Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1372 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, a gun free zone?... that's an infringement of your rights in my eyes... and you are part owner of a public property?...you should prove your point eh, chicken-S-hit?
another blow hard hillbilly.....bwhahhahahhahahh aha
Ahh, child, you are embarrassing yourself with your meager vocabulary. Adolescence must be a frustrating time for you. Schoolyard insults are for the schoolyard, not an adult forum. To be succinct, grow up, little one.
2 posts removed
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1375 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
nope moron, he wasn't in the courthouse, simply firing at it from a distance... keep trying dip$hit...
you were disarmed long ago by not getting an education...much like the other fu-ktard vet....
See, child, you are understandably frustrated by your lack of a formal education. Try this; put a gun free zone sign in front of your house , then put an intelligence free zone sign next to it. You appear to be frightened and insecure. When you get your formal education, you will be better.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1376 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
something for you to sniff and get high on...
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/2277/colonixcol...
Ahh, child, that old frustration rearing its ugly head again. Listen to the smart folks who are your superior in intellect. Work hard, you can do it.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1377 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
nope moron, he wasn't in the courthouse, simply firing at it from a distance... keep trying dip$hit...
you were disarmed long ago by not getting an education...much like the other fu-ktard vet....
A report on the shooting says he was just firing on the building, not targeting anyone specific. Sounds more like suicide-by-cop.
2 posts removed

Southeast Virginia

#1380 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, ok... thanks for the update, moron....I guess everyone was safe .....
WOW.... armed vetard's elevator does not go to the top floor...that's for sure...
{rolls eyes}
The report also said that he was firing from across the street from a bank parking lot, where in a lot of states, law-abiding citizens are not allowed to carry either.

And son, your two bedroom trailer doesn't have a top floor.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1382 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
It is a "special" status...
It isn't, Gums.

If you are not a cop, you are not a cop.

As opposed to being a cop.

The gun gnutter in Wheeling: not a cop.

Location hidden

#1383 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
AND...you're still an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, man hating, "Frustrated control freak".
AND...you've always been an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, woman hating, "Frustrated, sausage licking control freak" welfare mooch, mooch.

Location hidden

#1384 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
{rolls eyes}
gay mannerism.

But who am I to judge... Shug?

Location hidden

#1385 Oct 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Armed Veteran"
The report also said that he was firing from across the street from a bank parking lot, where in a lot of states, law-abiding citizens are not allowed to carry either.
[/QUOTE]

In other words: not a gun free zone where he was standing.

Love to see those state laws that make banking parking lots gun free zones. I guess they must have a thing about getting robbed.

Location hidden

#1386 Oct 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
Try this; put a gun free zone sign in front of your house , then put an intelligence free zone sign next to it.
Try this: get a job. Work for a living.

Southeast Virginia

#1387 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words: not a gun free zone where he was standing.
Love to see those state laws that make banking parking lots gun free zones. I guess they must have a thing about getting robbed.
And courthouses have a thing about being shot up. Not that any Gun-Free Zone will ever prevent a criminal determined to shoot it up will ever pay attention to some rule or sign saying they can't, will they?. Worked great at Va Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Newtown, etc.

Southeast Virginia

#1388 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this: get a job. Work for a living.
Like you would know what the hell a job is. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Southeast Virginia

#1389 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
gay mannerism.
But who am I to judge... Shug?
LMOA!!! With your penile fetish, you are no one to judge. And since when is eye rolling a "gay" thing?

Location hidden

#1390 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And courthouses have a thing about being shot up.
Americans are searching for the point you think you are trying to make.

Wipe your chin, Sticky.

To review: ex-cop shoots up building. Another NRA life member bites the dust?

Southeast Virginia

#1391 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans are searching for the point you think you are trying to make.
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
To review: ex-cop shoots up building. Another NRA life member bites the dust?
The point, and NOT the one squarely on top of your head. is that despite all the laws and rules in place, they still did not prevent this nutjob from shooting a courthouse building, did it??

And what proof do you have that this ex-cop was a NRA life member? Or are you just lying through your tooth again?
Realist

Midland, TX

#1392 Oct 10, 2013
Are there actually still major douchenozzles around who believe more gun control is the answer? Are they a mutation?
Natural selection should have eliminated them by now.

Location hidden

#1393 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And since when is eye rolling a "gay" thing?
Alexander the Great liked to roll his eyes.

And I understand it isn't a fetish for you, Shug.

It's a lifestyle.

Location hidden

#1394 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The point, and NOT the one squarely on top of your head. is that despite all the laws and rules in place, they still did not prevent this nutjob from shooting a courthouse building, did it??
Knobjob: you keep insisting that laws are supposed to prevent people from breaking the law no matter how many times it get jammed up your azz: laws don't prevent people from breaking the law.

Southeast Virginia

#1395 Oct 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knobjob: you keep insisting that laws are supposed to prevent people from breaking the law
That's not MY claim, moron. That is the creed of every anti-gun libtard in this country. Oh if we just pass this universal background checks, criminals will have less access to guns.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>laws don't prevent people from breaking the law.
You are absolutely correct! So why do you insist that more gun control laws will have ANY positive effect on gun crime????

Location hidden

#1396 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And what proof do you have that this ex-cop was a NRA life member?
I didn't say he was.

I was speculating- something you do dozens of times a day, only you pretend that your speculations are fact.

Follow the thread, dear.

Let's start with the almost certainty that he was a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtimeloser 1,432,304
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min loose cannon 225,690
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Left wing loony 243,601
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Le Jimbo 10,283
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 3 min Marriage trafficking 19
News Why it Matters: Social Security 4 min Le Jimbo 1
News Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost A... 5 min Chilli J 170
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 42 min positronium 395,597
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 47 min kuda 1,317
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr proud white Ameri... 619
More from around the web