Baltimore Stands with Israel

Jul 18, 2014 Full story: Baltimore Jewish Times 81

Israeli embassy representatives, community leaders and politicians will be on hand Monday, July 21 at 7 p.m. for a Gathering of Solidarity to be held at the Gordon Center for Performing Arts at the Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC.

Full Story

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#74 Aug 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you swore up and down you worked for Blackwater in 2009-2010(after BW had been disbanded in 2008)
In fact your name here is even Retired Soldier Of Fortune, you only started claiming to be Special Forces AFTER it was proven by some punk kid that you were a lying sack of shit.
Now you pretend to be someone who really was Special Forces.
Just another internet wannabe Rambo.
Add to the debate Johnny or go away!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#75 Aug 7, 2014
http://boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boyco ...

Remember kids. Most products made in israel start with the bar code 871 or 729.

Since they won't stop the genocide because of concern for human life, maybe they'll stop because of concern over how much they have in their wallets.

If you only have to boycott one company in protest at the actions of Israel, choose coca cola.

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#76 Aug 7, 2014
I can read wrote:
http://boycottisraeltoday.word press.com/boyco...
Remember kids. Most products made in israel start with the bar code 871 or 729.
Since they won't stop the genocide because of concern for human life, maybe they'll stop because of concern over how much they have in their wallets.
If you only have to boycott one company in protest at the actions of Israel, choose coca cola.
Thanks, now I know what to buy to help the cause.
1 post removed
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#78 Aug 7, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, now I know what to buy to help the cause.
Go for it.

There's a lot more people against Israel's actions than support them.
Simple

Lexington, KY

#79 Aug 7, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Add to the debate Johnny or go away!
I did add to the debate, I added the proof that you area lying puss. You were never in the military, never worked for BW, never did anything but be a no body and tell lies.

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#80 Aug 8, 2014
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
I did add to the debate, I added the proof that you area lying puss. You were never in the military, never worked for BW, never did anything but be a no body and tell lies.
You posted my old personnel file!

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#81 Aug 8, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it.
There's a lot more people against Israel's actions than support them.
I have ZERO sympathy for Hamas! If you do, then this says a lot about your character!
Simple

Lexington, KY

#82 Aug 8, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted my old personnel file!
No one posted file, they posted the file of the person you pretend to be. Post that DD214 you keep claiming to have, and some photo ID to prove who you are. I mean that is what the other guy did, so its easy to tell YOU are the faker.

Like the lie about how you claimed about working for Blackwater when you started lying on this site. You claimed you worked for them from 2009-2010, and had paycheck stubs from them until you were tricked into claiming you had pay vouchers from them, because you have no clue how military contractors are pay. Here is a hint; its neither.

Yet here you are claiming that you were never a "mercenary".

You are just another internet armchair wannabe who was jealous because some kid actually WAS what you always wanted to be.

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#83 Aug 8, 2014
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
No one posted file, they posted the file of the person you pretend to be. Post that DD214 you keep claiming to have, and some photo ID to prove who you are. I mean that is what the other guy did, so its easy to tell YOU are the faker.
Like the lie about how you claimed about working for Blackwater when you started lying on this site. You claimed you worked for them from 2009-2010, and had paycheck stubs from them until you were tricked into claiming you had pay vouchers from them, because you have no clue how military contractors are pay. Here is a hint; its neither.
Yet here you are claiming that you were never a "mercenary".
You are just another internet armchair wannabe who was jealous because some kid actually WAS what you always wanted to be.
Do you miss me that much? Do you miss the attention? Am I the only one that will entertain your BS?
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#84 Aug 9, 2014
Do not post a DD214 for these criminals to use for identity fraud. Some of these people have no character, and they lack any moral values. Give them as little information as possible.

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#85 Aug 9, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Do not post a DD214 for these criminals to use for identity fraud. Some of these people have no character, and they lack any moral values. Give them as little information as possible.
't worry I have no plans on doing so. Somehow Simple/Reality Check/Ronin_LLC/ Johnny Evans found and posted an old personnel file of mine and he still doesn't believe what he found.
What a joke

Lexington, KY

#86 Aug 9, 2014
No you got caught lying about being a blackwater mercenary then used the name of a real soldier to try to cover your ass, then that little gay boy found you and beat your fat ass.

Retarded CANT post his DD214, because he doesn't have one. The real soldier proved who he was by posting his DD214, a photo and his DL to prove HE was the real deal.

“Je suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#87 Aug 10, 2014
What a joke wrote:
No you got caught lying about being a blackwater mercenary then used the name of a real soldier to try to cover your ass, then that little gay boy found you and beat your fat ass.
Retarded CANT post his DD214, because he doesn't have one. The real soldier proved who he was by posting his DD214, a photo and his DL to prove HE was the real deal.
Nice try Johnny! Grow up!!
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#88 Aug 10, 2014
Why do these nameless, faceless nobody's feel they are so important you would give them anything, much less personal information. They have a Union school education, can barely read, and write, but they think they can make demands. So funny.
1 post removed
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#90 Aug 15, 2014
I would very much like to see the people of both Baltimore and Israel lend their support Eggleston's Beacon House: a day program on Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach, Va. USA for brain injury survivors!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#91 Aug 15, 2014
Still no follow up article for some reason?

WE were told the people of baltimore stood with israel and told there would be a big meeting.

It's almost as if nobody turned up to that meeting because baltimore is still part of the civilised world and thus can't possibly stand with Israel wwhile they continue the genocide.
goldstone report

Tampa, FL

#92 Aug 26, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
More Heeb soldiers died in Gaza, raising the total to about 40 killed so far by the heroic Qasseem Brigades and other patriotic Hamas freedom fighters.
Israeli war criminals kill 80% civilians, 60% of them are women and children, our fighters kill only the Israelis who deserve to be killed.
Victory to Hamas. When Hezbollah finishes with the US-Israeli ISIS in Syria, Hezbollah will be able to attack the Satan Israel from the north, and launch more effective missiles to slay the demons in Tel Aviv.
Praise be to God for Hamas and Hezbollah!
stand with civilized people against the racist zionist cult and the kosher nostra Rabbis Boteach and Fred Neulander and Baruch Goldstein........never forget the cowardly israeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , USS COLE , Lockerbie , Rachel Corrie and Beirut Marine Barracks..........shame on zionist thugs , pretending to be jews.
lavon affair

Tampa, FL

#93 Aug 26, 2014
I can read wrote:
Still no follow up article for some reason?
WE were told the people of baltimore stood with israel and told there would be a big meeting.
It's almost as if nobody turned up to that meeting because baltimore is still part of the civilised world and thus can't possibly stand with Israel wwhile they continue the genocide.
judaism is an ancient religion , zionism is a new racist cult of war mongers..........zionism is like the KKK on steroids.
1 post removed
webcretin

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#95 Sep 15, 2014
Why Does Israel take more land for settlements. Doesn't someone already live there? Who's land is being taken?
I doubt peace will ever happen as long as Israel steals land.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#96 Sep 16, 2014
Webcretin #95

Israel has not built a new town in Judea and Sumaria for years. All the building been done is inside the towns. Even here there are major restrictions. Meanwhile the Palestinians have just built a city in Area C called Rawabi which is under full Israeli control.

Most of the land is still empty as it was pre-1948 and most of it is not privately owned as it never was either.

Only around 20% of the land was owned by Arabs most of them living in Cairo or Damascus.
The local Arabs (100,000's of them having just arrived at the same time as the Jews) owned only a few %. Jews owned around 8-9%.

Noone has lived on this land and pre-1948 the area had numerous Jewish villages. Until they were ethnically cleansed or massacred by the local Arab population.

It took decades to come to this COURT descision. Noone has a legal claim to the land, in any peace talks it has been included inside Israel, according to International law there is nothing illegal about using this land.

So your claim is wrong and Israel isn't stealing land.

It is more likely that there will not be peace because the two parties of the Palestinians both call for the destruction of Israel, their leaders call for terrorism and to kill Jews as do theirs imams, school books, songs, tv shows.......

There is not one part of Palestinians institutional society which doesn't incite hatred against Israel and Jews. Could that be a reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,174,877
Huckabee compares gay marriage to alcohol, prof... 5 min Big Earl 5
Obama budget offers contrasts, long-shot deals ... 6 min Black Annie 17
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 6 min mjjcpa 104
Dem says Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi 10 min mjjcpa 46
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sharrp Shooter 305,940
White House: Science indicates parents should v... 16 min Le Duped 25
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 19 min Le Duped 244
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 43 min Responsibility 841
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 1 hr okimar 110