Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

Sep 16, 2013 Full story: Cybercast News Service 2,483

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Full Story

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1391 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans are searching for the point you think you are trying to make.
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
To review: ex-cop shoots up building. Another NRA life member bites the dust?
The point, and NOT the one squarely on top of your head. is that despite all the laws and rules in place, they still did not prevent this nutjob from shooting a courthouse building, did it??

And what proof do you have that this ex-cop was a NRA life member? Or are you just lying through your tooth again?
Realist

Midland, TX

#1392 Oct 10, 2013
Are there actually still major douchenozzles around who believe more gun control is the answer? Are they a mutation?
Natural selection should have eliminated them by now.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1393 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And since when is eye rolling a "gay" thing?
Alexander the Great liked to roll his eyes.

And I understand it isn't a fetish for you, Shug.

It's a lifestyle.

Location hidden

#1394 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The point, and NOT the one squarely on top of your head. is that despite all the laws and rules in place, they still did not prevent this nutjob from shooting a courthouse building, did it??
Knobjob: you keep insisting that laws are supposed to prevent people from breaking the law no matter how many times it get jammed up your azz: laws don't prevent people from breaking the law.

Southeast Virginia

#1395 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knobjob: you keep insisting that laws are supposed to prevent people from breaking the law
That's not MY claim, moron. That is the creed of every anti-gun libtard in this country. Oh if we just pass this universal background checks, criminals will have less access to guns.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>laws don't prevent people from breaking the law.
You are absolutely correct! So why do you insist that more gun control laws will have ANY positive effect on gun crime????

Location hidden

#1396 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And what proof do you have that this ex-cop was a NRA life member?
I didn't say he was.

I was speculating- something you do dozens of times a day, only you pretend that your speculations are fact.

Follow the thread, dear.

Let's start with the almost certainty that he was a member.

Location hidden

#1397 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not MY claim, moron.
You don't seem to understand the concept, Sticky.

I keep pointing it out every time you insist a gun law didn't stop someone from committing a crime.

I know: hard for you to draw your own inferences.

Location hidden

#1398 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
... despite all the laws and rules in place, they still did not prevent this nutjob from shooting...
COUGH.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#1399 Oct 10, 2013
Obama should take all guns away from the new Confederacy, otherwise known as Tea Baggers.
Realist

Midland, TX

#1400 Oct 10, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Obama should take all guns away from the new Confederacy, otherwise known as Tea Baggers.
How is he going to pull that off when he can't even get enhanced background checks past the Dem controlled Senate ?

Can you say neutered ?
2 posts removed
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1403 Oct 10, 2013
"Rico"...from "Gangland"....lol... want a safer work environment do you...? Ain't going to happen...get over it.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1404 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
study Japan and how they did it, armedanus
We're not Japan and won't allow you or anyone else to strip the rights from the people.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1405 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't, Gums.
If you are not a cop, you are not a cop.
As opposed to being a cop.
The gun gnutter in Wheeling: not a cop.
I didn't say anything about "being a cop"...I said they could "carry" you ignorant, "frustrated control freak"

AND...it is "special"...

H.R. 218, the “Law Enforcement Officers’ Safety Act”
This new Federal law exempts qualified active and retired law enforcement officers from local and State prohibitions on the carrying of concealed firearms while off-duty across state lines.

http://www.njspba.com/New%20Documents/FAQ.Rig...

Law Enforcement Officers' Safety Act (LEOSA)

It's even soooooo special...they just amended it this year to include military police...that will include me...yeah...I can carry concealed in all 50 states...ROTFLMAO at you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#1406 Oct 10, 2013
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>How is he going to pull that off when he can't even get enhanced background checks past the Dem controlled Senate ?
Can you say neutered ?
Tea Baggers are easily identified. They're all white, stink, have no teeth, can't spell, hate minorities, has a Bible but can't read it, has cable tv but has it on Fox News 24/7, own's a $5000 AR-15, lives off food stamps and owns a run down truck that's part mobile home too.

No background check needed!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#1407 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rico"...from "Gangland"....lol... want a safer work environment do you...? Ain't going to happen...get over it.
The Tea Baggers are the new Confederacy... it's civil war so yes, we will take your guns away.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1408 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tea Baggers are the new Confederacy... it's civil war so yes, we will take your guns away.
"WE"...lol...Oh goody...when are you going to start...?

So say another ignorant, "frustrated control freak".
Penisaurus Rex

London, UK

#1409 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, anytime you'd like to start getting screwed, just bring it on! But remember just this: Death happens only once in real life.
When you threaten the life of a free man, or woman, your arse is the one that's going to be hanging in the stiff breeze misery.

Southeast Virginia

#1410 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And exactly how do you plan to accomplish that little feat?

LOL! You are more than welcome to try. But be mindful of the sign at the end of the drive.(If you can read this, you are within range, and I have already seen you.)
Penisaurus Rex

London, UK

#1411 Oct 11, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how do you plan to accomplish that little feat?
LOL! You are more than welcome to try. But be mindful of the sign at the end of the drive.(If you can read this, you are within range, and I have already seen you.)
How indeed!

She'll begin by engaging in a massive diddling!!!!

:-))
2 posts removed
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1414 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
come to california and try strutting around with your concealed weapon and you will say "bye..bye to it"...bwhahhahahahhaha
ignorant "frustrated control hillbilly"....
I will...as soon as I get that FREE DOD Concealed Carry permit, covered by Federal Law, good in all 50 States...lol

See ya soon you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min VorenusI 284,192
Opinion: Schumer's ObamaCare Mea Culpa 7 min Cat74 15
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 10 min Shinichiro Takizawa 40
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Agents of Corruption 128,002
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,527
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Calvin_Coolish 163,281
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Joe Biden 180,984
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 36 min Mr Dick Johnson 51
Obama heckled 8 hr Rick OShay 32

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE