Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for ...

Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip

There are 199 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

When President Barack Obama arrives in Africa this week, there will be one notable omission from his travel itinerary: Kenya, the birthplace of his father and home to many of his relatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jun 24, 2013
LOL, Birthers are funny!
sound logic enclosed

United States

#23 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, calling for the President's death...should Homeland Security or the FBI get involved?
Probably not, but it DOES indicate what an anti-American, extremist, racist POS you are.
Throw yourself off a bridge, freak...
There are some very sick-in-the-head right-leaning people who post on here. I wouldn’t be surprised if Homeland Security didn’t start monitoring the person who made that disgusting comment about the President.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#24 Jun 24, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not calling for it....
Just hoping for change
So you're a liar AND a coward? Or just backing down from your bluster? You said this, puss-boy:

"Hopefully he gets eaten by a lion."

That's calling for his death. Again, you lie. Dismissed.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#25 Jun 24, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have them on speed dial.
Being the whiney, sniveling, politically correct, Obama ass kissing, little bitch you are.
LOL...now you're going to start whining and crying in fear of having to defend your seditious utterances?

You ARE a coward! LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#26 Jun 24, 2013
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...because most Republicans and loyal Americans loathe the thought that they most likely have been duped. It's a psychological defense known as denial.
"Republicans and loyal Americans" is quite an oxymoron, isn't it?

LOL

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a liar AND a coward? Or just backing down from your bluster? You said this, puss-boy:
"Hopefully he gets eaten by a lion."
That's calling for his death. Again, you lie. Dismissed.
I know what I said slap-ass.

HOPEFULLY he get eaten by a lion.

Not, "I'm gonna take a lion over there and sick it on Obama"

Typical Progressive, making shit up.

Like I said Professor Dipshit.

Hoping for Change.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>He has never shown his birth certificate
Almost as if he didn't need to.

Even Palin laughs at birthers, Dumbo.
1 post removed
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, calling for the President's death...should Homeland Security or the FBI get involved?
Probably not, but it DOES indicate what an anti-American, extremist, racist POS you are.
Throw yourself off a bridge, freak...
typical leftist paranoid leftist freak response to an innocuous statement. wishing someone an ill event is far far removed from a personal threat and isn't seen as a threat except by a moron. otherwise all persons telling a performer to 'break a leg' by your standard needs to be in jail for verbal physical threat.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Jun 24, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
Hopefully he gets eaten by a lion.
lions have instincts that keep them from eating rancid meat that would make them throw the heck up.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#32 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This is why you're 'no-credibility' and constantly referred to as a liar or a moron:
1. "Obama has never shown his birth certificate" WRONG
2. "Obama is a Communis [sic]" WRONG
3. "Obama is not black" WRONG
I mean, we're not talking arguable points, opinions, or policies here, we're talking about blatant, obvious LIES BY YOU, DumboSpam.
If you had any shame, that would be your last post here, but we all know you don't, so I'm sure they'll be many other embarrassments to come....heheheh
hahahahaah what a liar you are.

1. Obama has shown a photo shopped COLB, but never a birth certificate.

2. Obama grew up with his grandparents that were communist, his father was communist, his mother was communist, Frank Marshal was his mentor and communist, his friends at school were communist, and Bill Ayers and Dhorn are both communist.

3. Obama did not hang in black circles until he was 28 and needed the Affirmative Action to get him a job. Until then, his friends were white. He hasn't visited a black neighborhood since he was elected, and he hangs now again with rich white people.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#33 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost as if he didn't need to.
Even Palin laughs at birthers, Dumbo.
She laughs at Obama's empty suit and empty chair.
Ebola AIDS Cholera

Rochester, NY

#34 Jun 24, 2013
Let's shake some hands on the ground!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#35 Jun 24, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I said slap-ass.
HOPEFULLY he get eaten by a lion.
Not, "I'm gonna take a lion over there and sick it on Obama"
Typical Progressive, making shit up.
Like I said Professor Dipshit.
Hoping for Change.
We all know you're neither brave nor strong enough to "throw a lion" on anyone, puss-boy. You'd be lucky to pick up one of those stuffed lions from a carnival midway ball-toss! LOL

Not making anything up, liar. You called for Obama's death at the hands of a lion and just now did it again. Just shows the insane hatred your filthy, un-American kind have for him, that's all.

Hoping you change your Depends soon...:)

Location hidden

#36 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaah what a liar you are.
1. Obama has shown a photo
even Palin laughs at birthers.

How are those 14 swing states working out for you?

Location hidden

#37 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
2. Obama grew up
Obama = 332
Draft dodger = lost, not even close.

It was in all the papers, Dumbo.

Location hidden

#38 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>She laughs at Obama's empty suit and empty chair.
She came in at 11th place, Dumbo.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#39 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
hahahahaah what a liar you are.

>>You've never proven that in your life, and never will, SpamboLina..

1. Obama has shown a photo shopped COLB, but never a birth certificate.

>>It was issued by the White House, and neither you nor ANYONE has proven the slightest error or alteration in it. PROVE it's photoshopped, or apologize.

2. Obama grew up with his grandparents that were communist, his father was communist, his mother was communist, Frank Marshal was his mentor and communist, his friends at school were communist, and Bill Ayers and Dhorn are both communist.

>>All absurd, of course, you as usual confuse "leftist" with "communist" in most of those cases. Nor has he displayed ANY behavior which any rational person could call "communist." You're simply a simple-minded McCarthyite liar.

3. Obama did not hang in black circles until he was 28 and needed the Affirmative Action to get him a job. Until then, his friends were white. He hasn't visited a black neighborhood since he was elected, and he hangs now again with rich white people.

>>More race-baiting from a notoriously racist rightie who seems to think he has the right to tell young black men who to assiciate. Aren't you calling for segregation here, boy? Aren't you telling him to hang with his "own kind?" Put that race card away, loser!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#40 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>She laughs at Obama's empty suit and empty chair.
ReTHUGlicans laugh at a senile actor pointing at and talking to an empty chair as if it was the President.

Lame jokes and self-humiliation are about all you have, aren't they? That's why you voted for Bush - TWICE!

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#41 Jun 24, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
typical leftist paranoid leftist freak response to an innocuous statement. wishing someone an ill event is far far removed from a personal threat and isn't seen as a threat except by a moron. otherwise all persons telling a performer to 'break a leg' by your standard needs to be in jail for verbal physical threat.
Hoping for a horrible death for your President is an "innocuous statement," douchbag? What a hypocrite and liar you are! Calling for someone's death is by no means "far removed" from a threat.

You would be jailed for stupidity if by some mischance it were made illegal. Sit down and shut up.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#42 Jun 24, 2013
if "the Obama" goes to africa...Then yes he should stay there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 5 min Ren 120
News Former FBI Official: Trump was absolutely right... 6 min Mick 10
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 1 hr Jackie 1,001
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,759,507
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 39,924
News Pro-life group blasts Dems for 'pressuring' Whi... 2 hr cpeter1313 86
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 340,435
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 3 hr gnnn 83
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 6 hr fish and poi 168