Amanda Bynes: Obamas are ugly

Amanda Bynes: Obamas are ugly

There are 2 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Amanda Bynes: Obamas are ugly. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

It's not the kind of political attack he's used to, but President Barack Obama became the latest subject of actress Amanda Bynes' bewildering Twitter charade .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 8, 2013
In the early twentieth century it was "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?" In the early twenty-first century it should be "who gives a damn what Amanda Bynes approves or disapproves of?"
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Sorry. That play was written in 1962. Virginia Woolf herself lived around the early 20th century, which explains my mistake. Also, I spelled her name wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Arizona sheriff, Trump ally Joe Arpaio runni... 2 min Guest 96
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,681,337
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Bruddah Z 326,097
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 3 min Doe 96
News Donald Trump DID Call Countries 'Shitholes' & H... 5 min OccupyThis 54
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 6 min spocko 93
News Racist signs appear at African American Studies... 7 min youll shoot your ... 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Freedom of the Press 51,765
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 1 hr southern at heart 307
More from around the web