Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2475 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1840 Oct 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Constitution " is a proper noun you uneducated buffoon. It requires the upper case.
No, not always, it doesn't, you ignorant uneducated high school drop out.

And when and if it does: you don't think you can post here without making grammatical and spelling errors, you stupid sh!t?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1841 Oct 29, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
suggest you bend over and shove your constitution and 2nd amendment up your brown eye....gun control measures are being put enacted in a lots of states...
If you think gun control legislation hasn’t moved in this country since the Newtown shooting, think again. There’s been plenty of activity in the states, even though no gun legislation has passed through Congress. And while states that passed tougher restrictions on gun ownership receive plenty of attention, several states have moved in the opposite direction.
Lawmakers in Connecticut, one of the latest states to take action, approved a package early Thursday beefing up gun laws. Here’s a look at states that have passed or considered gun legislation since the Newtown shooting:
new york, colorado, maryland, california.... more to come...
Take your suggestion and shove it. Anyone who disrespects the Constitution should be drawn and quartered. You must be a slime ball illegal who slithered across our border. FU, pende*o.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1842 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to put up, Shug? One of the two dozen aliases you have used this year?
Or maybe one of those used condoms your boyfriend used last night because you broke out in herpes again?
You know: all this stress you get all fired up about because people like me make you look the fool can't be helping those outbreaks.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Wipe your a*s, pende*o.

Location hidden

#1843 Oct 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Constitution " is a proper noun you uneducated buffoon.
So is: Second Amendment.

I guess you are selective in your corrections, eh?

Location hidden

#1844 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Moron and the point was made very clear towards legislatures at the state & local levels with their gun control measures in every state.
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
from the Supreme Court of the United States
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1845 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My post:'This is total mierda, the Second Amendment is extant, get over it. If you don't like guns, don't buy guns, fool.'
Reading problem, pende*o?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1846 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."
Justice Scalia
We will keep our guns and one day some legal gun owner will probably save your sorry a*s because you are too stupid to own one. Ya esta, pende*o.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1847 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
'This is total mierda, the Second Amendment is extant, get over it. If you don't like guns, don't buy guns, fool.'

You do see the upper case for Second Amendment, pende*o?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1848 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Scalia
you better go back and do your homework and see what Scalia said in Heller v. District of Columbia(2008) and Mcdonald v City of Chicago(2010).
1 post removed
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1850 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not always, it doesn't, you ignorant uneducated high school drop out.
And when and if it does: you don't think you can post here without making grammatical and spelling errors, you stupid sh!t?
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
"suggest you bend over and shove your constitution and 2nd amendment et\c..." It most certainly is a proper noun in this pathetic sentence, shug.
1 post removed
Cat74

United States

#1852 Oct 29, 2013
The Supreme court issued 2 rulings in the last 5 years, one defined my right to own as many guns as I want, no limit, with ammo. The other defined the militia. It is made up of citizens called up in an emergency. The doctor, or the government has no right to know where I keep my guns, or how many, or anything else. If the American people answer all the personal questions Obama has in his Obamacare they are insane. The Government has no right to any of that. They want to sue me we have 2 lawyers on staff as the school. Let them sue.
2 posts removed
just another guy

Overland Park, KS

#1855 Oct 30, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,yeah...yeah.. been hearing that for years.... fortunately the majority in colorado feel differently than a guntard as yourself....get yourself a taser if you are that insecure with your life...and try to get a decent job and move out of that trailer park and get indoor plumbing...
You can not discuss the topic in a rational manner using any facts , so you resort to name calling. How you been harry reid?
just another guy

Overland Park, KS

#1856 Oct 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside money is outside money and a minority is still a minority.
PS: the laws are still the laws.
Absolutely. Bloombergs maig threw massive amounts of money into Colorado. They lost because they were the minority.

The laws are the laws, however the Colorado sheriffs refuse to enforce them. My Colorado friends simply have to travel to Wy, Nb, Ks, Nm, Az,Ut to get magazines. My Coloraod family simply stocks up when they visit me.
2 posts removed
Your Worst Nightmare

Walnut, CA

#1859 Oct 30, 2013
freedomfromtyranny wrote:
He is nothing but a deceiver a Liar and Cheat. He tramples the American way of life every chance he gets and Hillary will try her evil hand at it next. The real enemy is the Democratic Party!!!
It is quite enjoyable to see a black man crack the whip on all you tea bagging bigots & racist. May death come to all those who vote Republican.
Your Worst Nightmare

Walnut, CA

#1860 Oct 30, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Supreme court issued 2 rulings in the last 5 years, one defined my right to own as many guns as I want, no limit, with ammo. The other defined the militia. It is made up of citizens called up in an emergency. The doctor, or the government has no right to know where I keep my guns, or how many, or anything else. If the American people answer all the personal questions Obama has in his Obamacare they are insane. The Government has no right to any of that. They want to sue me we have 2 lawyers on staff as the school. Let them sue.
You're the kind of person who ends up on the news because you had too many guns and your child took one to school and wiped out the school.

Yea... gun are great when in the hands of safe non-delusional Americans who have a brain.

As for getting sued, may Obama tax the living crap out of you. Lets see how effective all your guns are against the entire US Military.

HAHAHAHAA!!!
1 post removed
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1862 Oct 30, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I can just see a bunch of ignorant hillbilly's protecting us from drones, armored vehicles, stealth bombers, and a trained military.... bwhahhahahahhahah
Satan, is that you? Did I meet you somewhere else for a short time. Remember I'm "God's Angel Warrior" and I gave you HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Your Worst Nightmare

Walnut, CA

#1863 Oct 30, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I can just see a bunch of ignorant hillbilly's protecting us from drones, armored vehicles, stealth bombers, and a trained military.... bwhahhahahahhahah
These tea baggers are fools. Even the tea bagger politicians are fools and can't keep their own guns secure. Apparently, a tea baggers belief is that they should have the right to own guns, advocate gun safety and fail miserably at it all. Then play victim.

Unsecured AR-15 Stolen from Pro-Gun Republican Congresswoman's Home

According to her website, U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers "believes that gun owners must be responsible for the use and care of their guns." Maybe she should listen to her own advice.

An AR-15 rifle was reportedly stolen from her home last week after the family returned from a target-shooting excursion. According to the New Observer, the gun had been left next to a gun locker in the family's unlocked garage. Said Police Chief J.D. Pope, "They had been out target shooting and brought the gun back and leaned it against the gun safe… The garage door was left unsecured, according to the report.”

Not only is the event unfortunate for Ellmers and her family (not to mention their neighbors, and whoever ends up getting shot at with that AR-15). It also might undermine her political message just a little. The North Carolina congresswoman is a staunch gun advocate, according to her website:

Although she believes that gun owners must be responsible for the use and care of their guns, she does not want to see law-abiding gun owners penalized for the actions of criminals. It has become far too easy to place blame on guns, and their accessibility, rather than the criminals themselves.

Sure, but accessibility might be a good place to start.
http://www.rationalskepticism.org/news-politi...
1 post removed
guess who

Sterling, CO

#1865 Oct 30, 2013
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
These tea baggers are fools. Even the tea bagger politicians are fools and can't keep their own guns secure. Apparently, a tea baggers belief is that they should have the right to own guns, advocate gun safety and fail miserably at it all. Then play victim.
Unsecured AR-15 Stolen from Pro-Gun Republican Congresswoman's Home
According to her website, U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers "believes that gun owners must be responsible for the use and care of their guns." Maybe she should listen to her own advice.
An AR-15 rifle was reportedly stolen from her home last week after the family returned from a target-shooting excursion. According to the New Observer, the gun had been left next to a gun locker in the family's unlocked garage. Said Police Chief J.D. Pope, "They had been out target shooting and brought the gun back and leaned it against the gun safe… The garage door was left unsecured, according to the report.”
Not only is the event unfortunate for Ellmers and her family (not to mention their neighbors, and whoever ends up getting shot at with that AR-15). It also might undermine her political message just a little. The North Carolina congresswoman is a staunch gun advocate, according to her website:
Although she believes that gun owners must be responsible for the use and care of their guns, she does not want to see law-abiding gun owners penalized for the actions of criminals. It has become far too easy to place blame on guns, and their accessibility, rather than the criminals themselves.
Sure, but accessibility might be a good place to start.
http://www.rationalskepticism.org/news-politi...
Yeah ask With Holder about it. He kinda let a few guns run loose a while back and I don't think he is a member of the Tea Party now is he. MORON!!! Fast and Furious come to mind dip stick?
guess who

Sterling, CO

#1866 Oct 30, 2013
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite enjoyable to see a black man crack the whip on all you tea bagging bigots & racist. May death come to all those who vote Republican.
You can put some oral traction on my dogs love muscle ahole!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1867 Oct 30, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
it is me, but I can't remember where we crossed paths? how long ago?
were you on the christian topix forum?
No in my hometown board, where the apples grow. I remember someone asking you didn't you live three days from there. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min True Judgement 2,057
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,395,136
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 4 min serfs up 13
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) 6 min Itsoverhere 75
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Blitzking 199,316
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 216,728
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Abe 228,585
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr VorenusI 388,087
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr WasteWater 3,449
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 hr Francis Franklin 270
More from around the web