Election night loses historic potenti...

Election night loses historic potential for African Americans after defeat in Florida governor's ...

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Wednesday Nov 7, titled Election night loses historic potential for African Americans after defeat in Florida governor's .... In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum gives his concession speech as he is joined on stage by his wife R. Jai Gillum, right, and running mate Chris King and his wife Kristen Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018, in Tallahassee, Fla. Gillum lost the Florida governor's race to Republican Ron DeSantis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#1 Wednesday Nov 7
Dangees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,858,006
News Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey ... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 114
News Booker tells activists "We are in a moral momen... 6 min CZars_R_US 21
News As usual, Trump turns to lies, misrepresentations 7 min Lawrence Wolf 179
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min URANIDIOT 114,987
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 10 min He Named Me Black... 83
News Florida's culture clash pits Gillum against Tru... 12 min Lawrence Wolf 208
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 57 min dada 11,405
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 59 min Trump is a joke 144