The Tea Party is dead - again

The Tea Party is dead - again

There are 1305 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 20, 2013, titled The Tea Party is dead - again. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Following the GOP surrender last week, the meme has been that the GOP suffered a huge defeat and that the Tea Party is dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#630 Oct 29, 2013
TeaParty Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that the Democrats are ruining this country.
Republican approval rate: 28 percent.

That's one person out of four, Genius.

And that's just among your aliases.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#631 Oct 29, 2013
TeaParty Rules wrote:
Ted Cruz will be our next President.
I doubt it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you can't even answer a dumb question...
what facts did i manipulate?
you got caught out in a bald faced lie...again...
so sad.
why would I when it is you that got caught in a bunch of flat out lies and it is really sad that you posted another lie which is what modern liberalism is one big lie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#633 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>why would I when it is you that got caught in a bunch of flat out lies and it is really sad that you posted another lie which is what modern liberalism is one big lie.
really? oh,it is so sad you cannot even man up and give in...

so where is this quote of a 3000% decrease?

what lies have i posted?

(this should be funny...)

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#634 Oct 29, 2013
TeaParty Rules wrote:
Ted Cruz will be our next President.
Hilarious.

St. Croix valley

#635 Oct 29, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious.
actually, it is kinda scary that we have people that might actually beleive that in our electorate, don't you think? or believe it could even be considered...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#636 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, it is kinda scary that we have people that might actually beleive that in our electorate, don't you think? or believe it could even be considered...
Hey, they considered Herman "Nein Nein Nein" didn't they?
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#637 Oct 29, 2013
Dont worry. The TEA party will get stronger and fix this mess that the Pres lied about.

Location hidden

#638 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? oh,it is so sad you cannot even man up and give in...
so where is this quote of a 3000% decrease?
what lies have i posted?
(this should be funny...)
you have defending the obama lie all along which you can go back and see and there is no reason for deflections either.

St. Croix valley

#639 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you have defending the obama lie all along which you can go back and see and there is no reason for deflections either.
oh...you've been drinking heavily...sorry to disrupt your self destruction...

i have been defending the facts, as i clearly stated.

so not gonna even attempt to answer about your proven lie?

yeah, i'd wait til i was sober also...

Location hidden

#640 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh...you've been drinking heavily...sorry to disrupt your self destruction...
i have been defending the facts, as i clearly stated.
so not gonna even attempt to answer about your proven lie?
yeah, i'd wait til i was sober also...
I know you have and now if that is your defense to justfiy the lying your a sorry liberal and I posted links that proved I wasn't lying and I am still not.

St. Croix valley

#641 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know you have and now if that is your defense to justfiy the lying your a sorry liberal and I posted links that proved I wasn't lying and I am still not.
dude, you're slurring your typing...

Ok....where is the post with the quote of obama saying there would be a 3000% reduction in healthcare premiums as you stated he said?

seriously dude, sleep it off, your embarrassing yourself...
Amused

Pleasanton, CA

#642 Oct 29, 2013
Politico states GOP approval now down to under 24 percent and continuing to fall.

St. Croix valley

#643 Oct 29, 2013
Amused wrote:
Politico states GOP approval now down to under 24 percent and continuing to fall.
when it hits 23, sell...

Location hidden

#644 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dude, you're slurring your typing...
Ok....where is the post with the quote of obama saying there would be a 3000% reduction in healthcare premiums as you stated he said?
seriously dude, sleep it off, your embarrassing yourself...
you are embarrassing yourself and no one else and if anybody needs to sleep it off its you and here I will post it again since it involves efffort on your part and it is just you with another one of your deflections since you didnt watch the video.

Healthcare premiums to go down “3,000 percent” under ObamaCare?

Monday in Strongsville, Ohio, President Obama said that ObamaCare will reduce health insurance premiums by “3,000 percent.” Considering that a 50 percent decrease in premiums would mean that we’d be paying half as much as we now pay for health insurance and that a 100 percent decrease in premiums would mean that we’d be paying nothing for health insurance, President Obama is telling us that insurance companies will actually start paying us money to keep our health insurance.

If your current health insurance policy costs $5,000 a year, insurance companies will pay you $145,000 a year (2,900 percent multiplied by $5,000). If you’re fortunate enough to be paying $25,000 a year for health insurance, insurance companies will pay you $725,000 a year. There’s no word whether you can purchase a more expensive health insurance policy to increase the amount of money that insurers pay you each year.

http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2010/03/17/...

St. Croix valley

#645 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are embarrassing yourself and no one else and if anybody needs to sleep it off its you and here I will post it again since it involves efffort on your part and it is just you with another one of your deflections since you didnt watch the video.
Healthcare premiums to go down “3,000 percent” under ObamaCare?
Monday in Strongsville, Ohio, President Obama said that ObamaCare will reduce health insurance premiums by “3,000 percent.” Considering that a 50 percent decrease in premiums would mean that we’d be paying half as much as we now pay for health insurance and that a 100 percent decrease in premiums would mean that we’d be paying nothing for health insurance, President Obama is telling us that insurance companies will actually start paying us money to keep our health insurance.
If your current health insurance policy costs $5,000 a year, insurance companies will pay you $145,000 a year (2,900 percent multiplied by $5,000). If you’re fortunate enough to be paying $25,000 a year for health insurance, insurance companies will pay you $725,000 a year. There’s no word whether you can purchase a more expensive health insurance policy to increase the amount of money that insurers pay you each year.
http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2010/03/17/...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lUd-slJc-GYXX
you're trying to use a slip of the tongue as proof?

oh, you have sunk even lower than i thought you could...

so those lies you said i told? nothing on those either?
Cat74

United States

#646 Oct 29, 2013
I don't know who they are polling. The people I know either want 3rd party, or Republicans. I know one Democrat, and he doesn't like Obama.

St. Croix valley

#647 Oct 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I don't know who they are polling. The people I know either want 3rd party, or Republicans. I know one Democrat, and he doesn't like Obama.
but dear, all you post is constant bullshit, proven time and time again.

you aren't even smart enough to lie well. and you really don't know anyone, waving to the mailman doesn't count...

Location hidden

#648 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you're trying to use a slip of the tongue as proof?
oh, you have sunk even lower than i thought you could...
so those lies you said i told? nothing on those either?
you know you got caught lying and I proved it again so quit trying to deflect which everyone knows you just spinning and digging your hole deeper and deeper just like Obama with Obamacare.

Location hidden

#649 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but dear, all you post is constant bullshit, proven time and time again.
you aren't even smart enough to lie well. and you really don't know anyone, waving to the mailman doesn't count...
that is calling the kettle black and talk about topix poster lying we know you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,383,511
News Oklahoma lawmakers OK bill criminalizing perfor... 3 min Retired SOF 57
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Regolith Based Li... 197,400
News Americans don't like Hillary Clinton or Donald ... 7 min Retired SOF 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min woodtick57 829
News Trump's Supreme Court list underscores election... 7 min Mothra 255
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 9 min Wonder why 302
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Air America 384,151
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 2 hr Ronald 295
More from around the web