US unveils first criminal charges ove...

US unveils first criminal charges over Panama Papers

There are 1 comment on the Victorville Daily Press story from Tuesday Dec 4, titled US unveils first criminal charges over Panama Papers. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

Nearly three years after the publication of a massive leak of secret offshore shell-company documents known as the Panama Papers, U.S. prosecutors announced criminal charges Tuesday against four people, including a former top lawyer for Mossack Fonseca, the Panamanian firm that helped dictators, drug lords and the ultra-wealthy hide their cash. Prosecutors in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York late Tuesday accused Ramses Owens, a longtime lawyer for Mossack Fonseca, of wire fraud and conspiracy to commit tax evasion and money laundering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Mr president pumpkinhead

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Thursday Dec 6
Good news is pumpkinhead is not involved in this because he doesn't actually have that much money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min NICK 121,829
News Guard troops will be back for Christmas (Nov '09) 24 min C Kersey 20
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 27 min WasteWater 208
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Hudson 367,227
News Comey says House Republicans are 'shameful' aft... 31 min WasteWater 11
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 38 min WasteWater 86
News White House pulls back from shutdown threat ove... 41 min Jan2018 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Cheech the Conser... 1,875,598
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 2 hr WasteWater 351