Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for ...

Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip

There are 199 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

When President Barack Obama arrives in Africa this week, there will be one notable omission from his travel itinerary: Kenya, the birthplace of his father and home to many of his relatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#135 Jun 25, 2013
barefoots back, the courtroom holding the treyvon martin murder trial must have been full and they turned him away.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#136 Jun 25, 2013
How many of you hillbillies have cut ties with a few backwards ass family members once you started doing well?

There's you're answer. Don't be a dick.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#137 Jun 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help you get over your stupidity.
A budget surplus has nothing to do debt.
Budget surplus is: you take in more money than you spend over the period of the budget year.
It's been pointed out to you many times.
Your opinion doesn't count for beans. I AM impressed by your cyber-valor. NOT so much your cyber-smarts. Any FOOL can type on a keyboard and be brave in anononimity. Funny how dumazz libs excel at it. Must be compensating for a lack of balz in the real world.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#138 Jun 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and his liar Carey demanded Russia return our spy, Putin kicked sand in Obama's face again. Told him he isn't ready to play with the big boys yet.
You seen the little Corgi on the porch,barking at the pitbulls? THATS Obama. The fool is like an alligator-all mouth and no azz.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#139 Jun 25, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
How many of you hillbillies have cut ties with a few backwards ass family members once you started doing well?
There's you're answer. Don't be a dick.
I cut SOME loose before I began doing well.... It seems a couple had developed a taste for dark meat. THAT in itself wasn't bad. It was the QUALITY of the darkmeat. Thugs,players,wannabe pimps and such. THAT posed a problem. TRASH don't know no color......

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#140 Jun 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One has absolutely nothing to do with the other, dingleballs.
The person who tried to cut the deficit by increasing the cost of running the goverment by starting two wars, destroying the economy, and cutting the revenue to pay for everything was George Bush.
BS.....what's new. libs stick with old talking points. Excuses worn out and don't fit scandals.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#141 Jun 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Palin laughs at birthers, bigot.
She laughs at everthing liberal.......all the way to the bank.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#142 Jun 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's laughing at the sucker t-birthers who she had doing pirouettes over birther nonsense. Stuffing her smock with frightwing dollars all the way.

hahahahahahahahaha
2 posts removed
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#145 Jun 25, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Greg F off!!!
So Vance you know this guy?
He sounds like a total dirtbag.
So this is the one that I read , that was shot in the head by a drug dealer?
Does he have a job?

Let us know, I am now concerned that he may be some kind of a maniac that would actually hurt people.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#146 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
100 million in tax payer dollars for Oblamer Africa trip.
What,,,,is he buying the dam continent?
To be fair, it's expensive to bring all their personal servants, chefs and food tasters. It helps if you look at it progressively. At first they thought it would cost $150 million, but it seems it will only cost $100million. So, we actually make $50million on the trip.
Von

Polk City, FL

#147 Jun 25, 2013
The poor Kenyans had a welcome home Barack parade planned .....
WV

Saint Albans, WV

#148 Jun 25, 2013
Try to make common sense laws about guns (background check) and try to tax the rich a little more - sounds like a plan to me. It's you conservative puppets that feed off the propaganda of Hannity, Limbaugh and other corporate cronies that make this country suck.

Just this year, you bitched at Obama for raising your taxes back to the SAME percentage as when W went back into office. To date, Obama has the lowest tax rates on Americans than in the past 6 decades. Not Reagan, not either Bush. Republicans only way to sign anything at the beginning of the year had to raise taxes on the first 104k that you make. Anything over that is exempt from the payroll tax (hint: it is a tax on the lower and middle class). If all pay was taxed (those like me making in excess of 104k), then social security would remain intact for at least 75 years.

But hey, keep bitching bc you heard a dumbass rumor that he was born in Kenya - carry on.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#149 Jun 26, 2013
WV - How does a little extra tax on your $104K salary equate to Obama spending $100million for a family vacation?
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#151 Jun 26, 2013
obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the bartender sez, Where'd ya get that?
the parrot sez, Kenya, the place is full of em.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#152 Jun 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I cut SOME loose before I began doing well.... It seems a couple had developed a taste for dark meat. THAT in itself wasn't bad. It was the QUALITY of the darkmeat. Thugs,players,wannabe pimps and such. THAT posed a problem. TRASH don't know no color......
Choose well. Rednecks and thugs are the same problem.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#153 Jun 26, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is NOT BLACK - he is MULATTO.
Race-baiting turd.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#154 Jun 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
WV - How does a little extra tax on your $104K salary equate to Obama spending $100million for a family vacation?
It doesn't, and he's not, liar.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#155 Jun 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama to cut emissions in vow to save planet...Hell, he can't even save Chicago or Detroit.
The planet's a little more important to most of us, au Spambot...:)
1 post removed
Bob Lewis

AOL

#157 Jun 26, 2013
Obama handlers decided that if he is to claim his birthright and run for King of Kenya in 2016 it was felt that this unprecedently arrogant lavish display of extravagance might work against him.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#158 Jun 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Race-baiting turd.
I am telling the TRUTH you are a LIAR. Look it up for yourself.

There is nothing RACE-BATING about my comment. It's just when you have been proven wrong you can not handle it without name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 204,986
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,419,091
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min abc 7,771
News Theologian finds silver lining in election 'dum... 3 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Hill4me 222,504
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 11 min Ave purisima 23
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 17 min WelbyMD 66
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Cheech the Conser... 393,276
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr WasteWater 352
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr HILLARY 2016 239,451
More from around the web