Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2482 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1415 Oct 11, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how do you plan to accomplish that little feat?
LOL! You are more than welcome to try. But be mindful of the sign at the end of the drive.(If you can read this, you are within range, and I have already seen you.)
He's pulling your chain, as he wants to hold on to his guns as well.
1 post removed
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1417 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
the odds of that are the same as jesus' second coming....bwhahahhahaha
you can always bring this with you...no permit required...
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/499209290...
It's already "no permit required" in Alaska...I'm getting that one for all 50 States...lol
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1419 Oct 11, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not Japan and won't allow you or anyone else to strip the rights from the people.
you don't have a right to sell firearms to felons, Mooch.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet.

PS: If there were no guns, there would be no gun shootings.

I know... math is hard for you.

Location hidden

#1420 Oct 11, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about "being a cop"...
follow the thread, mooch.

I understand: after you lose a point you have to move to something else.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#1421 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...yeah... and I am getting a nobel prize in physics next week, and a date with Heather Locklear...bwhhahahahhahahahah ....
Nah...I don't think your fantasies stack up to federal law very well...but you can keep tap dancing...lol

Come on "little johnny"...tap dance for me...lol

Location hidden

#1422 Oct 11, 2013
Marauder wrote:
H.R. 218, the “Law Enforcement Officers’ Safety Act”
This new Federal law exempts qualified active and retired law enforcement officers
QUALIFIED, dear, and when you figure that out, consider this: so what?

PS: EVEN IF qualified: it isn't a blank check to carry firearms.

Wipe your chin, dear. Try to remember the point you thought you were trying to make.

Location hidden

#1423 Oct 11, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<
See ya soon you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
I doubt you are ever far from that goverment check coming in your mailbox, you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, mooching, limp wirsted "sexually frustrated control freak".
Same ole Same ole

Newport News, VA

#1424 Oct 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
The teabagging cons pick and choose. While they bow to their con-stituents opinion about Syria, to make them feel important, they were told by the nra to f 'em on gun measures and vote against opinion.
yaaaaaawn
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#1425 Oct 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
QUALIFIED, dear, and when you figure that out, consider this: so what?
PS: EVEN IF qualified: it isn't a blank check to carry firearms.
Wipe your chin, dear. Try to remember the point you thought you were trying to make.
Already qualified.

DOD Concealed Carry permit...under federal law...good in all 50 States...that's the point...lol

PS: You're still an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, man hating, "frustrated control freak".

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1426 Oct 11, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>He's pulling your chain, as he wants to hold on to his guns as well.
A lot of anti-gunners ARE gun owners. They just believe that no one else should own them.
Same ole Same ole

Newport News, VA

#1427 Oct 11, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Already qualified.
DOD Concealed Carry permit...under federal law...good in all 50 States...that's the point...lol
PS: You're still an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, man hating, "frustrated control freak".
...you left off racist perverted pedophile. Just an observation.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#1428 Oct 11, 2013
Same ole Same ole wrote:
<quoted text>...you left off racist perverted pedophile. Just an observation.
Good observation, but my fingers were getting tired of typing...it seems that with every other post from her, she gives another reason for another adjective to add to her moniker...lol
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#1432 Oct 11, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of anti-gunners ARE gun owners. They just believe that no one else should own them.
No, we just believe dumbsh!t like yourself should learn to become responsible gun owners and giving us a bad name.

Such as when you fucktards insist children getting shot using guns they find because you can't be bothered to lock them up happens "rarely".

Or when azzhats like you insist you have a right to sell firearms to complete and total strangers.

Wipe your chin, Sticky.

Location hidden

#1433 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that barefoot.. hope you don't mind if I use it on maraudertard...
You owe me 5˘
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#1434 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you are ever far from that goverment check coming in your mailbox, you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, mooching, limp wirsted "sexually frustrated control freak".
Not surprised...seeing as how you can't think for yourself anyway...nice copy and paste BTW.

Guess you still haven't completed your homework assignment have you...?...lol

You ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1435 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that barefoot.. hope you don't mind if I use it on maraudertard...
Yet again, child, you are embarrassing yourself due to your lack of a formal education. Listen to the smart folks who are your intellectual superiors. Work hard, and one day you won't be laughed off the stage.
1 post removed
Realist

Midland, TX

#1437 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenic called VET immediately hide your children. A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor homo's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating an intellectual. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF him UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX BOARD thread in a soiled diaper having a conversation with himself.
WOW... A homophobic libtard. What would Nancy Pelosi say?

And one thing you will NEVER have to worry about is anyone mistaking you for an intellectual.
4 posts removed
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1442 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenic called VET immediately hide your children. A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor homo's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating an intellectual. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF him UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX BOARD thread in a soiled diaper having a conversation with himself.
Nothing like some mature (or is that manure) writing to brighten someones day.
1 post removed
high velocity

Los Angeles, CA

#1444 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you must always keep in mind the mental level of the audience.....Einstein did not lecture to first graders...
And who would know more about first grade than you considering how many times you have had to repeat it.
2 posts removed
Dave

United States

#1447 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Baggers are the new Confederacy... it's civil war so yes, we will take your guns away.
before you can get the gun,you have to take the bullets and they will be coming at you at a high velocity,so come and get them girly man,bring that other idiot,barefoot,with you for back up,you will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... 10 min L I G E R 22
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 194,416
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Bluestater 1,262,848
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Injudgement 189,908
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 20 min El Chapo 130
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min IBdaMann 54,338
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 57 min Belle Sexton 60,802
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr King Clutch 336,413
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 2 hr Silent Echo 616
More from around the web