Sean Hannity Explodes on Imam: 'Every...

Sean Hannity Explodes on Imam: 'Every Radical Islamist Like You ...

There are 41 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Aug 27, 2014, titled Sean Hannity Explodes on Imam: 'Every Radical Islamist Like You .... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Fox News host Sean Hannity got into an explosive debate with Imam Anjem Choudary on Wednesday as the two clashed over the dangers of radical Islam around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mujahid Shia Strikes Back

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2014
Geez, this Chadroid sounds like Sunni Tom. Ask him a question and you get a propaganda spiel. Get on his case and he calls you a islamaprobe.

Bottom line is, he said sharia law was coming to America. I consider that a threat to the U.S. Constitutional and Satute Law we have now. And I consider sharia law a threat to the separation of church and state.

Now I just need someone in the FED to tell me how to defend my country's laws from being banned by a bunch of inbred Muslims. Or is the FED going to leave it up to me as a citizen?
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2014
Liberal guilt is a real problem for America. ISIS should market a self-beheading kit for sale at local Walgreens. "Would you like regular or decapitated?"

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
Liberal guilt is a real problem for America. ISIS should market a self-beheading kit for sale at local Walgreens. "Would you like regular or decapitated?"
Do I appear to be a beheading candidate? You are going to answer my question, right? Or are you suggesting I need beheading? You are going to answer my question, right?
1 post removed
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2014
Anjem Choudary does whatever he wants. Radicalizes young men, incites violence, praises ISIS and it's campaign of rape, torture, and murder. England also cuts him a government check.

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2014
Bombardier wrote:
Anjem Choudary does whatever he wants. Radicalizes young men, incites violence, praises ISIS and it's campaign of rape, torture, and murder. England also cuts him a government check.
So, the humiliated Imam is on welfare? He's going to find out that the British may hold all the trump cards. Or he can come to the US and get his tail kicked like a good little Muslam.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 28, 2014
Mujahid Shia Strikes Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I appear to be a beheading candidate? You are going to answer my question, right? Or are you suggesting I need beheading? You are going to answer my question, right?
I know absolutely nothing about you but, yes.

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
<quoted text>
I know absolutely nothing about you but, yes.
Schertz id close enough for you to give it a try. Name the game, Monty.
Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#9 Aug 28, 2014
Andy Choudary is a bigger idiot than Sean Hannity. And that's saying something.

The beheading of Andy would be one snuff movie that I may consider viewing. It could even raise a smile and a sense of satisfaction that such a disgusting maggot was no longer breathing the air that the rest of us. Please,please,please the US, call for his extradition to your country for promoting terrorism or something,even if you got to make it up. The vast majority of UK citizens would be enthralled to get rid of Andy the jihadist scumbag from our shores, and would also like you to use your death penalty to snuff him out. Electric chair please,he derserves nothing less.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Schertz id close enough for you to give it a try. Name the game, Monty.
I don't want to fight, but you are welcome to cut my grass, boy!
Bombardier

Charlestown, IN

#11 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
So, the humiliated Imam is on welfare? He's going to find out that the British may hold all the trump cards. Or he can come to the US and get his tail kicked like a good little Muslam.
Welfare? No. He calls it a "jihad seeker’s allowance". Encourages muslims to quit their jobs and accept the government handout as a "jizya" for allowing non-believers to live amongst muslims. You can't make this stuff up. Guy is a major parasite. He gets about 25,000 pounds in benefits.
Just A Number

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2014
I do not even remotely understand Islam. I have been reading about Muhammad and he never seemed like a prophet to me. He was so iinconsistent . When God spoke to Moses, Abraham, even Mary and Jesus they never thought they were demon possessed. All their miricales had witnesses, Muhammad did not. He told Pagen's it was ok, to worship statues then changed his mind. Muhammad also married a 9year old which is gross he was 54. Then the way he died , he once said if he was lying may he die a horrible death and his aorta be cut out. He was poisoned by a Jewish women( he hated Jews) and suffered for 2 years. Then his aorta exploded. Iwould never deny anyone the right to believe in a faith or make them believe like I do. I live in a Free Country. But The evil done by these radicals in the name of God is buying them a ticket to Hell. It shows the weakness in their mind and their faith to listen to a terrorist instead of God. I am sick of religious repression of my own faith. Muslims are now grouped in a protected class at my work. There are no equal rights its special rights.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#13 Aug 28, 2014
Just A Number wrote:
I do not even remotely understand Islam. I have been reading about Muhammad and he never seemed like a prophet to me. He was so iinconsistent . When God spoke to Moses, Abraham, even Mary and Jesus they never thought they were demon possessed. All their miricales had witnesses, Muhammad did not. He told Pagen's it was ok, to worship statues then changed his mind. Muhammad also married a 9year old which is gross he was 54. Then the way he died , he once said if he was lying may he die a horrible death and his aorta be cut out. He was poisoned by a Jewish women( he hated Jews) and suffered for 2 years. Then his aorta exploded. Iwould never deny anyone the right to believe in a faith or make them believe like I do. I live in a Free Country. But The evil done by these radicals in the name of God is buying them a ticket to Hell. It shows the weakness in their mind and their faith to listen to a terrorist instead of God. I am sick of religious repression of my own faith. Muslims are now grouped in a protected class at my work. There are no equal rights its special rights.
just a different reading of the same proven false god that moses, and jesus were supposedly prophets of...and smith and the next whackjob that can sucker idiots into believing in a proven false god...

none of these sects are any different than the muslim sect of the abrahamic cult... don't flatter yourself.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 28, 2014
Just A Number wrote:
The Jesus Christ of the Bible was an incoherent pompous and an incompetent fool.

Wasn't even sure about himself who he was and used to ask people who did they think he was.

No wonder, he failed and flopped. The mission was a waste! The Jews rejected him.
bmz

Location hidden

#15 Aug 28, 2014
Sean Hannity is an ignorant fool and the bloody fool explodes on everyone.

A typical silly and an idiotic Fox character!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#16 Aug 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
Sean Hannity is an ignorant fool and the bloody fool explodes on everyone.
A typical silly and an idiotic Fox character!
Anjem Choudary is a true Muslim.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#17 Aug 29, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jesus Christ of the Bible was an incoherent pompous and an incompetent fool.
Wasn't even sure about himself who he was and used to ask people who did they think he was.
No wonder, he failed and flopped. The mission was a waste! The Jews rejected him.
So how come Allah picked the wrong guy for Allah's mission? How come Allah's mission failed?
bmz

Location hidden

#18 Aug 29, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anjem Choudary is a true Muslim.
No, not at all. He is worse than the morally bankrupt Sean Hannity or any other member of Fox and the Republican Party.

Anjem Choudhary should be put behind bars, Seeker.

bmz

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
So how come Allah picked the wrong guy for Allah's mission? How come Allah's mission failed?
Good question.

Allah, the LORD Almighty picked the right guys for the job but people killed many and did not let some succeed in the mission given to them.

You can conclude from the following:

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those SENT to you, "

Nobody asked Jesus the same question that you have asked me. Folks understood that the LORD does not interfere.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Aug 29, 2014
Like all my fellow Patriots™, I am deeply saddened by the news that Sean Hannity exploded and it was "the big one." Our hearts go out to the entire Fox family and both of his friends, anchor inspiration Ron Burgundy and fantasy fetish Sarah Palin. The fatal explosion, that final blow as it were, came as no surprise to Hannity insiders, who knew firsthand his propensity to explode. "He was like a hot volcano, god love him, with that pressure always brewing up inside, and you never knew when he was gonna' blow."

Hannity succumbed as no less than a true martyr to the cause of hating Obamacare, among other things, as the direct result of voluntarily surrendering his healthcare policy that did not discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions such as his and opting to negotiate a private contract with an underwriter willing to deny him benefits related to his condition. Yes, Hannity was just another victim of Obamacare, which emphasizes the issue of President Obama showing such disrespect for Hannity's grieving survivors by having the audacity to wear a light colored suit so close to the Labor Day mandate.

On site cleanup has been completed, all organic materials have been safely deposited into sealed biohazard containers and order has been fully restored to the Fox studios Fatherland. Fox has assured its faithful viewers that it expects no further interruption of the kind of "coverage" they crave. Stay classy, Fox, and be safe out there.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Aug 29, 2014
Just A Number wrote:
I too don't remotely understand Islam — or Christianity, or any mythological system that defies the critical thinking required by logic. You might say I'm completely non-prophet and, unlike Mary Magdalene and countless other enterprising capitalists, I've never once turned a true prophet in my life.

Like you, I'm privileged and thankful to live in a free country. I opposed radical extremists, usually fundamentalists, of all persuasions that challenge the right of all people to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. As a free society, we're all entitled to our own religious beliefs — my personal favorite deity is Sweet Baby Jesus, but "live and let live." According to the US Constitution, we're all members of a protected class, free to believe as we do as long we don't interfere with the rights of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 min Chilli J 1,124
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 2 min bad bob 582
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JRB 1,548,879
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min Frindly 6,819
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min old_moose 7,132
News Comey says he was fired because of Russia inves... 13 min Ben 148
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 18 min Chilli J 41
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 274,724
More from around the web