Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably sm...

Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably small' comment

There are 149 comments on the Politico story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably small' comment. In it, Politico reports that:

As President Barack Obama kicks off an all-out push for a strike on Syria, Secretary of State John Kerry came under fire on Monday for saying any attack would be "unbelievably small" and suggesting the Syrian ruler still had a week to give up his chemical weapons to avoid a U.S. assault - a remark Kerry's spokeswoman later attempted to clarify.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

see the light

El Paso, TX

#45 Sep 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We get all his Chemical Weapons, and without a shot fired....BRILLIANT.....Thank You, President Obama.....and Sec John Kerry....It's all about the bottom line, no time for static.....
All his chemical weapons huh? Maybe a fraction of them. You idiots are so gulliable. Biggest SUCKER in the World.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Sep 11, 2013
Too bad, Assad's not bright enough to save himself....Let's light him up....
Cat74

United States

#47 Sep 11, 2013
Assad is fine, celebrating his birthday today. The unbelievably small war is over, and Putin won. It was so small I guess you missed it. Kerry is back on his yacht, and President Obama is probably golfing. Forget those dead women, and children the rebels murdered. Just be glad we didn't pay them to behead any more Christians.
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#48 Sep 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Assad is fine, celebrating his birthday today. The unbelievably small war is over, and Putin won. It was so small I guess you missed it. Kerry is back on his yacht, and President Obama is probably golfing. Forget those dead women, and children the rebels murdered. Just be glad we didn't pay them to behead any more Christians.
This has been more than your small head could comprehend.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#49 Sep 11, 2013
Oblamer can sleep well and the rebels and Assad can get back to killing with impunity as long as they do it with conventional weapons.

Problem solved.

Oblamer can cross another one off his list.
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#50 Sep 11, 2013
Brad wrote:
Oblamer can sleep well and the rebels and Assad can get back to killing with impunity as long as they do it with conventional weapons.
Problem solved.
Oblamer can cross another one off his list.
And the tbagboys get no break from gnashing their tooth, as they're duped again, by the master.

hahahahahahahaha
1 post removed
Cat74

United States

#52 Sep 11, 2013
At least Obama stayed awake for this one, not like Benghazi where he went to bed, and ignored the whole thing.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#53 Sep 11, 2013
I always thought the democrats portrayed themselves as the 'party of peace.' I could have voted for a rethug if I wanted more war. obama is just another corporate shill serving the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about in the 50's!!
fingiswold

Chagrin Falls, OH

#54 Sep 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>All his chemical weapons huh? Maybe a fraction of them. You idiots are so gulliable. Biggest SUCKER in the World.
no one cares if it provides a reason for NOT intervening, genius
fingiswold

Chagrin Falls, OH

#55 Sep 11, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
I always thought the democrats portrayed themselves as the 'party of peace.' I could have voted for a rethug if I wanted more war. obama is just another corporate shill serving the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about in the 50's!!
link to dems calling selves 'party of peace?'

can't wait to see this...:)
fingiswold

Chagrin Falls, OH

#56 Sep 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
you cretins forget the dead Palestinian women and children the yids murder all the time, why not forget dead syrians just as easily?

i really don't care if syrians kill one another, only that we StAY THE HELL OUT..
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#58 Sep 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
At least Obama stayed awake for this one, not like Benghazi where he went to bed, and ignored the whole thing.
Let's see what your hero did after having his brother steal the nation's highest office for him:

At the same point in Bush's presidency, the 43rd president had spent 367 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, and his parent's compound at Kennebunkport, Maine, according to a count by CBS News.

Obama, who doesn't own a vacation home, has spent a total of 92 days of his presidency on vacation.

I know, I know, you need to blame someone for your bad genetics and even worse life choices. Blame the President and forget that when the world blamed Bush you cried foul.

Stooge.
Cat74

United States

#59 Sep 13, 2013
My hero won, Democrats lied. They lie about everything. Even today they say this mess in Syria is Putin's now, he owns it. Vladimir Putin must be laughing his butt off at Obama's diminishing Presidency.

#60 Sep 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
My hero won, Democrats lied. They lie about everything. Even today they say this mess in Syria is Putin's now, he owns it. Vladimir Putin must be laughing his butt off at Obama's diminishing Presidency.
Your hero won? Who would that be?

Democrats lied? Do you mean, "For the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein.

See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.

or "Mission Accomplished" lying?

Let's see the Republicant mind at work:

1) You'd better not bomb Syria without Congressional approval!
2) Hold on a second, you need to stay out of Syria.
3) Okay, Putin and the U.N. will take care of Syria now and we have to stand down. What's wrong with you, Obama?

ROTFLMAO!

It's like watching your primary all over again.
We love Barbra Bachman!
No, I mean, we really love Hermann Cain - a business man with experience!
Shoot, I didn't know he had experience with sexual harassment. Okay...we support Newt Gingrich!
What? Okay, never mind...the GOP backs Rick Perry!
Alright, admittedly we didn't know he was even dumber than W.
Rick Santorum - he's the man! Look at his poor daughter and ignore his extremist views. Rick is our best bet!
Shit...who's left?
Mitt Romney! Yeah, we all support Mitt. He came from nothing and made billions on his own. What? Okay, he came from money, is a crazy Mormon who wears special Apocalypse undies and contradicts everything our national platform states. We love Mitt! He's gonna' destroy Obama!

The GOP should change their slogan to "Victims with selective memory!"

#61 Sep 13, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
you cretins forget the dead Palestinian women and children the yids murder all the time, why not forget dead syrians just as easily?
i really don't care if syrians kill one another, only that we StAY THE HELL OUT..
Yids?

The cleaners called and your hood is ready.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#62 Sep 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero won? Who would that be?
Democrats lied? Do you mean, "For the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein.
See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.
or "Mission Accomplished" lying?
Let's see the Republicant mind at work:
1) You'd better not bomb Syria without Congressional approval!
2) Hold on a second, you need to stay out of Syria.
3) Okay, Putin and the U.N. will take care of Syria now and we have to stand down. What's wrong with you, Obama?
ROTFLMAO!
It's like watching your primary all over again.
We love Barbra Bachman!
No, I mean, we really love Hermann Cain - a business man with experience!
Shoot, I didn't know he had experience with sexual harassment. Okay...we support Newt Gingrich!
What? Okay, never mind...the GOP backs Rick Perry!
Alright, admittedly we didn't know he was even dumber than W.
Rick Santorum - he's the man! Look at his poor daughter and ignore his extremist views. Rick is our best bet!
Shit...who's left?
Mitt Romney! Yeah, we all support Mitt. He came from nothing and made billions on his own. What? Okay, he came from money, is a crazy Mormon who wears special Apocalypse undies and contradicts everything our national platform states. We love Mitt! He's gonna' destroy Obama!
The GOP should change their slogan to "Victims with selective memory!"
The Damnocrat mind at work:
1) Obama will end the wars in Middle East!
2) we'll attack Libya, but it's not really a war.
3) we gotta bomb Syria to protect the children
4) Obama doesn't need Congressional approval to bomb
5) we'll ask congress anyway, even though we've made up our mind
6) we're gonna attack Syria, but it will be an unbelievably small attack.
7) what? Putin got Syria to agree to destroy their WMDs? Unbelievable!
8) look! Obama avoided a war!
1 post removed
fingiswold

Chagrin Falls, OH

#64 Sep 13, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
The Damnocrat mind at work:
1) Obama will end the wars in Middle East!
2) we'll attack Libya, but it's not really a war.
3) we gotta bomb Syria to protect the children
4) Obama doesn't need Congressional approval to bomb
5) we'll ask congress anyway, even though we've made up our mind
6) we're gonna attack Syria, but it will be an unbelievably small attack.
7) what? Putin got Syria to agree to destroy their WMDs? Unbelievable!
8) look! Obama avoided a war!
lots of problems wht that. Obama never promised, and Dems never acknowledged, that he'd "end all the wars in the Middle East." He promised to fight harder to "win" in Afghanistan when running in '08, in fact, something I disagreed with him over. syria has murdered hundreds of thousands including children, some with sarin. that ok with you, butch? Putin hasn't gotten syrians to destroy anything but other syrians, so far...no chemicals have been destroyed. and who's saying obama "avoided a war?"

seems you're the liar, as usual..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65 Sep 13, 2013
I think Putin and Assad are playing games with Kerry, about this disarming of the chemical weapons....We shoulda had an 8 hour continual pounding of Assad, with missiles and bombs....just for good measure.....
fingiswold

Chagrin Falls, OH

#66 Sep 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I think Putin and Assad are playing games with Kerry, about this disarming of the chemical weapons....We shoulda had an 8 hour continual pounding of Assad, with missiles and bombs....just for good measure.....
we'd drop you on him, but that might constitute use of a chemical weapon..
alan

Livonia, LA

#67 Sep 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just can't stop dancing on the graves of brave americans that served you, huh?
are you too stupid to see that by using liar susan rice that said Benghazi attack was caused by a video,that she was the least creditable person to push Obama agenda in Syria?after reading other posts by you it seems you are that stupid!rice,clinton and Obama are the ones dancing on the graves of brave americans that died in Benghazi!after a year no one has been brought to justice for this and the white house is still blocking investigations and giving us no answers on Benghazi?its odd that they know all about Syria in 2 weeks but don't know squat about Benghazi after a year?why wont they allow witnesses to speak?yes woodtick turd you are stupid and in denial!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 3 min Go Trump 400
News News 5 Mins Ago Road to N. Korea's denucleariza... 3 min Annie Oakly 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Bear Claw 71,647
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min positronium 1,745,399
News Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russi... 9 min Annie Oakly 23
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min June VanDerMark 336,771
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 15 min Annie Oakly 8
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 19 min Chilli J 868
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 2 hr General Kabaka Oba 1,403