President-elect Trumpschenko

President-elect Trumpschenko

There are 58 comments on the MDJonline.com story from Sunday Jan 8, titled President-elect Trumpschenko. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

First, a history refresher: For the past nine years, a smattering of Americans, most recently led by our now president-elect, have insisted that Barack Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jdw

Woodstock, GA

#1 Monday Jan 9
In the article President-elect Trumpschenko the attempt to "russianize" Trumps name the author made a big mistake. She made his name Ukrainian and not Russian!!!!!!! That is offensive and ignorant. Ukrainian surnames are recognized by the most common suffix -enko. Please write an apology and explain the mistake.
Roger

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Monday Jan 9
She's just a frustrated sow who has never been laid.
Dam

Netherlands

#3 Monday Jan 9
She changed his name to Russian just because he wanted to have good relation with Russia. What is wrong with that? All conservative parties in Europe want a good relation with Russia and wants to fight against Islamic radicals in the world. Left parties including Democrats instead want confrontation with Russia and refuse even to name Islamic radicals as such. They don't want to fight against the Islamization of the west and advocate more and more Muslims to settle in the West. If asked what Russians ever did against the west they have no answer except naming Ukraine. The left is not the same as the former parties of the past they have become the most clueless fascistic parties.
Khan

United States

#4 Monday Jan 9
Dam wrote:
She changed his name to Russian just because he wanted to have good relation with Russia. What is wrong with that? All conservative parties in Europe want a good relation with Russia and wants to fight against Islamic radicals in the world. Left parties including Democrats instead want confrontation with Russia and refuse even to name Islamic radicals as such. They don't want to fight against the Islamization of the west and advocate more and more Muslims to settle in the West. If asked what Russians ever did against the west they have no answer except naming Ukraine. The left is not the same as the former parties of the past they have become the most clueless fascistic parties.
Read Ronald Raegan's book "The third war".
It is proven that Russia is an evil empire.
Russia invaded Afghanistan to capture and control all the mineral and petroleum resources of the world.
1 post removed
Kathy

Slough, UK

#6 Monday Jan 9
Khan wrote:
Read Ronald Raegan's book "The third war".
It is proven that Russia is an evil empire.
Russia invaded Afghanistan to capture and control all the mineral and petroleum resources of the world.
YOU are a filthy lying muslime, as such you cannot be trusted. EVERYTHING you domor speak is suspicious.

In fact here to you filthy subhuman scum are lying!
You try to support your terrorist friends by deflecting and pointing to a danger that is simply not there!

YOU scum are the ones killing us, you scum are the ones slaughtering us, you scum are the ones abusing democracy to dictate your lousy koran on us.

YOU MUSLIMES ARE THE ENEMY that needs to be annihilated !

YOU lying soiled diaper should be tarred and feathered and thrown off a plane over the sh!thole you come from!

With a parachute.
Because, unlike YOU slimy worm, we are good guys.

Not Putin!
Khan

Dallas, TX

#7 Monday Jan 9
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU are a filthy lying muslime, as such you cannot be trusted. EVERYTHING you domor speak is suspicious.

In fact here to you filthy subhuman scum are lying!
You try to support your terrorist friends by deflecting and pointing to a danger that is simply not there!

YOU scum are the ones killing us, you scum are the ones slaughtering us, you scum are the ones abusing democracy to dictate your lousy koran on us.

YOU MUSLIMES ARE THE ENEMY that needs to be annihilated !

YOU lying soiled diaper should be tarred and feathered and thrown off a plane over the sh!thole you come from!

With a parachute.
Because, unlike YOU slimy worm, we are good guys.

Not Putin!
It is well known that Donald Trump is a greedy and pathological liar. He is erratic and bad mouthed person.
He does not believe in global warming.

How can he put his hand on the Bible and take an oath???
Can you give him a Torah?
Throw trash out

Regina, Canada

#8 Monday Jan 9
Greedy and Pathalogical liar? Erratic?

Sounds just like you Khan..

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Berwick, Australia

#9 Monday Jan 9
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>

Read Ronald Raegan's book "The third war".
It is proven that Russia is an evil empire.
Russia invaded Afghanistan to capture and control all the mineral and petroleum resources of the world.
So you can read books..!!
Suggest "The people v mohammed, a psychological analysis" Its fully referenced to the koran and hadiths, and certainly more accurate than Regan's diatribe.
Geezer

United States

#10 Monday Jan 9
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>

It is well known that Donald Trump is a greedy and pathological liar. He is erratic and bad mouthed person.
He does not believe in global warming.

How can he put his hand on the Bible and take an oath???
Can you give him a Torah?
News flash for you, Skippy.
No one is required to put their hand on a Bible, Torah, Koran, or Webster's Dictionary when being sworn into office.

Since: Dec 16

Location hidden

#11 Tuesday Jan 10
I am The Real Donald Trump and I resent the implication that I'm a Russian stooge. I'm the duly elected "President" of the United States! Nevermind a majority of Amerikans didn't vote for me. Nevermind I owe $630 Million in personal loans to Russian tycoons beholden to Putin. Nevermind I side with and defend an act of aggression against the election process that we value so dearly. I alone can make Amerika great again!
2 posts removed
Khan

Dallas, TX

#14 Tuesday Jan 10
The Real Donald Trump wrote:
I am The Real Donald Trump and I resent the implication that I'm a Russian stooge. I'm the duly elected "President" of the United States! Nevermind a majority of Amerikans didn't vote for me. Nevermind I owe $630 Million in personal loans to Russian tycoons beholden to Putin. Nevermind I side with and defend an act of aggression against the election process that we value so dearly. I alone can make Amerika great again!
Donald Trump has a deep financial dependence on Russian money, and this is in conflict with American political and financial policies.
In 1987, he built v expensive condos in Moscow and took all the profit. Probably never paid a penny in Taxes to the US government.

In 1996, another rich businessman from Oklohama went to Moscow to invest. But, he was shot dead in Moscow.

Who killed him ? And why?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Tuesday Jan 10
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>

It is well known that Donald Trump is a greedy and pathological liar. He is erratic and bad mouthed person.
He does not believe in global warming.

How can he put his hand on the Bible and take an oath???
Can you give him a Torah?
Donald Trump will be taking the oath of office on a copy of "The Rover Boys At Day Camp", a book he promises to read when he gets to third grade.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Tuesday Jan 10
Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash for you, Skippy.
No one is required to put their hand on a Bible, Torah, Koran, or Webster's Dictionary when being sworn into office.
Especially not Donald Trump. He knows where to put his hand.
Frogface Kate

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Tuesday Jan 10
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Trump will be taking the oath of office on a copy of "The Rover Boys At Day Camp", a book he promises to read when he gets to third grade.
Nancy Drew books are a better read.
LOCK

Atlanta, GA

#18 Tuesday Jan 10
dylann roof is going to die so which one of you are ready for your last meal black or white we are waiting on you
AmericanWomyn

Louisville, CO

#19 Tuesday Jan 10
Dam wrote:
If asked what Russians ever did against the west they have no answer except naming Ukraine..
Here's an answer....
Russia has publicly vowed to the USA: "We Will Bury You!"....In a VERY famous (infamous) speech by Nikita Kruschev, spoken in Russian and translated into English by three expert translators, Russia publicly declared its intent to see the UnitedStates into the grave. This death threat against US has no expiration date. Google & check it out, it's true & shocking ppl have seemingly forgotten the history.
DR X

Battle Creek, MI

#20 Tuesday Jan 10
AmericanWomyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an answer....
Russia has publicly vowed to the USA: "We Will Bury You!"....In a VERY famous (infamous) speech by Nikita Kruschev, spoken in Russian and translated into English by three expert translators, Russia publicly declared its intent to see the UnitedStates into the grave. This death threat against US has no expiration date. Google & check it out, it's true & shocking ppl have seemingly forgotten the history.
Except that the international language AKA (MONEY) is powerful enough to stop the farthest flying ICBM.

Think about it.
AmericanWomyn

Louisville, CO

#21 Tuesday Jan 10
In a subsequent public speech, Krushchev declared: "We must take a shovel and dig a grave, and we must bury colonialism as deep as we can." Hey USA, that means US. So, send Russia to h3ll, just like our Fathers and Grandfathers and Great-Grandfathers taught us, because they knew Russia for the ENEMY it is.
DR X

Battle Creek, MI

#22 Tuesday Jan 10
The Cold War is over. We have a new enemy and it's called Islamic terrorism.

The eagle and the bear with the dragon along for the ride.

In the works.
Geezer

United States

#23 Tuesday Jan 10
AmericanWomyn wrote:
In a subsequent public speech, Krushchev declared: "We must take a shovel and dig a grave, and we must bury colonialism as deep as we can." Hey USA, that means US. So, send Russia to h3ll, just like our Fathers and Grandfathers and Great-Grandfathers taught us, because they knew Russia for the ENEMY it is.
Russia swore to bury the U.S., yes and it seems as though they had the most success during Obama's term in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,479,281
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Lill 17,696
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min The Only KING Mic... 165
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min Trump your President 3,559
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 408,932
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min barry 4,944
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 233,954
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 3 hr inbred Genius 27
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 3 hr mdbuilder 1,945
More from around the web