Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

Sep 16, 2013 Full story: Cybercast News Service 2,483

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Full Story
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1362 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
he was an ordinary citizen, re-tard... what he did in the past before retirement is of no consequence...seems the militia with their concealed weapons did not take him down did they..
now go beat 0-ff...
"...seems the militia with their concealed weapons did not take him down did they..."

Not at a "gun free zone" federal building.

GFY...you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1363 Oct 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, chump, the people who clean my pool and maintain my lawn live in trailers, I don't. Jealous much.
ld rather live in a trailer a free man, then live in Sec. 8 housing, or be a section 8.
Now myself, my gated community starts when the cattle gate closes. And yes Vet I know to whom your response applied.
I have no idea of your age, not asking, I just know what I was taught in school about the Constitution is vastly different, than what is being taught today.
To the chinwiper, and I LUV Satin (a lovely cloth) TOPIX is a place where some people offer opinions based on what they learn from various news sources, from CNN to RT, and internet news sites. Other people attempt to insult, or indicate immature outllook's on their views. I have no respect for those that can not have a mature written disscussion without some form of attempted insult. I generally deal with those types differently.
Now to my final opinion. When a nation feeds you, houses you, medicates you, provides you with clothing, they own you. You are, in my opinion a slave to the state. The velvet glove just has not come off yet.
Well have a nice day.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1364 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
he was an ordinary citizen, re-tard... what he did in the past before retirement is of no consequence...seems the militia with their concealed weapons did not take him down did they..
now go beat 0-ff...
Ahh, child, you continue embarrassing yourself. You simply must complete your primary education. No one takes you seriously. You are completely devoid of debate skills.
3 posts removed
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1368 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
get some new lines vetard... perhaps read some new comic books....
GFY troll...lol
1 post removed
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1370 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
get some new lines vetard... perhaps read some new comic books....
Ahh, child, I understand your frustration. You simply must listen to your superiors who are better educated than you and try to learn that adolescence is a trying time. We want you to join the adults one day. Keep trying.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1371 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
Here we go again... another assault weapon shooting....in a gun state with concealed weapons permits...
WHERE THE FU-CK ARE THE GUN NUTS? WHY ISN"T THE MILITIA PROTECTING US?..IT WAS THE POLICE THAT TOOK CARE OF HIM.....
State police spokesman Sgt. Michael Baylous confirmed that the gunman died Wednesday.
WHEELING, W.Va. A man armed with what federal marshals described as an assault-type rifle fired up to two dozen rounds at a West Virginia federal courthouse Wednesday until police returned fire and killed him, state police said.
One security officer within the Wheeling Federal Building was hurt by flying debris, but there were no other injuries, said Chief Deputy Mike Claxton of the Marshals Service in northern West Virginia.
State police spokesman Sgt. Michael Baylous confirmed that the man died from police fire but did not have his identity or any details about him.
Where were the law-abiding gun owners???? Disarmed by another Gun-Free Zone.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1372 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, a gun free zone?... that's an infringement of your rights in my eyes... and you are part owner of a public property?...you should prove your point eh, chicken-S-hit?
another blow hard hillbilly.....bwhahhahahhahahh aha
Ahh, child, you are embarrassing yourself with your meager vocabulary. Adolescence must be a frustrating time for you. Schoolyard insults are for the schoolyard, not an adult forum. To be succinct, grow up, little one.
2 posts removed
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1375 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
nope moron, he wasn't in the courthouse, simply firing at it from a distance... keep trying dip$hit...
you were disarmed long ago by not getting an education...much like the other fu-ktard vet....
See, child, you are understandably frustrated by your lack of a formal education. Try this; put a gun free zone sign in front of your house , then put an intelligence free zone sign next to it. You appear to be frightened and insecure. When you get your formal education, you will be better.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1376 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
something for you to sniff and get high on...
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/2277/colonixcol...
Ahh, child, that old frustration rearing its ugly head again. Listen to the smart folks who are your superior in intellect. Work hard, you can do it.

Southeast Virginia

#1377 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
nope moron, he wasn't in the courthouse, simply firing at it from a distance... keep trying dip$hit...
you were disarmed long ago by not getting an education...much like the other fu-ktard vet....
A report on the shooting says he was just firing on the building, not targeting anyone specific. Sounds more like suicide-by-cop.
2 posts removed

Southeast Virginia

#1380 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, ok... thanks for the update, moron....I guess everyone was safe .....
WOW.... armed vetard's elevator does not go to the top floor...that's for sure...
{rolls eyes}
The report also said that he was firing from across the street from a bank parking lot, where in a lot of states, law-abiding citizens are not allowed to carry either.

And son, your two bedroom trailer doesn't have a top floor.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1382 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
It is a "special" status...
It isn't, Gums.

If you are not a cop, you are not a cop.

As opposed to being a cop.

The gun gnutter in Wheeling: not a cop.

Location hidden

#1383 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
AND...you're still an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, man hating, "Frustrated control freak".
AND...you've always been an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, woman hating, "Frustrated, sausage licking control freak" welfare mooch, mooch.

Location hidden

#1384 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
{rolls eyes}
gay mannerism.

But who am I to judge... Shug?

Location hidden

#1385 Oct 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Armed Veteran"
The report also said that he was firing from across the street from a bank parking lot, where in a lot of states, law-abiding citizens are not allowed to carry either.
[/QUOTE]

In other words: not a gun free zone where he was standing.

Love to see those state laws that make banking parking lots gun free zones. I guess they must have a thing about getting robbed.

Location hidden

#1386 Oct 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
Try this; put a gun free zone sign in front of your house , then put an intelligence free zone sign next to it.
Try this: get a job. Work for a living.

Southeast Virginia

#1387 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words: not a gun free zone where he was standing.
Love to see those state laws that make banking parking lots gun free zones. I guess they must have a thing about getting robbed.
And courthouses have a thing about being shot up. Not that any Gun-Free Zone will ever prevent a criminal determined to shoot it up will ever pay attention to some rule or sign saying they can't, will they?. Worked great at Va Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Newtown, etc.

Southeast Virginia

#1388 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this: get a job. Work for a living.
Like you would know what the hell a job is. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Southeast Virginia

#1389 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
gay mannerism.
But who am I to judge... Shug?
LMOA!!! With your penile fetish, you are no one to judge. And since when is eye rolling a "gay" thing?

Location hidden

#1390 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And courthouses have a thing about being shot up.
Americans are searching for the point you think you are trying to make.

Wipe your chin, Sticky.

To review: ex-cop shoots up building. Another NRA life member bites the dust?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RUSH10ME 1,189,192
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min NoahLovesU 57,722
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Tyrone Washington 312,085
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 5 min xxxrayted 328
Defying GOP, President Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 84
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Blitzking 149,060
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 9 min NU2 40
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 21 min Lawrence Wolf 1,635
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Jay 171,455
More from around the web