Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for ...

Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip

There are 199 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Obama leaves Kenya off itinerary for Africa trip. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

When President Barack Obama arrives in Africa this week, there will be one notable omission from his travel itinerary: Kenya, the birthplace of his father and home to many of his relatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#204 Jun 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...shoot yourself. Put the gun in your mouth and end it. You know your kids aren't gonna take care of you, and you don't have any money for a retirement home, so why not just put an end to it?
Posting vicious lies about other people on boards like this is no way for an old guy like you to live. May as well check out, huh?
;)
You're such a sweet open minded liberal piece of filth. So much for the party of inclusion and diversity. So much for the party of understanding and welcoming of ideas. A new ORIGINAL thought/idea and a glass of ice water would put many of you lowbrowed bastids in a 3 day coma.

I got the feeling you'd look just f**king PEACHY decorating a tree or light pole somewhere. In fact,many MANY trees could benefit from having a few liberal ornaments attached to them. Call it Christmas in July.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#205 Jun 27, 2013
the professor has his old pal harvey showing thru.
See the Light

United States

#206 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
So you're saying that people that follow the Democratic Party don't work?
I seem to remember all the tea party rallies and protests were in the middle of the day. During normal working hours. They were standing and shouting all day. Not to mention the time for preparation.
What say you?
[/QUOTE]You never heard of asking for the day off?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#207 Jun 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a sweet open minded liberal piece of filth. So much for the party of inclusion and diversity. So much for the party of understanding and welcoming of ideas. A new ORIGINAL thought/idea and a glass of ice water would put many of you lowbrowed bastids in a 3 day coma.
I got the feeling you'd look just f**king PEACHY decorating a tree or light pole somewhere. In fact,many MANY trees could benefit from having a few liberal ornaments attached to them. Call it Christmas in July.
LOL...you're such a cowardly pussy, although your desire for lynchings is par for the course with a Rightie Klan-type. You ignore the vicious nazi scum who attack me....because they're YOUR gang-banging board thugs. Then you whine like a little gay boy when your boys are smacked around a little.

As I've said before, stupid f--k, I have NO TOLERANCE FOR RIGHTIES. If you put your head down on the sidewalk, maybe I could beat that truth into it with a tire-iron? COuld I, please?

That'd be SUCH fun....LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#208 Jun 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
the professor has his old pal harvey showing thru.
Klan filth shines through you like rotten vegetation deep in the woods, you know, where you go to lynch uppity black folks.

I'm glad harvey scared you so bad, though, that you see him everywhere. If I run into him, I'll tell him....LOL

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#209 Jun 27, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>You never heard of asking for the day off?
I seem to remember a lot of people that looked to be retirement age as well. As opposed to that occupy bunch that ALL looked young and protested for days,setting up "camps" and tent cities. They had to eat. Who was paying them to rally and raise he11? THATS my question.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#211 Jun 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember a lot of people that looked to be retirement age as well. As opposed to that occupy bunch that ALL looked young and protested for days,setting up "camps" and tent cities. They had to eat. Who was paying them to rally and raise he11? THATS my question.
George Soros?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#212 Jun 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember a lot of people that looked to be retirement age as well. As opposed to that occupy bunch that ALL looked young and protested for days,setting up "camps" and tent cities. They had to eat. Who was paying them to rally and raise he11? THATS my question.
George Soros, the SIEU Union and the Communist Party.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#213 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros, the SIEU Union and the Communist Party.
LOL...you and your fellow clueless right-wing asshats are so funny. You really never DID understand Occupy, did you? There's SO much you don't understand, though, starting with the stuff that goes on right in front of your ugly faces on a daily basis...:)

Paris

#214 Jun 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you and your fellow clueless right-wing asshats are so funny. You really never DID understand Occupy, did you? There's SO much you don't understand, though, starting with the stuff that goes on right in front of your ugly faces on a daily basis...:)
I understand they ran out of tollet paper and raped girls in tents.......the war on women and police cars continues.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#215 Jun 28, 2013
I like fighting conservatives like the rest of northern europe

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#216 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I understand they ran out of tollet paper and raped girls in tents.......the war on women and police cars continues.
I understand you lie a lot, true, huh?

Paris

#217 Jun 28, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
I like fighting conservatives like the rest of northern europe
Ah yes, the wet noodle brigade.

Paris

#218 Jun 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand I lie a lot, true, huh?
That's been most of the other's and my reasoning.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#219 Jun 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you lie a lot, true, huh?
It's in the bagger handbook. But doesn't work.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#220 Jun 28, 2013
au Spambolina at Birth wrote:
It's been most of the other's and my reasoning that I'm congenitally insane.
Hard to disagree. Now, where's your nurse? Isn't it time for your meds?

Heh
2 posts removed
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#223 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros, the SIEU Union and the Communist Party.
Yes that is the democrat party

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#224 Jul 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born Obama is the gremlin on the wing of our nation making it crash. He is also the antichrist.
Birther-boob unWelby still pretending up is down and down is up...maybe it has something to do with his paranoid schizophrenia?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#225 Jul 1, 2013
Angered Asshatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm a horse's arse...
Succinctly put.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Quirky 387,980
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min when 228,505
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 6 min Redefined 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min replaytime 199,247
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,394,924
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 19 min TheOriginalDoby 278
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 27 min Rose_NoHo 13,006
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 1 hr Quirky 178
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Trumping On 3,318
More from around the web