The Tea Party is dead - again

Oct 20, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 1,305

Following the GOP surrender last week, the meme has been that the GOP suffered a huge defeat and that the Tea Party is dead.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#609 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>by "up to $2,500 per year."
you must walk into a lot of tire stores looking for their as low as $37 tires they advertised, huh? only to find out they were for wheel barrows...
sucker much?
you proved you are a sucker defending Obama and Obamacare and that Obama was lying.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#610 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you proved you are a sucker defending Obama and Obamacare and that Obama was lying.
when have i ever stated or even implied i am defending obamacare?!?

let's see if yo can understand this after the hundredth time...

i defend the facts.

where was obama lying about this?

seems your facts are the one in question here.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#611 Oct 29, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a legend at the rest area nearby.
No one is going to match the DNA pond at your feet, Tea Bagged.

Your plaque is down at the country department of health.

Wipe your chin, dear... you better use that bath towel.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#613 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when have i ever stated or even implied i am defending obamacare?!?
let's see if yo can understand this after the hundredth time...
i defend the facts.
where was obama lying about this?
seems your facts are the one in question here.
your manipulating the facts since it is you that cant understand for the 100th time and the youtube videos of Obama prove it which you are the one that is in denial of the facts that obama stated about his healthcare plans.

Location hidden

#614 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year
Projected savings for a family of four.

Wipe your chin, shug.

Location hidden

#615 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing, much like your word, AnalOrifiace.
means nothing to a liberal like yourself which you are all about deceiving people and the facts especially when the facts go against the agenda like Obama.

St. Croix valley

#616 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your manipulating the facts since it is you that cant understand for the 100th time and the youtube videos of Obama prove it which you are the one that is in denial of the facts that obama stated about his healthcare plans.
what facts did i manipulate? wow! what a total denial of reality on your part..

i bet this is as close to manning up and admitting you were wrong, so i will take your concession of defeat graciously...

Location hidden

#617 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Projected savings for a family of four.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Obama Lied is the point but that kind of response is expected by liberal like you who parades around like a bigot that you are.

St. Croix valley

#618 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing, much like your word, AnalOrifiace.
and Indy is busted lying like a cheap toupee..

what a tool!

Location hidden

#619 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Lied is the point
~stomp stomp stomp~

MOMMMY! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Barefoot keeps catching me in fibs! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Location hidden

#620 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and Indy is busted lying like a cheap toupee..
what a tool!
Democrat Party and Obama are busted lying like a cheap toupee..

Democratic Party consultant:“Dem Party is f****d” because of Obamacare

Tue, 10/29/2013 - 1:03pm | posted by Jason Pye

The panic inside the Democratic Party over Obamacare is really beginning to set in as the Obama Administration continues to deal with the fallout of an embarrassing rollout of the glitchy federal health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov , and seemingly endless reports of Americans losing their health insurance coverage or being hit with more expensive plans.

Ron Fournier of the National Journal relayed the concerns and indignation of one Democratic Party consultant who put it very simply — they are “f****d”:

Incoming from Democrats:

“Dem Party is F****d.” That was the subject line of an email sent to me Sunday by a senior Democratic consultant with strong ties to the White House and Capitol Hill. The body of the email contained a link to this Los Angeles Times story about Obamacare “sticker shock:”

“These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years.”

“Although recent criticism of the healthcare law has focused on website glitches and early enrollment snags, experts say sharp price increases for individual policies have the greatest potential to erode public support for President Obama’s signature legislation.”

In his story, reporter Chad Terhune also quoted a letter sent to a California insurance company executive.“I was all for Obamacare,” wrote a young woman complaining about a 50 percent rate hike related to the health care law,“until I found out I was paying for it.”

Remember when the government shutdown was going to hurt Republicans in 2014 and, possibly, even result in a takeover of the House of Representatives by Democrats? That was what some pundits were saying just two weeks or so ago. How fast did that narrative change after ended to the problems with Obamacare?

Some congressional Democrats, especially vulnerable members, are now looking for ways to mitigate the political damage by proposing or backing various fixes and/or delays. Sens. Mark Begich (D-AK), Kay Hagan (D-NC), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), and Mark Pryor (D-AR)— all voted for Obamacare and opposed attempts to repeal or delay it — are now working feverishly to save their political careers after this disastrous rollout.

It may be too early to determine whether the Obamacare fallout will carry over into the 2014 election. But as many of the concerns expressed by Republicans about the law turn into reality, many voters could turn on Democrats who backed Obamacare, and control of the Senate could hang in the balance.

and I Repeat

The panic inside the Democratic Party over Obamacare is really beginning to set in as the Obama Administration continues to deal with the fallout of an embarrassing rollout of the glitchy federal health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov , and seemingly endless reports of Americans losing their health insurance coverage or being hit with more expensive plans.

and I Repeat

seemingly endless reports of Americans losing their health insurance coverage or being hit with more expensive plans.

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/15437-d...

Location hidden

#621 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
you need your mommy alright for your alibi's.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#622 Oct 29, 2013
Ted Cruz, and the TEA people are right. Obama, and the Democrats are liars. We knew that, now everyone knows it.

Location hidden

#623 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what facts did i manipulate? wow! what a total denial of reality on your part..
i bet this is as close to manning up and admitting you were wrong, so i will take your concession of defeat graciously...
that is a dumb question.
TeaParty Rules

Seymour, CT

#624 Oct 29, 2013
Ted Cruz will be our next President.
TeaParty Rules

Seymour, CT

#625 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
More Libtard lies from bareazz
TeaParty Rules

Seymour, CT

#626 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat Party and Obama are busted lying like a cheap toupee..
Democratic Party consultant:“Dem Party is f****d” because of Obamacare
Tue, 10/29/2013 - 1:03pm | posted by Jason Pye
Ron Fournier of the National Journal relayed the concerns and indignation of one Democratic Party consultant who put it very simply — they are “f****d”:
Incoming from Democrats:
“Dem Party is F****d.” That was the subject line of an email sent to me Sunday by a senior Democratic consultant with strong ties to the White House and Capitol Hill. The body of the email contained a link to this Los Angeles Times story about Obamacare “sticker shock:”
“These middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years.”
“Although recent criticism of the healthcare law has focused on website glitches and early enrollment snags, experts say sharp price increases for individual policies have the greatest potential to erode public support for President Obama’s signature legislation.”
In his story, reporter Chad Terhune also quoted a letter sent to a California insurance company executive.“I was all for Obamacare,” wrote a young woman complaining about a 50 percent rate hike related to the health care law,“until I found out I was paying for it.”
Remember when the government shutdown was going to hurt Republicans in 2014 and, possibly, even result in a takeover of the House of Representatives by Democrats? That was what some pundits were saying just two weeks or so ago. How fast did that narrative change after ended to the problems with Obamacare?
Some congressional Democrats, especially vulnerable members, are now looking for ways to mitigate the political damage by proposing or backing various fixes and/or delays. Sens. Mark Begich (D-AK), Kay Hagan (D-NC), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), and Mark Pryor (D-AR)— all voted for Obamacare and opposed attempts to repeal or delay it — are now working feverishly to save their political careers after this disastrous rollout.
It may be too early to determine whether the Obamacare fallout will carry over into the 2014 election. But as many of the concerns expressed by Republicans about the law turn into reality, many voters could turn on Democrats who backed Obamacare, and control of the Senate could hang in the balance.
and I Repeat
and I Repeat
seemingly endless reports of Americans losing their health insurance coverage or being hit with more expensive plans.
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/15437-d...
We all know that the Democrats are ruining this country.

St. Croix valley

#627 Oct 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is a dumb question.
and you can't even answer a dumb question...

what facts did i manipulate?

you got caught out in a bald faced lie...again...

so sad.

Location hidden

#628 Oct 29, 2013
TeaParty Rules wrote:
Ted Cruz will be our next President.
Oh, is NAMBLA having an election?

I guess they allow in Canadians, eh?

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#629 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to match the DNA pond at your feet, Tea Bagged.
Your plaque is down at the country department of health.
Wipe your chin, dear... you better use that bath towel.
Aw look, you used plaque just like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,156,795
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 min Eagle 12 2,641
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min Uncle Bob 815
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMerde 51,308
Blacks, whites agree on body cams for cops 8 min Cat74 5
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 12 min mjjcpa 88
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 14 min Rick in Kansas 3,172
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min woodtick57 295,238
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 31 min woodtick57 332
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr xxxraytred 1,707
More from around the web