'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confront...

'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep in rare move on floor

There are 788 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 2, 2014, titled 'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep in rare move on floor. In it, Fox News reports that:

A heated debate late Friday over security at the southern U.S. border led to a rancorous confrontation on the House floor between House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Rep. Tom Marino, R-Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#140 Aug 5, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
for a guy who has over 10,000 posts, you are one to talk. lol.
In 6 years you f'in moron?

You have close to the same amount - look at yourself first.

And learn to mind you business ' azzholes like you don't have much else in life except to inject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#141 Aug 5, 2014
Teabilly Heaven wrote:
Unlike cuntservatives,that just let the companies rape their customers with never ending restriction and add ons that always cost you more money.
A little oversight is needed solo you don't know WTF your talking about. Just let the companies and corporations do what ever they want for the almighty dollar. Money has no life no soul so you go ahead and worship your money and screew everybody else. jackass!
It is most unfortunate that there is no "Really Stupid Icon" on Topix.

You'd be buried in them.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#142 Aug 5, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 6 years you f'in moron?
You have close to the same amount - look at yourself first.
And learn to mind you business ' azzholes like you don't have much else in life except to inject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you.
So, you are saying that in a public forum, only you have the right to comment?

You must be a Democrat, or at the very least, a Liberal.

News flash, Skippy... you post here, you can expect someone, or often times, many, to shove your post down your throat..

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#143 Aug 5, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 6 years you f'in moron?
You have close to the same amount - look at yourself first.
And learn to mind you business ' azzholes like you don't have much else in life except to inject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you.
the difference between you and I, MORON is I'm retired.

you on your own admission are STILL working. I've started 2 years earlier then you, and you still have more posts than I do.

GET A LIFE, MORON! lol.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#144 Aug 5, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 6 years you f'in moron?
You have close to the same amount - look at yourself first.
And learn to mind you business ' azzholes like you don't have much else in life except to inject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you.
another thing.. when azzholes like you side with brain dead liberals like Pelosi, it is my business, punk.

Pelosi is insane. and the last thing we need is people like her on capitol hill running our country into the ground.

quote, "you don't read the bill UNTIL after you sign it."

Pelosi is brain dead.. BRAIN DEAD stupid. I bet she has been taking illicit drugs all her life. that would explain all the stupid things she has done on capitol hill.

quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them." unbelievable.

I want mandatory monthly drug tests for anybody on capitol hill and that INCLUDES the president.
1 post removed
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#146 Aug 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-inflicted injury by unintended irony is always fun, and you'd be amazed by how often it happens here when people are trying to be insulting. That being said, thanks for "your the loser." I will wonder, of course, if you'll even understand why it's humorous.
The fact is that single payer is great whether you're a winner or a loser. "Single payer" means that it would be a government-operated program that would cut out the expensive middlemen, the insurance companies that charge a handsome fee for being in the middle of healthcare to limit benefits and extract massive profits. By cutting out the needless middlemen, we, the consumers, pay into a non-proftt's (government) fund, which manages the fund and can pay better benefits to more people at a lower cost. Guess who doesn't like this idea. OK, surprise, it's the insurance companies that benefit at everyone's expense ... not so great if you're the loser paying the insurance "premium."
Yes .... we have seen your government operated program in the VA. I'm sure that you believe that the VA is a top notch org. Again your niave view of how the single payer system operates is either due to lack of information or a deliberate demonstration of dis ingeniousness. The reality is that not everyone will pay into this gov non-profit fund that you speak. Like all other taxes it will be the productive in this country funding the unproductive and shiftless.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#147 Aug 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tommy, you must have heard rumors that President Odevil has worked a deal, on the down low of course, with evil fallen IRS lady Lois Lerner to divert all tea partiers' healthcare plan fund monies through her for storage in an underground vault that's located deeply below the US embassy in Benghasi and diabolically misappropriated to accrue with interest for eventual use as his and Michelle's own offshore personal tax-free retirement jackpot.
Yours in Jesus and second amendment rights,
le jambon
Saul would be proud

•RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
kuda

Loveland, OH

#148 Aug 6, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul would be proud
•RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
•RULE 1: Please don't confuse parody with ridicule.
kuda

Loveland, OH

#149 Aug 6, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes .... we have seen your government operated program in the VA. I'm sure that you believe that the VA is a top notch org. Again your niave view of how the single payer system operates is either due to lack of information or a deliberate demonstration of dis ingeniousness. The reality is that not everyone will pay into this gov non-profit fund that you speak. Like all other taxes it will be the productive in this country funding the unproductive and shiftless.
Why Aphelion, if I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to flatter me with your talk about "my" government. I'm just a humble taxpayer, not the owner.(If I were, there'd certainly be a few changes, like firing all those House tea partier obstructionists for accepting lots of money while failing to do their jobs.)

I would welcome any effort on your part to document how my view of how a single payer healthcare system would operate is naive. Simply asserting that I must either suffer a "lack of information or a deliberate demonstration of dis ingeniousness [sic]" absent such initiative on your part is unfounded speculation.

Your explicit disdain for the "unproductive and shiftless" has been duly noted.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#150 Aug 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
11,472,000 Americans Have Left Workforce Since Obama Took Office
Damn them baby boomers! How dare they retire!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#151 Aug 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you voted in a guy for President who never even so much as ran a hot dog stand and he took over our automobile industry
Yea... sure... the POTUS is running our auto industry.
xxxrayted wrote:
I can kill a man five different ways with my bare hands in three moves or less.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#152 Aug 6, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It is most unfortunate that there is no "Really Stupid Icon" on Topix.
You have your icon, Sweet Pea.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#153 Aug 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Aphelion, if I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to flatter me with your talk about "my" government. I'm just a humble taxpayer, not the owner.(If I were, there'd certainly be a few changes, like firing all those House tea partier obstructionists for accepting lots of money while failing to do their jobs.)
I would welcome any effort on your part to document how my view of how a single payer healthcare system would operate is naive. Simply asserting that I must either suffer a "lack of information or a deliberate demonstration of dis ingeniousness [sic]" absent such initiative on your part is unfounded speculation.
Your explicit disdain for the "unproductive and shiftless" has been duly noted.
Given that your hypocrisy is more than apparent in your post, your request for a deliberate demonstration of my point will be ignored give that you did not offer the same in your juvenile assertion regarding individuals who are members of the Tea Party. At least in your hypocrisy you stay true to the liberal mindset.
yup

Philadelphia, PA

#154 Aug 6, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that your hypocrisy is more than apparent in your post, your request for a deliberate demonstration of my point will be ignored give that you did not offer the same in your juvenile assertion regarding individuals who are members of the Tea Party. At least in your hypocrisy you stay true to the liberal mindset.
"your request for a deliberate demonstration of my point will be ignored"

so IOW - you've got nothing.

lol

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#155 Aug 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
another thing.. when azzholes like you side with brain dead liberals like Pelosi, it is my business, punk.
Pelosi is insane. and the last thing we need is people like her on capitol hill running our country into the ground.
quote, "you don't read the bill UNTIL after you sign it."
Pelosi is brain dead.. BRAIN DEAD stupid. I bet she has been taking illicit drugs all her life. that would explain all the stupid things she has done on capitol hill.
quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them." unbelievable.
I want mandatory monthly drug tests for anybody on capitol hill and that INCLUDES the president.
Yeah sure - you're retired. And anonymous - why hide your location numbnuts?

And all of your other moronic buddies here have their own businesses, independently wealthy, hello Dumbo claims to have oil fields in Oklahoma!

And todays tidbit comes from a declassified House Intelligence Committee on Benghazi - remember how vocal you and your ilk were about this?

I sure do - and now all you fools have mud on your face - as usual;

"The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee. The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public. Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

http://www.drudge.com/news/180947/house-panel...

"The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2014/0...

Anything else punk?

And at least Pelosi actually led / Boehner is TOLD what to do by the remaining tea turds in the House / and we won't see to many of them as time goes by either.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#156 Aug 6, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
"your request for a deliberate demonstration of my point will be ignored"
so IOW - you've got nothing.
lol
Much as it appears you have nothing as well.
kuda

Loveland, OH

#157 Aug 6, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that your hypocrisy is more than apparent in your post, your request for a deliberate demonstration of my point will be ignored give that you did not offer the same in your juvenile assertion regarding individuals who are members of the Tea Party. At least in your hypocrisy you stay true to the liberal mindset.
More trash talk, Aphelion?

I would welcome substantive characterization in lieu of your meaningless rhetoric to mischaracterize me. Thus it seems to be about your agenda rather than my attributes.

By the way, if you'll review my post, you'll note that I did not make any assertions about "individuals who are members of the Tea Party" since I spoke only collectively of tea partiers in the House who aren't doing their jobs, and since I'm not aware that there is a Tea Party that has any members. It would be my preference that tea partiers stop occupying the Republican Party by actually organizing a legitimate Tea Party.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#158 Aug 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Aphelion, if I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to flatter me with your talk about "my" government. I'm just a humble taxpayer, not the owner.(If I were, there'd certainly be a few changes, like firing all those House tea partier obstructionists for accepting lots of money while failing to do their jobs.)
They are doing their jobs.

We put them in leadership to stop the idiotic spending by DumBama and get rid of Commie Care which they tried nearly 50 times.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#159 Aug 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again
Waiting for you to show me how that is, dimwit. Give it a shot.:)

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#160 Aug 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They are doing their jobs.
We put them in leadership to stop the idiotic spending by DumBama and get rid of Commie Care which they tried nearly 50 times.
They lied to you, Skipper. Obama can't spend a dime....so you don't even know how government works, huh?

"Commie Care" tells people to buy commercial health insurance. Want to explain the contradiction there, or are would you prefer to babble?

LOL (shaking head)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 190,145
Time to go? 5 min Not Truly Affected 2,461
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min red and right 194,542
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 9 min RayOne 166
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... 14 min Agents of Corruption 686
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min RayOne 336,662
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min red and right 171,795
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min ritedownthemiddle 1,263,831
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 371
More from around the web