Obama will speak up if Trump ends DAC...

Obama will speak up if Trump ends DACA: Report

There are 190 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Sep 4, 2017, titled Obama will speak up if Trump ends DACA: Report. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Former President Barack Obama plans to speak out if President Trump announces his intent to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Trump on Tuesday is expected to declare he will end DACA, a program Obama created unilaterally that protects certain immigrants who were brought illegally to the U.S. as children and gives them work permits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2017
Obama - Obozo - is not the President anymore.

We the American people, had to listen to Obozo for more than 8 years. Enough is enough already.

It's time to root out Obozo's deep state and indict them all - Including Obozo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just Saying

Beverly, MA

#2 Sep 4, 2017
YouDidntBuiltThat wrote:
Obama - Obozo - is not the President anymore.

We the American people, had to listen to Obozo for more than 8 years. Enough is enough already.

It's time to root out Obozo's deep state and indict them all - Including Obozo.
Obama can speak all he likes.

Free Speech and nothing you can do about it except turn off the tube or stop reading the news.

If it tangles you so much that some of us like him, then turn on Fux and Frauds and get your fix of Trump stokes and rants.
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Sep 4, 2017
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama can speak all he likes.

Free Speech and nothing you can do about it except turn off the tube or stop reading the news.

If it tangles you so much that some of us like him, then turn on Fux and Frauds and get your fix of Trump stokes and rants.
Elections have consequences - Obozo and Hillary lost - America won.

Obozo and Hillary and all the rest of the progressive globalist America-haters will face justice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2017
President Trump will do whatever he wants, and there is nothing the former President can do to stop him. If America wanted to continue Obama's Presidency they would have elected Hillary. They didn't for a reason, they didn't want to continue the Obama doctrine. So, come right out, and speak up Barack, you will guarantee the Republicans an additional million votes.
Just Saying

Beverly, MA

#5 Sep 4, 2017
YouDidntBuiltThat wrote:
<quoted text>

Elections have consequences - Obozo and Hillary lost - America won.

Obozo and Hillary and all the rest of the progressive globalist America-haters will face justice.
Obama didn't lose any elections.

The consequences for this election so far is no health care, no wall, and no increase in high paying low skilled jobs for Trumpsters.

Trump keeps taking credit for the economy but it takes years of work to have an effect on a nation's economy.

Trump is just riding the wave that Obama started.

But none of it will matter once we are in a war with Korea.

Leave it to Trump to make that conflict worse.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2017
It would be good to hear from Mr. Obama again.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#7 Sep 4, 2017
The last thing this country needs right now is to hear from a Marxist turned globalist ex president.
Maybe he can be the Left's General Obama in the coming civil war. He'll then be a 2-time loser.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#8 Sep 4, 2017
I can't wait to hear what Barack has to say. Does he not know his legacy, or rather lack of one, is why Hillary lost big time?
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#9 Sep 4, 2017
DR X wrote:
The last thing this country needs right now is to hear from a Marxist turned globalist ex president.
Maybe he can be the Left's General Obama in the coming civil war. He'll then be a 2-time loser.
I agree. It's important to note too though that the marxists are also the globalists - Progressive Globalists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Correct

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2017
Barack sure good give a good speech.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2017
Should read " ...sure could give..."

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2017
Quit lying! HRC lost, in part, because she

didn't spend more time behind the Blue

Wall. Due to that 25 years of bogus CON

Indictment-Free "Investigations." Since

HRC isn't that much of a "people person."

Because she had way too much on-the-

job, useful experience for you t@rds to

vote for her and because, unlike Donnie,

she didn't promise to you that she had

magic beans, Donnie called them "MAGA."

As the Mueller Investigation progresses,

we'll know better how much, if at all, Vlad,

Donnie's Bestie, helped Donnie win. But

meanwhile, if Donnie wants to avoid an

Obstruction of Justice charge(s), if I was

his counsel, I'd suggest he stop bullying.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#13 Sep 4, 2017
YouDidntBuiltThat wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree. It's important to note too though that the marxists are also the globalists - Progressive Globalists.
True that. In the end, they just want control over us (regardless of moniker) because they actually believe they're mentally superior. No different than dictators.
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#14 Sep 4, 2017
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

True that. In the end, they just want control over us (regardless of moniker) because they actually believe they're mentally superior. No different than dictators.
That's right. In reality, they are actually inferior to the average American citizen - Dumb as well as ignorant.

They think they can redefine freedom into a concept that is identical to tyranny and that the American people will be dumb enough to buy into the new, more modern version of freedom (Freedom becomes Tyranny...but the progressives still call it freedom)

The progressives play this disingenuous game with everything. The progressive has also redefined what it is to be "American" and then they pretend that progressivism is therefore American - But it's not obviously...

How dumb do these progressives think the average American is? Only an idiot progressive would think that they can fool the average person over the long term...
Correct

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2017
I admit DACA is a quandary in it's own way. But does Donny Dollhands want more bad press for doing the wrong thing?
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020 so we can heal this land.
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#16 Sep 4, 2017
Correct wrote:
I admit DACA is a quandary in it's own way. But does Donny Dollhands want more bad press for doing the wrong thing?
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020 so we can heal this land.
The wrong thing is only the wrong thing to the people who are trying to destroy America and start another civil war. This means, that President Trump is almost always doing the right thing whenever the progressive media doesn't like what he's doing.

And it was the Democrats who caused all the injury to America. Why would the American people want to vote in more Democrats? This is like looking to the fox to help save the chickens.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#17 Sep 4, 2017
Correct wrote:
Yeah but......Fact is is that Trump won the election with immigration and jobs being a central issue. How many people are suddenly going to say to themselves "Hey, I voted for Trump but now I'm going to vote democrat because of DACA's termination?" The answer to that is, not many. And given the fact that the democratic party is devolving into the party of Lenin, there probably won't be too many independents (40% of the voting demographic) who would like to wait in line five hours to get toilet paper. This country is heading back to the right, where it should be.
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#18 Sep 4, 2017
YouDidntBuiltThat wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right. In reality, they are actually inferior to the average American citizen - Dumb as well as ignorant.

They think they can redefine freedom into a concept that is identical to tyranny and that the American people will be dumb enough to buy into the new, more modern version of freedom (Freedom becomes Tyranny...but the progressives still call it freedom)

The progressives play this disingenuous game with everything. The progressive has also redefined what it is to be "American" and then they pretend that progressivism is therefore American - But it's not obviously...

How dumb do these progressives think the average American is? Only an idiot progressive would think that they can fool the average person over the long term...
The next time you have a conversation with a progressive, try discussing the above issues with them.

Every time I bring the above topics with regard to progressive behavior, the progressives that I'm talking with can't answer for it.

Their disingenuous and absurd thinking processes never occur to many of them - When confronted with the truth of what they do, their minds "short-circuit" and they can't answer. But instead of self reflection and soul searching, the average progressive just keeps right on trying to fool themselves and everyone else around them...
Correct

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 4, 2017
I think tramp won the "election" because of the electoral college. They thought Hillary's email fiasco would come back to haunt her. Many people on the street said they were voting against Hillary, not really for tramp. So the voters don't have as much to do with these "policies" as one might think.
Popular vote gave it to Hillary. So maybe it should be her policies tramp tries to work on.
YouDidntBuiltTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#20 Sep 4, 2017
Correct wrote:
I think tramp won the "election" because of the electoral college. They thought Hillary's email fiasco would come back to haunt her. Many people on the street said they were voting against Hillary, not really for tramp. So the voters don't have as much to do with these "policies" as one might think.
Popular vote gave it to Hillary. So maybe it should be her policies tramp tries to work on.
President Trump won the popular vote too because as many as 5 million votes cast by illegals for Hillary do not count.

The popular vote consists of votes cast by actual American citizens - not illegal immigrants from other countries.

If the Democrats could have, they would have let the whole world vote and then Hillary could have won the popular vote by billions of people (people who don't want a strong America)- not just by a couple of million illegal votes.

President Trump won the popular vote - And by a landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min LiberalLunatics 1,812,783
News Trump's land of delusion 5 min hawaiian punch 4,145
News Ellison denies abuse allegations from ex-girlfr... 5 min Hasterts shame 13
News Trump chides Chuck Schumer for once saying 'ill... 5 min tomin cali 3
News Transgender woman wins VT governor's primary 7 min Tre H 3
News FBI sacks agent Peter Strzok in wake of anti-Tr... 14 min Faith 5
News Omarosa says she secretly taped her firing, pla... 15 min MeToo 17
News Omarosa releases purported secret recording of ... 16 min Faith 126
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Jim-ca 100,374
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 1 hr WelbyMD 360