The Tea Party is dead - again

The Tea Party is dead - again

There are 1305 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 20, 2013, titled The Tea Party is dead - again. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Following the GOP surrender last week, the meme has been that the GOP suffered a huge defeat and that the Tea Party is dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#946 Nov 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and these Liberals(Bigots) will try to deny that fact too that Bill Ayers and Barry Obama were more than pen palls too which has been proven too.
Q. what do Osama and Obama have in common?
A. they both have friends that bombed the pentagon.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#947 Nov 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you really are proving that you make no sense what so ever with your post and desperation is showing.
really? what part of that post didn't make sense?

St. Croix valley

#948 Nov 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. what do Osama and Obama have in common?
A. they both have friends that bombed the pentagon.
Wasn't Osama a friend of the US from long back? we gave him weapons to fight the soviets in Afghanistan...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#949 Nov 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Turns out you're a leftwingnut as dumb as a frightwingnut.
Turns out you are a dumb Left Winger that has no clue.

Location hidden

#950 Nov 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds, the Illuminati are gaining on you.
its you that needs the meds which is a no brainer.

Location hidden

#951 Nov 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? what part of that post didn't make sense?
all of it.

Location hidden

#952 Nov 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Osama a friend of the US from long back? we gave him weapons to fight the soviets in Afghanistan...
that is a dumb question if I haven't seen one and then provide the answer.

Location hidden

#953 Nov 4, 2013
Marichu wrote:
<quoted text>
So because Karl Marx was also against slavery like Lincoln, that made Lincoln a communist???
Anyone with a smidgen of decency and humanity would also be against slavery.
Many religious groups (i.e. Quakers) were against slavery. Were they then communists?!?
To Lincoln and Marx Communism was the answer to the problem of Free Labor which was the issue Marx and Lincoln had.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#954 Nov 4, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre either lying or youre an ignorant idiot.
Its true the GOP introduced legislation to cut funding but it was the Democrats votes that unanimously passed the bill.
the republican have 234 of the 435 seats in the House, why and since when has this class needed democrats to vote with them to approve legislation? 218 is all the Republican need to pass legislation, that's how the voted to repeal ACA 47 times to no avail.

St. Croix valley

#955 Nov 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is a dumb question if I haven't seen one and then provide the answer.
in fact, it was a very logical question to the post i was responding to...

your answer to my post, on the other hand, was unintelligible...

St. Croix valley

#956 Nov 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>all of it.
sure pal, sure...

I understand you are sore after i pointed out what a fool you have been in so many of your posts, but that is no reason to keep making a bigger fool of yourself.

stick to arguing the facts, if you have any, and you will be just fine. when you try to 'get back' at me without anything to back up your petty, vindictive little jabs, you just make yourself look even more foolish, and childish...
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#957 Nov 4, 2013
Right Atlanta has less than 500,000 residents, and even less in what you say is the inner city, those dirt poor folks are littered throughout Georgia from End to End....... Georgia is full of more blood sucking leeches on the dole than just those living in and around Atlanta,s inner city, you would be a fool to go for that excuse....... and leave out all those cluttered rusty trailer parks hidden in the woods down there.
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
its mostly the residents of inner city Atlanta that suck up the money you mention. There are a lot of them too, if you look at a map, and See I-285, the inside of 285 is darker than chocolate city was before the Bush Hurricane of 2005.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#958 Nov 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
its mostly the residents of inner city Atlanta that suck up the money you mention. There are a lot of them too, if you look at a map, and See I-285, the inside of 285 is darker than chocolate city was before the Bush Hurricane of 2005.
Most all of the leeches in Georgia could not afford to live in Atlanta or Dekalb at least they can't afford to live from Bulkhead to that Centennial Park and that's a crowded district in Atlanta that has to have a population of 100K of the 500K in Atlanta.

Alpharetta, GA

#959 Nov 4, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all of the leeches in Georgia could not afford to live in Atlanta or Dekalb at least they can't afford to live from Bulkhead to that Centennial Park and that's a crowded district in Atlanta that has to have a population of 100K of the 500K in Atlanta.
google crime in Atlanta, google the school systems of Atlanta PS, DeKalb county and Clayton county, and read the mortifying results. These are our future leaders...at least the ones that can stay out of prison.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#960 Nov 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
google crime in Atlanta, google the school systems of Atlanta PS, DeKalb county and Clayton county, and read the mortifying results. These are our future leaders...at least the ones that can stay out of prison.

Those google post don't change the fiscal facts that the dirt poor people in Georgia are low paid and dole dependent. I know the cesspool that the pumpkin patch of Atlanta and the surrounding area is, I'm more than familiar with that region.

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#961 Nov 4, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Unfortunate there are 4 Dead from Benghazi due to the Republican spending cuts that eliminated funding from the State Department's security apparatus, despite the repeating request from Madam Clinton to Congress Speaker John Boehner. Now the tragedy of Benghazi has to lie in the conscious of those Republicans who desired to cut security funding to protect Tax breaks for the richest families in America, who by the way doesn't have children on the front lines fighting terrorist any where they may be found in the world.
However those 4 loss pales in comparison to the Thousands murdered in New York City as President Bush and his administration snoozed through the greatest threat to our homeland since the British burnt down the White House in 1812.
And the deception that created more than 4000 or our troops to be sent to their deaths in pursuit of mythical weapons of mass destruction in Iraq....
Opps is never an excuse, Butter Cup.
<quoted text>
That's not what was said at the Benghazi hearings. The funding cuts were not a factor.

Alpharetta, GA

#962 Nov 4, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Those google post don't change the fiscal facts that the dirt poor people in Georgia are low paid and dole dependent. I know the cesspool that the pumpkin patch of Atlanta and the surrounding area is, I'm more than familiar with that region.
after reading your posts now for a while, I can tell you are familiar with that region.

St. Croix valley

#963 Nov 4, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what was said at the Benghazi hearings. The funding cuts were not a factor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =meIL1QaOt1sXX
no, it really wasn't a factor. my father worked for the State Dept under Nixon, Ford and Reagan, they were always asking for better security and they were always told it was too expensive...

just like everything else on this planet...

no news there...

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#964 Nov 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, it really wasn't a factor. my father worked for the State Dept under Nixon, Ford and Reagan, they were always asking for better security and they were always told it was too expensive...
just like everything else on this planet...
no news there...
Exactly. Nothing new. Someone made the claim the ambassador and the three others were killed due to funding cuts.

St. Croix valley

#965 Nov 4, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Nothing new. Someone made the claim the ambassador and the three others were killed due to funding cuts.
yes, but we all know they died because religious cult fanaticism has run rampant across this planet for the last millenium or two...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 1 min Retribution 579
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 2 min southern at heart 263
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min welfarestate 1,567,295
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 4 min IMpeach Now 182
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Maxxx_Payne 17,837
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 7 min Paul 914
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Freedomofexpression 7,047
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 280,199
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 242,124
More from around the web